🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.7 Update -New Faces, New Places!☃️🍾✨

Comments

• jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    edited January 2022

so i requested to get the second earnable form the sys because i was away by one point and here is their reply. Is this true? Have they ever said this to you and still gave it?
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Random question but if you buy something from someone's lookbook do they always get the same diamond reward, or does it change depending how many diamonds the item cost? Eg If I buy a 25 diamond dress or a 10 diamond necklace, does the person get the same 2 diamond reward?
    Thanks!

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Random question but if you buy something from someone's lookbook do they always get the same diamond reward, or does it change depending how many diamonds the item cost? Eg If I buy a 25 diamond dress or a 10 diamond necklace, does the person get the same 2 diamond reward?
    Thanks!

I think if you buy a 10,12 or 15 diamond item , they will get 1 diamond. But I’m not 100% sure. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Thanks!

I think if you buy a 10,12 or 15 diamond item , they will get 1 diamond. But I’m not 100% sure. 
    I have gotten two diamonds when a squad member has bought hair from me.
    Thanks @Nikaraf & @tortor! I've only gotten 2 diamonds before but it never shows me what item was purchased, the box is just empty🤷‍♀️

2nd part of the question, why can't anyone see my lookbook? No one can see any of my looks & I can only see 5 other dolls lookbooks. If anyone knows a fix for this please let me know. I haven't been on the forum much so hopefully there is a solution. 
    Thanks @Nikaraf & @tortor! I've only gotten 2 diamonds before but it never shows me what item was purchased, the box is just empty🤷‍♀️

2nd part of the question, why can't anyone see my lookbook? No one can see any of my looks & I can only see 5 other dolls lookbooks. If anyone knows a fix for this please let me know. I haven't been on the forum much so hopefully there is a solution. 
    When I didn’t update, I couldn’t see the look books of those that did update. After I updated, I could see the look books of those people but not others who had not updated yet. Not sure if that’s your issue or something else. 

This is what it looks like for me when someone buys something. I have never bought eyes (I think they are 50 diamonds) or had someone buy eyes so not sure if they are worth more diamonds to the squad mate.

tortor said:

This is what it looks like for me when someone buys something. I have never bought eyes (I think they are 50 diamonds) or had someone buy eyes so not sure if they are worth more diamonds to the squad mate.

Same here! Also as you can see you got 1 diamond for an item that cost 15 diamonds. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

why can't anyone see my lookbook? No one can see any of my looks & I can only see 5 other dolls lookbooks. If anyone knows a fix for this please let me know. I haven't been on the forum much so hopefully there is a solution. 
    I’m having this issue in my male squad at the moment. Two of lookbooks from the most stylish guys with the biggest wardrobes are sadly no longer visible. I don’t get it and I don’t think Glu has acknowledged it yet but I hope they address this bug soon
    Thanks for sharing, I'm curious what reward people get if someone buys 50 diamond makeup. Mine never shows me what someone buys, it's so annoying lol, it's always blank.  I know some of the dolls I can't see have updated and so have I, maybe I'll try support. I caught up on the thread, I don't think the squad members are hackers because some of them purchase currency pretty often.

@alvaas happy birthday doll 🥳 Hope you have an amazing day 🤍
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    alvaas said:
    It’s my birthday! 🎉🎉🥳🥳
    @alvaas happy birthday!!! 💜💜💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    alvaas said:
    It’s my birthday! 🎉🎉🥳🥳
    Happy birthday!!💕💕
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Happy birthday @alvaas
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Happy birthday @alvaas 🎈
    KKH should really give us birthday gifts 🤔
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • AnishaWatemAnishaWatem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Something that’s kept me wondering..
    why is only one of the kpop idols A-listed?😭
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Happy birthday @alvaas 🥰🥰🥰
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Will someone tell me what to do my surveys aren’t working? 
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    alvaas said:
    It’s my birthday! 🎉🎉🥳🥳
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎉 💕
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    @alvaas Happy birthday!!! I hope you have a lovely day! 🥳

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    happy bday love, have an amazing day 💖🎉 @alvaas
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸

So this happened… 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

So this happened… 
    To be honest I would only like diamonds from this pallet. They are so random like some of them are so good and some of them just outdated
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    Thank you everyone! 💞 Hope you all had a great day ✨
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Happy Birthday @alvaas

Hope your day is fun and full of love!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.