🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.7 Update -New Faces, New Places!☃️🍾✨

Comments

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Why does it say this if sys hasn’t even finished yet 🤨
    You are eligible to earn kudos when you earn all the earnables in a sys and also when sys ends.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got 10 Kstars from my second kudos box but if I had picked a tile that was all the way on the other side, I would have gotten a man bun. I don't want male items in my boxes. I will never use them.
    Platform: Android

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I only got 5 kudos so far and it took me almost a month to level up! When it comes to SYS most of the squad gonna finish in the first 6 places and we can only give out 5 kudos so somebody might get 11 of them and somebody might get 0? It might just be my squad I don’t know but yeah I’ve only got 5 kudos during the week and I gave out everything I had. Very disappointed I wish they worked differently 
  • PandaMandaPandaManda Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    First kudos box

• Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I only got 5 kudos so far and it took me almost a month to level up! When it comes to SYS most of the squad gonna finish in the first 6 places and we can only give out 5 kudos so somebody might get 11 of them and somebody might get 0? It might just be my squad I don’t know but yeah I’ve only got 5 kudos during the week and I gave out everything I had. Very disappointed I wish they worked differently 
    I only have one right now, this seems to be boxes that Glu does not want us to open many of🤷‍♀️
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    So, so far the only ways to get kudos in by leveling up, getting sys earnables, finishing sys TS, marrying, and buying a business. 
    I think that also finishing weekend events/weekly tb boxes should be added as kudos as well bc it takes a long time to finish those. Along with buying a house, like how it says here. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask, but I'm really desperate here, can anyone please add me in your squad where members actually give out kudos, in my squad hardly 3-4 give out kudos, where on the other hand I have given almost 15 kudos till now. I play every day and give out kudos whole heartedly, so i would love to join a squad who does the same
    First kudos box

I have these earrings! I don’t remember if I got it from silver or TB box…
    First kudos box

I have these earrings! I don’t remember if I got it from silver or TB box…
    They are from a TB box as they have the professional event blue star next to them.

Be kind to others 🤍
  • evildeadevildead Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    anyone has a squad i can join where the players are active and *do* give kudos? no one ever does anything on mine 😭
    the kudos are a JOKE

Mine isn’t as bad but there must be a glitch as I always give away all 5 of my kudos and I currently have 0 so how could a total be 16
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask, but I'm really desperate here, can anyone please add me in your squad where members actually give out kudos, in my squad hardly 3-4 give out kudos, where on the other hand I have given almost 15 kudos till now. I play every day and give out kudos whole heartedly, so i would love to join a squad who does the same
    @RazzyMayou there’s a category for squads on the forum’s main page. You’ll find discussions specific to recruiting and such. I have an open squad and so do few others. 🙂
  • RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    kkhkarmen said:
    @RazzyMayou there’s a category for squads on the forum’s main page. You’ll find discussions specific to recruiting and such. I have an open squad and so do few others. 🙂
    Oh cool, thank you so much, I'll check it out. 🤗
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    the kudos are a JOKE

Mine isn’t as bad but there must be a glitch as I always give away all 5 of my kudos and I currently have 0 so how could a total be 16
    You probably give away kudos whenever you can. It's not possible to give away 5/5 kudos all the time because there doesn't always have to be an achievement by someone else. I give away kudos whenever I can as well, as long as there's achievements to give for and provided that I have enough for them as well. And I'm around 23 kudos or something like that too.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • anastasiastarranastasiastarr Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    the kudos are a JOKE

also a joke
  • anastasiastarranastasiastarr Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I forgot to attach a photo in my last comment😅
  • Gabriela99Gabriela99 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Little tip: if you’re not receiving enough kudos, leave your squad! I left my original squad on the first day of kudos and tried to find a pretty active one (which i did the same day). Now i already received my box and filling up my next one pretty fast. 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    First box

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts

OMG Glu I want to date him !!!!!!!!! @KalindaKing pleaseeeeeee
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    I have a question dolls and thanks in advance for your help! I am dating Nicolai and I wanna marry him but he never proposes! We are at 3000 hearts. Can anyone help me? 🙁
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I LOVE this outfit 😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    kkh_kylie said:
    I have a question dolls and thanks in advance for your help! I am dating Nicolai and I wanna marry him but he never proposes! We are at 3000 hearts. Can anyone help me? 🙁
    Are you married to someone else? Or  is there someone you have more hearts with? Bc if you have more hearts with someone else , you are supposed to be with them rather than anybody else. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
    edited January 2022
    Be kind to others 🤍
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.