• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

So this happened… 
    Omg nooo!! I can feel your pain...
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    The minute the wings, lingerie, and nose blush are added to whatever boxes (hopefully the kudos or squad boxes 🤞🏼) I’m going to chase them like crazy 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Idk why but I just realized for the past week my doll’s body contour and highlight, face highlight, and blush were all removed somehow even though I definitely didn’t do it… I wonder if that contributed to my insanely low scores this and last sys 🤔
  • staygoldsstaygolds Registered Users, Member 5 Posts

got lucky with my pick but waiting for so long to open a box only to have 2 ugly men shirts i would never use… way to go glu🤡
    ✨ ios player. started in 2014, then came back in spring 2020 ✨
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    envysiage said:
    One of the new Kollections this go-round. Now this is something I can get behind 😍 I’d much rather spend money than K-Stars. Although you still have to spend them as you advance, the first two tries are plausible.
    That is so cool! I have that top left jacket, I got it like 5 years ago but soon enough I stopped playing 😅 I started a year ago again and I never seen Kollection with cash again
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    envysiage said:
    One of the new Kollections this go-round. Now this is something I can get behind 😍 I’d much rather spend money than K-Stars. Although you still have to spend them as you advance, the first two tries are plausible.
    Cool. I’ve never seen a Kash kollection before
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    carramen_ said:

I can already tell they're going to have them be love interests for our character 💀
    Just started Part 3 😭 I’m not interested. 😕

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    staygolds said:

got lucky with my pick but waiting for so long to open a box only to have 2 ugly men shirts i would never use… way to go glu🤡
    OMG the gold dress is there! I think this is the one we didn’t get in the squad boxes. It would be so cool to get it but with all the stupid male stuff that’s almost impossible..😢
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2022
    @KalindaKing Can I get an update on whether I can finish the storyline from last week yet? I still haven't bothered and almost keep forgetting about it.
    Platform: Android

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    @KalindaKing Can I get an update on whether I can finish the storyline from last week yet? I still haven't bothered and almost keep forgetting about it.

if you bought/declined the dress before they released the fix you wont be able to complete it, if you still have the dress offer after you buy it or decline it the gig should work fine. i think kalinda said if you already triggered the last gig before the fix you wont be able to finish it because they cant fix it at that point. hope this cleared it up
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
    @sarie I guess it's never getting finished then. I rejected buying it right before I saw people weren't able to do the gig.

@patiencebrody After getting more Kstars through an offer recently, I ended up finishing that kollection. I actually already had the bundle, but the eyes were one of the 2 things left. 

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    After many many moons and all hope lost this just happened. And in time for VIP too

I am debating myself if I should spin this Kollection or another one on Friday, I also got it after ages! The only thing is that those eyes looks kind of weird on my doll, does it look good on yours?
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    After many many moons and all hope lost this just happened. And in time for VIP too

I am debating myself if I should spin this Kollection or another one on Friday, I also got it after ages! The only thing is that those eyes looks kind of weird on my doll, does it look good on yours?
    Honestly idk, they don’t look bad and I wouldn’t mind having them, but I wanted this kollection because of the drink 

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    my second kudos box.. not happy that half the palette was male items but at least I managed to dodge them 

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    envysiage said:
    I got this very Kollection about 2 years ago.
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Btw i know this is random but Andre Leon Talley died  today :( i know he has his own doll in KKH and those nice clothes that are available with diamonds. Plus my fave purse had his label in game
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    I started receiving push notifications for kudos (iOS)

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    b4tgirl said:

Look at all those kstars. At least the hair is cute.

Oooh! Is that a new hair? It's so pretty! 🥰😍
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @envysiage, @Briannakkh, @Newsychick if I remember rightly only the first spin is kash the rest are stars.
    I play on iOS
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    b4tgirl said:

Look at all those kstars. At least the hair is cute.

Oooh! Is that a new hair? It's so pretty! 🥰😍
    It's from the St. Patrick's Day Party SYS from March 2020. It's been in the diamond boxes in the past before being added to the kudos boxes

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    @maggiey.. lol.. thank you.  smh.. i have it, but i was thinking it was different.  oh well. thank you again anyways for the reminder.  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.