OnlyActivePlayers Squad

Comments

• everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    I al removing all those who doesn’t give back. And @bellaboo_ there’s only you as Bella in the squad. I removed the other one 😂
    edited June 2022
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    bellaboo_ said:
    It looks like we’ve gotten most of the people not giving any out, though, so I’m excited for this keen! I just wish there were more things in the game to make us eligible for kudos. 
    agreed! I thought buying houses counted towards kudos; but unfortunately that doesn’t which was a waste of cash on my behalf. hopefully they’ll add more achievements to hand out kudos for soon 🥲
    I thought it did too! I swear in my last squad someone buying a house showed up on the feed so I bought the one in Punta Mita since it was only $8000 but it didn’t show up. I wonder if it’s because it’s technically a “villa” OR if it’s because it’s not my first house. 
  • nine40nine40 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Hello, I would like to know if I can join your squad. I play every day and give kudos to everyone. I left the squad I was in because I gave 18 kudos in total and only received 2, while other dolls got kudos and didn't give any. My doll's name is alinedasilva9618. Thanks in advance!
    Plataforma: Android

@nine40 hello 🥰 yes sure ! Send me a request 
    @nine40 just saw the request and accepted it. Welcome to the squad !
  • nine40nine40 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    @nine40 just saw the request and accepted it. Welcome to the squad !
    Thank you!!!  :D
    Plataforma: Android

• RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Just gave out fresh kudos!! @bellaboo_ gave you one too, glad there is only one bella now😂☺
  • seachildseachild Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Hi, I have just applied to your Squad! I’m level 27, soon to be 28, I am on place 2 in my game, I play everyday and change my outfits frequently. I also give Kudos ofc :). My username is Lexie, hopefully you have room for me, when I applied the squad was filled 14/15. Hope to be accepted, thanks! ❤️
    My kudos were going to get refilled in 2hr 50 mins, but now it's showing 21hrs 30 mins to refill🙃 is this just me Or happened with any of you guys too? 
  • kristina13kristina13 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    My kudos were going to get refilled in 2hr 50 mins, but now it's showing 21hrs 30 mins to refill🙃 is this just me Or happened with any of you guys too? 
    Yeah same here, yesterday around 8pm it said it's gonna refill in 21 hours but when I woke up in the morning it was refilled. Maybe it refills at the same time for everyone.
    Yeah same here, yesterday around 8pm it said it's gonna refill in 21 hours but when I woke up in the morning it was refilled. Maybe it refills at the same time for everyone.
    It's all so confusing 😆
    @RazzyMayou I have the same problem 😥
    edited June 2022
  • Olivia_Olivia_ Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hey 👋  I am a very active player for a couple years now and I am looking for an active squad with a way to communicate with each other. I joined a squad when they first came out but recently many members are no longer logging in and only a few players give out kudos. I tried joining another but without an option to communicate it is very difficult to help each other out. Please let me know if you have room, I would love to join your squad and help each other! I often chase unique giftbox items and place them in my lookbook when available for purchase with diamonds. Plus, I feel like forum players are more aware of many things within the game that non forum players are unaware of. So it would be awesome to join a squad of players here. 
    kkh_kylie said:
    @RazzyMayou I have the same problem 😥
    Seriously I don't understand these time slots 
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    Hii dolls, thanks for having me in the squad!

i don't understand these time slots either. few hrs ago it was to be refilled around 6 hrs, now it's refilled, spendet some kudos, now it's going to get refilled around 4 hrs again. weird thing!

anyway. i'm very into collecting pretty hairstyles and i'm searching years for these 2 hair styles. if anyone of you has this hair, pleaaaase add it in the lookbook ❤️☺️

Hi guys, thanks for accepting me in the squad! I have the same issue with Kudos, it’s very strange. It said they will refill in 24min and now it went to 24h 😢 
    My first box was male clothing I’ll probably never use 🙃 I tried to go down the feed to give kudos to those who haven’t reached their first box yet. Mine say they’ll refill in 15 hours but I thought they only refill twice a week so we’ll see. 
    Hi @Olivia_  are you still interested in joining ? I can check players who don’t give enough kudos.
    @RiinaUkii hey doll! I have the 3rd hair. It’s in my lookbook 😍 sorry for the other 2 I don’t have them.
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    @RiinaUkii hey doll! I have the 3rd hair. It’s in my lookbook 😍 sorry for the other 2 I don’t have them.
    Hii doll! What's your name in the game? Can't find you. I've searched through all members but by 2 members I can't open the lookbook bc there's nothing I could buy... maybe this hair isn't available for diamonds?
    edited June 2022
    seachild said:
    Hi guys, thanks for accepting me in the squad! I have the same issue with Kudos, it’s very strange. It said they will refill in 24min and now it went to 24h 😢 
    the same keeps happening to me, i hope this can be sorted soon 😩
    Hopefully! I can’t keep up with giving kudos, I run out before I can offer them and then other players pop up on the screen. Thank you everyone who gave me kudos! 🙏🏼 Next time it refills I will look through mine and try to give everyone who voted for me, it’s sad they are so limited but it makes sense for the game.. And now that SYS is finishing we’ll have a new round of people to vote for 😅 
    Lexie x 
    edited January 2022
    It’s RiinaUkii said:
    kkh_kylie said:
    Hii doll! What's your name in the game? Can't find you. I've searched through all members but by 2 members I can't open the lookbook bc there's nothing I could buy... maybe this hair isn't available for diamonds?

The game shows you if it’s available 
    @kkh_kylie I get this message when I try to see your lookbook. I’ve seen people in other squads having this same issue. 
    bellaboo_ said:
    @kkh_kylie I get this message when I try to see your lookbook. I’ve seen people in other squads having this same issue. 
    Oh!! That’s very strange 🙁 I don’t know what it can be.
  • evildeadevildead Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    hii so sorry im just seeing this. is there still room for me to join the squad?
    evildead said:
    hii so sorry im just seeing this. is there still room for me to join the squad?
    Hi doll sorry the squad is full and everyone is giving kudos 😭 otherwise i would have removed some inactive players. Sorry again