❤️KK:H Weekend Event 1/14/22 - Dating Weekend - Love is in the Air! ❤️

Comments

• DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Sucks that the gig isn’t working :( On a brighter note, my hubby gave me this super cute dress 💜 Also, it looks like Remini got rid of all the different Enhance features? Why? 🤦🏽‍♀️

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Finished 🖤
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    Sucks that the gig isn’t working :( On a brighter note, my hubby gave me this super cute dress 💜 Also, it looks like Remini got rid of all the different Enhance features? Why? 🤦🏽‍♀️

Whoa! so pretty! was this for an achievement ?
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Does anyone else love making wedding looks for there dolls whenever they get remarried? 

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    reeb said:
    Got excited for the eye makeup in this kollection cause it looked similar to my fave eye makeup/shape but uh 😟😟 it’s a bit frightening haha

wish we could change the colors of all the lip and eye looks!

Those eyes were released years ago and they still haven't fixed them
    I have them too but I refuse to let my doll wear those anymore 🥲she looks like one eye is swallowed by her own skin
  • reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    edited January 2022
    @pizzagurlyum that’s disappointing! they’re truly nightmarish lol

edit: I don’t get a notification when my comments are quoted- is it possible to set that up? 
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Got it! I am, however, not sure would it score well this SYS? Has anyone used it yet and got score? 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Ilze said:
    Got it! I am, however, not sure would it score well this SYS? Has anyone used it yet and got score? 
    I only used skirt and got my first 50 x I think I will submit full outfit with my next ticket
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts

My look with the skirt. I have the boots now but waiting for the top before using the skirt again.
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    DaisyJ said:

which number achievement was this one?
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @DaisyJ yeah i noticed that the retro feature started to do the "automatic face edit" really sad i updated the app:/
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
    kaybee said:
    DaisyJ said:

@kaybee @jackiekkh Honestly, I’m not sure if it was for an achievement because nothing popped up on my screen, but I’m at the max level with him and have the 2 babies as well. I went on a couple of dates with him, then he called and gave me the dress 😊
    sarie said:
    @DaisyJ yeah i noticed that the retro feature started to do the "automatic face edit" really sad i updated the app:/
    @sarie The retro feature is completely gone for me, all of them are 🙁 The only option I have is “Enhance”. Not sure why they would do that?
    DaisyJ said:
    kaybee said:
    DaisyJ said:

@kaybee @jackiekkh Honestly, I’m not sure if it was for an achievement because nothing popped up on my screen, but I’m at the max level with him and have the 2 babies as well. I went on a couple of dates with him, then he called and gave me the dress 😊
    @kaybee I believe it’s Love 6 b/c I’ve been maxed out at Lovers for awhile and got that dress not too long ago

• TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Just notice that the belt around the skirt is also on the shirt…I wonder if this is on purpose or a mix up?
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼

All done! ✅ 😁
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    sarie said:
    @sarie The retro feature is completely gone for me, all of them are 🙁 The only option I have is “Enhance”. Not sure why they would do that?
    The same thing has happened to me! I thought there was something wrong with my phone, so it's nice to know I'm not the only one! I really hope they give us the rest of the features back again 😞

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Finished 😍 I actually love it, it’s different to anything
    weve had before 
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    TheJinx said:
    Just notice that the belt around the skirt is also on the shirt…I wonder if this is on purpose or a mix up?
    I think maybe it was done on purpose, so that way if you want to wear the top without the skirt you would still have the belt, and if you wanted to wear the skirt without the top, you would have the belt. Just a guess. 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts

This was a terrible palette but I got lucky!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    finally finished. Also got the hair and top from the gift boxes ❤
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

finally done 🌝💗
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    TheJinx said:
    I think maybe it was done on purpose, so that way if you want to wear the top without the skirt you would still have the belt, and if you wanted to wear the skirt without the top, you would have the belt. Just a guess. 
    I think you are right @Pinkpetals_
    Don’t we have another top/skirt that both have the belt: the Madonna Like A Virgin outfit?

Anyway, it reminds me of this scene from Friends 

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I love the earnable top and skirt!

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • SalinaB11SalinaB11 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    If I don’t start the Wild West gig, does it mean I will not be given a gig for the new theme next week?
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    SalinaB11 said:
    If I don’t start the Wild West gig, does it mean I will not be given a gig for the new theme next week?
    Regardless of if you finish a storyline quest on the week its released or not, you will always be given the new quest for the next week when it comes out. The only thing you miss out on is the bonus event points from completing the quest in time.
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    finally finished!

edited January 2022
    Fae said:
    LottieW29 said:

Is the belt attached to the top and the skirt or is this an error in the earnables images?
    I think it’s just like these two sets, where both top & bottoms have the belts but it doesn’t look weird when they’re worn together!

Yep, done on purpose. @TheJinx @Pinkpetals_ @LindaVB