👀 Looking For A Squad?

Comments

• KKCKKC Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Active, daily players please join our squad! We just had a couple non-active members removed so we have room for daily players. Squad #630096
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Edit; the squad is now full

Hello!

My squad is looking for one daily player to join. We give plenty kudos and are always open to updating our lookbooks to accomodate fellow members:)

If you are interested, just send a request to the Diamond Squad, 265577!
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    edited January 2022
  • London_RoseLondon_Rose Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey guys!
    I'm looking for a new squad. Recently i got kick out and I don't know why. I've been playing this game since 2013.

I'am a daily player. But I don't spend real money. I gonna send kudos daily.

Xoxo
  • SassySaturnSassySaturn Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Hello, I just removed an inactive members. Looking for one daily player for: The Queens of Wands. #865601 To be fair, for those of us that do play daily, you will be kicked out if you are inactive for over a week. I just want to make sure everyone gets the daily rewards. I am also looking for people that will use their kudos. Thanks!

Edit: Full 
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Hello everyone, im not the squad leader but if someone is an active daily player we have a 1 spot open at Lavishing ladies (255337) We are active and log in daily, feel free to join if you do the same🥰
    Hello, I gave up try to find active members for my squad. I’m a daily player, give kudos and make purchases weekly. Please let me know if you have any open slots!! 💕
  • KittyKweenKittyKween Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited January 2022
    EDIT: we’re full now!

@kkhkarmen @London_Rose

I have 3 slots open in the Kitty Klique, #817093! 🥰 We’ve been getting the daily gift boxes for months! I have a lot of throwback items and have to update my look book, i’m currently in the process of moving and won’t have a ton of free time this month, but i promise i will get around to it!
    I give squad members 2 weeks of inactivity before removing them (i know life happens), and I also remove members who’s dolls look demonic😞 I know, strange, but it’s my personal preference to not interact with dolls of that nature.
    Thank you for understanding, and if you’re still interested, we’d love to have you!! ❣️❣️

EDIT: we’re full now!
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited January 2022
    @kkhkarmen @London_Rose

I have 3 slots open in the Kitty Klique, #817093! 🥰 We’ve been getting the daily gift boxes for months! I have a lot of throwback items and have to update my look book, i’m currently in the process of moving and won’t have a ton of free time this month, but i promise i will get around to it!
    I give squad members 2 weeks of inactivity before removing them (i know life happens), and I also remove members who’s dolls look demonic😞 I know, strange, but it’s my personal preference to not interact with dolls of that nature.
    Thank you for understanding, and if you’re still interested, we’d love to have you!! ❣️❣️
    Hi! I just joined to your squad and I’m happy to be with you!  💋💋I’m a daily player and I’m giving  all my kudos to squad members.
    @kkhkarmen @London_Rose

I joined your squad and sent a PM! 💕
  • melicoptermelicopter Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Hey all!  I'm a daily player stuck in a pretty inactive squad, so 3 of my daily player friends & I are leaving today to create our own. 

If you're in the same situation, let me know & I'll send you the deets when we're up and running!
  • player_player_ Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Hi dolls! We need 3 more active players!

Name: just active players
    ID: 222293

(It is not important to buy something.
    You don't have to message me to join squad. Just click join.)

Just be an active player and send kudos! :)

Edit: Full. Thank you!
  • cumpuppycumpuppy Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Join the squad TheGhetto y’all 😛
    ^

• melicoptermelicopter Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Hey all!  I'm a daily player stuck in a pretty inactive squad, so 3 of my daily player friends & I are leaving today to create our own. 

If you're in the same situation, let me know & I'll send you the deets when we're up and running!
    The "Dolled Up" squad is live!  As long as you log in (almost) every day & give your kudos, you're in! 

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    sarahlee said:
    Hi dolls! I’m looking for a squad 🧐 I’m daily player since 2019 and I spend money sometimes. I would love to be in squad with girls who will, like me, look into the game every day and buy something sometimes. I haven't posted on the forum for a long time and I don't know any new people here. So if you want me in your squad, go ahead and write 💞
    I’m looking for a squad again 🥺
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Hey, does anyone know if I loose my kudos progress have like 9/15 if I move squads? 
  • ZeenaZeena Registered Users 15 Posts
    Looking for active members :) Trend Zone squad #098034
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    Hey, does anyone know if I loose my kudos progress have like 9/15 if I move squads? 
    @Hope_x you won’t lose progress but anything that’s currently in your squad’s activity feed that’s eligible for kudos won’t show up on the new one. 
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Hey, I’m looking for a squad. Contact me if you’re nearly full!
    edited January 2022
    Hi dolls! We need 4 more active players!
    (I removed the players who don’t give kudos)

Just be an active player and send kudos! 

Edit:we need 2 more players now! smile
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I’ve missed kudos update and unfortunately got kicked from my squad after a year… so I’m looking for new one and I’ll try my best to log everyday! ❤️
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • ameliamaihameliamaih Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    the squad im in has 14/15 people in it, we all log in every day & everyone gives out kudos! it is called sirens and the code is #766554
    Hi dolls! We need 2 more active players!

Just be an active player and send kudos! 
  • envysiageenvysiage Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Hey y’all! I’ve removed an inactive member from my squad and am looking for an ACTIVE, DAILY player. Come join us!
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited January 2022
    ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Hi! We just removed inactive members so have openings for dolls that log in daily and give out kudos. We also make purchases and update lookbooks :)

• PhoenixDiamondPhoenixDiamond Registered Users, Member 9 Posts

Got a spot open in my squad. 🙂
    Gift boxes everyday. 
  • MadeleineKKHMadeleineKKH Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Hi, i am a squad leader but i am considering leaving my squad and joining someone else. I just find it to time consuming to keep kicking people and adding new ones each time someone becomes inactive. 

If anyone has an active squad that gives out kudos, reaches the giftbox every day and has lots of interesting items in their lookboks DM me! ❤️ I of course will return the favors!
  • fenty777fenty777 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    edited January 2022
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Hi dolls, I just created new squad as I am tired of missing gift boxes and only giving but not received kudos. Please feel free to join it! Also if u do DM me yours insta if you would like to be added to squad group chat