❤️KK:H Weekend Event 1/14/22 - Dating Weekend - Love is in the Air! ❤️

1234568Next

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    kkhkarmen said:
    Got what I wanted 😍🧡

She looks like a detective from a movie 🕵🏻‍♀️

I love this! I always had a hard time styling this trench coat. Definitely stealing this outfit 😉. I just need some boots. Where are they from, please?

Thank you! They're from a Kollection, sorry I don't have a picture of it 🧡
  • SalinaB11SalinaB11 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Just realised won’t get Simons call unless I start the gig, thinking of letting my achievement go to continue with the game 😞
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    SalinaB11 said:
    Just realised won’t get Simons call unless I start the gig, thinking of letting my achievement go to continue with the game 😞
    What Simon call are you talking about? 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    @kkhkarmen the boots are from Drop-Dead Gorge Kollection. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • its_nikkitimeits_nikkitime Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Does anyone have any other ideas on how to style these pants? Their cute but this is all I could come up with 
    edited January 2022
    Nikaraf said:
    SalinaB11 said:
    You know how Simon calls you when you have no gigs left? That call. So I won’t be able to earn anything for next weeks event or the weekend event if they are the professional gigs rewards or if it’s VIP weekend

So it might make more sense just to lose achievement and still be able to win earnables
    SalinaB11 said:
    Nikaraf said:
    SalinaB11 said:
    You know how Simon calls you when you have no gigs left? That call. So I won’t be able to earn anything for next weeks event or the weekend event if they are the professional gigs rewards or if it’s VIP weekend

So it might make more sense just to lose achievement and still be able to win earnables
    Are you having problems with completing gigs? Also if you are talking about the storyline gig that was glitched , the glitch is fixed now and you can complete it with 5 stars and not lose your streak.
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I used to hate these love is in the air rewards because I could never finish them. But then I came across a comment that mentioned doing dates at the Monstrobull Center! It works great! You don’t use too many energy dating so I actually finished one of these for the first time! 
    This is one of the many reasons I love this forum, you dolls are all amazing! This is such a great community ❤️✨❤️
    You can also go on dates at The Oak in NY, it costs a little money but I think the works great
    Nikaraf said:
    SalinaB11 said:
    Nikaraf said:
    SalinaB11 said:

Are you having problems with completing gigs? Also if you are talking about the storyline gig that was glitched , the glitch is fixed now and you can complete it with 5 stars and not lose your streak.
    Just started the gig and the glitch hasn’t been fixed 😭 There are no task actions at all
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Yay love the items 
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Finally finished the love event, teacher vibes ❤️👢
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i got the hat in my free box on friday!

fast forward to 15 minutes before the event ends, i open a few more boxes and i get event points and energy which is ironically what i wanted and needed to finish the event!

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    SalinaB11 said:
    Nikaraf said:
    SalinaB11 said:
    Nikaraf said:
    SalinaB11 said:

Just started the gig and the glitch hasn’t been fixed 😭 There are no task actions at all
    What??? I'm so sorry! I did it on Friday afternoon and it was fixed. I'm sorry 💔
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • MasaRostovaMasaRostova Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Is the next event  V.IP. ?
    Is the next event  V.IP. ?
    yes
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    SalinaB11 said:
    Nikaraf said:
    SalinaB11 said:
    Nikaraf said:
    SalinaB11 said:

What??? I'm so sorry! I did it on Friday afternoon and it was fixed. I'm sorry 💔
    If you already had the quest when the glitch was glitching GLU can’t fix it or they didn’t try to fix it.

But if you hadn’t received the quest yet & hadn’t turned down the outfit, you can now do it glitch free.

IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • ElliecalderElliecalder Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    How do you save the storyline outfit to buy later and still continue with the storyline? 
    I do want to buy this outfit but not right now. But i want to continue the storyline too

Can anyone please help me with this? 
    Can we do that? I'd love to buy this outfit later too

How do you save the storyline outfit to buy later and still continue with the storyline? 
    I do want to buy this outfit but not right now. But i want to continue the storyline too

Can anyone please help me with this? 
    Can we do that? I'd love to buy this outfit later too

If you wanted to save the outfit you should not have rejected it. If you rejected it you can’t buy it later. 
    Be kind to others 🤍