✨Bel Air Belles✨Squad Only (not BelAir Belles)

Comments

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    MQ: I been trying since this year's anniversary to have one distinctive look for my doll and I feel like I'm finally confortable with this now that I got the gs lips, and definitely my favorite makeup item is these eyes from the beautiful eden kollection
    MSS: I got these eyes iirc in a kollection but I don't remember ever using them but here is my best attempt at style them and I think they are kinda growing on me 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    MQ: I bought these eyes and the highlighter on black friday and I love it so much! It’s been my favorite makeup look right now, along with the ombre lips 💖

MSS: I got these eyes a while ago, and I used it all the time back then, but now I just never use it because I find their position a little weird on my dolls face.. I tried to do an all pink look, since they have a little bit of pink eyeshadow

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    MQ. My dolls current look. I love the glitter lips on her and I can’t remember the last time I changed them, other than on the odd SYS. 

MS. I don’t think I’ve ever used these eyes. In fact, I got a little carried away (ok I forgot it said eyes) and tried to create a look using stuff I never/rarely use. 

I play on iOS
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    MQ. i’m always changing my dolls face lol but i always seem to come back to this, kinda basic but i like it (just wish i could use my own skin tone)

MSS. these eyes, i got them last year and i’ve never liked how they look on my doll no matter what, i’ve tried tons of different combinations but nope so this is my best attempt at styling them

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Monthly Q:
    I love these eyes (left side) the most at the moment with the pink or yellow eyeshadow. I tend to use the eyes from the beautiful eden collection all the time (and I still like them alot) but right now I love these ones more 😍

Monthly Style Showcase:
    I got the eyes on the right recently and when I got them I was really happy and thought I would use them all the time..  but I don’t love them on my doll and the eyeshadow is way to dark for my taste ☺️

• LynBee94LynBee94 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Hey y’all! Happy New Year! 

For the Monthly Q, I’d say my favorite makeup look right now is the more neutral/vampy simple look (if that makes any sense 🤣. I’ll post a picture here of Gianna’s current look.  

Monthly Style Showcase: I rarely ever use this white eyeshadow/eyelash combo (don’t really care for it). But I think this look will suffice and it came out pretty nice, in my opinion. 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2022
    MQ: I have different makeup I like but I'm picking the look I got from the holiday box since I wanted the other one but liked this one more than I thought. I like the gs lips but I wish there was a matte option.

MSS: I have a couple of eyes I never really use, but I picked these since I tried to use them for an SYS where they made sense for it and got a bad score so I never use them.

Platform: Android

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    MQ: i got these eyes from the xmas kollection and have been in love since. they're like a more glammed up version of the other eyes i always use that don't have built-in or add-on lashes and i can't get enough!

MSS: i got these a few years ago and haven't used them yet. they sit on my doll's face in a way that makes her look like a completely different person, and the eye opening doesn't look fully cut out and it's always bothered me. i love the makeup idea but the eye shape/position not so much.

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    Hey everyone, do any of you know if this top is available for diamonds? If it is, do any of you have it?

I play on iOS
    @MarianiPoizen it’s from a 2017 vip event so i’m guessing it is, i don’t have it tho 🥺 it’s so pretty!

✨ ios player
    edited January 2022
    I had to scroll through my closet to be sure but I only have the pants. Just in case anyone wants the pants, I put them in the lookbook.

• HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Just received my first kudos box 😃

@ all: Were you able to open your first box as well? What was inside? 🤗
    @HeyElla My first palette was terrible but I see a dress in yours I don't have and another palette I saw had more items I don't have so hopefully I can get those later.

edited January 2022
    i still don’t understand how kudos work i just give them randomly, how many do we need to receive to open a box? 🙏
    ✨ ios player
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    i still don’t understand how kudos work i just give them randomly, how many do we need to receive to open a box? 🙏
    You need 15 and I also noticed that you don't exactly need 15 in a single action they accumulate if you get 10 in one in action then 5 in another you can still open a box 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    I wish I could give everyone kudos after the SYS but I have to wait so long for that. 

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    our Kudos need refill faster (like once a day) or they need to increase the number that we are able to give out.

5 kudos twice a week is not even enough to give 1 to every squad member
    This was my kudos box.

I play on iOS
    my first kudos box!

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    first kudos box! very happy with my pick 
    Since I can give kudos again every morning, I'm trying to spread out the kudos throughout the week. Now if they could just stick to only giving me female items I'll actually use, that would be better. I still haven't seen some of the items I know are in palettes that I specifically wanted. 

this was my first box, forgot to post it! not sure if the items are new
    ✨ ios player
    Ok so going through the update thread I noticed there seems to be at least three new items in the kudos boxes. If I spot any others, I’ll post them but just thought I’d share these.

I play on iOS
    thanks for compiling @MarianiPoizen

finally got around to opening my kudos box

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    hii dolls, I was wondering, is it worth it doing the comeback storyline? I’ve never done any of them and I still have quests to finish, but I was considering it
    edited January 2022
    @rachelv you can do all three so save the romance one for last. You get an extra energy point for each comeback and each one has an action for specific events. Each one takes 9 energy in that event so the business and modelling one are more useful than the romance one.
    I play on iOS
    @MarianiPoizen
    thank you!!
  • ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    My kudox box

edited January 2022
    happy monday dolls! while we wait for the v12.8 update, what's been ur fav and least likely to use item(s) you got during this update (v12.7)?

*just realized i forgot to do this for the holiday update so you can include the holiday items if there’s nothing that inspires from this shorter update since v12.6 was so long
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    my favs this update were the look from the kpop storyline and the handhelds! the fan from the western storyline and the cat light stick from this past sys are both my favs but i’ll probably use the fan more so i had my doll hold it. my least likely to use item is the hair from the saloon sys. it’s not that exciting and the hair they went with could be a little more i interesting.

Bel Air Belles (15/15)