Destiny’s child 🤪❤️ SQUAD (please don’t post here unless you’re a member)

Comments

• AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Merry Christmas everyone!!! I hope you all have a wonderful day! And if you don't celebrate it, I still hope you have a lovely day! 🎅🎄❤

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Looks like we’re short one member now 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I asked a friend (anjakkh) to join our squad. I hope that is okay with you guys 🤍
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    edited January 2022
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    Hi i let her in our squad! Sorry i haven’t been active me and my family have been really sick.
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Heyy! Thank you for letting me be in your squad and thank you Nika for inviting me @Nikaraf 💕
    I play daily since 2019 and I’m obsessed with this game lol
    and one question @mia1- are you from Serbia? 😂💕
    edit: wishing you and your family a speedy recovery!!
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
    Welcome Anja. I'm so glad you are a part of our squad <3
    Be kind to others 🤍
    mia1 said:
    Hi i let her in our squad! Sorry i haven’t been active me and my family have been really sick.
    Hi! I thought something had happened! Hope you all feel better soon ❤️‍🩹
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Anjakkh said:
    Heyy! Thank you for letting me be in your squad and thank you Nika for inviting me @Nikaraf 💕
    Hahahahhaha you’re welcomeee!! and thank you all we’re getting better. And yes i am 😂
    mia1 said:
    Anjakkh said:
    Hahahahhaha you’re welcomeee!! and thank you all we’re getting better. And yes i am 😂
    I’m also from Serbia hahah
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Omg no wayyy!!!!
    edited January 2022
    Welcome @Anjakkh! ☺❤

Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧

Oops I don't know why they're on separate lines 😂

Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧

• haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Hey guys I am trying my best to give you all kudos but it is so hard considering we only get 5 
    haylow71 said:
    Hey guys I am trying my best to give you all kudos but it is so hard considering we only get 5 
    So am I! I wish we had more kudos 😕 There are like 14 people in a squad like how am I supposed to give all of them kudos? ( some people have not sent a single kudos to anyone so I’m not really sending them anything, when I can support people who actually give out kudos ) 
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Got my first kudos box and am really happy with my pick!

Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧

Guys it is @Anjakkh ‘s birthday today 🥳 HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANJA 🥰 Hope you have an amzing year with all your loved ones🤍
    Be kind to others 🤍
    @Nikaraf thank you doll so much!!! 🥰❤️❤️
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Happy birthday @Anjakkh 🥳🥳🥳🥰🥰🥰 wish you all the best!
    @mia1 thank you!! 💕💕💕
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Happy birthday 🎉🎂 @Anjakkh
    edited January 2022
    @haylow71 thank youu 💋❣️
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Happy birthday from one Anya to another! 😄 I hope you're having an amazing day! 🥳💞

P.S. What's the actual spelling of your name? I know your username on here in Anja, but your name in the game is Anya. I'm just curious as I don't know many other people with our name! 😊

Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧

@AnyaArcher thank you so much 🥰❤️
    It’s Anja but it’s pronounced like Anya if you know what I mean hahah 😂 One time I was ordering coffee in Starbucks in Prague and I spelled my name correctly (Anja) but they didn’t pronounced it like that lol Where are you from? Are you from Europe?
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Anjakkh said:
    It’s Anja but it’s pronounced like Anya if you know what I mean hahah 😂 One time I was ordering coffee in Starbucks in Prague and I spelled my name correctly (Anja) but they didn’t pronounced it like that lol Where are you from? Are you from Europe?
    Ohh ok, I get what you mean haha. I bet it's annoying when people spell or pronounce your name wrong! Luckily I don't have too much trouble with mine. 😂And yes - I'm from England. Some people think I'm Russian when they hear my name, as it's a Russian name, but no, I just got named after Anya from Buffy the Vampire Slayer 😂

Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧

Anjakkh said:
    Ohh ok, I get what you mean haha. I bet it's annoying when people spell or pronounce your name wrong! Luckily I don't have too much trouble with mine. 😂And yes - I'm from England. Some people think I'm Russian when they hear my name, as it's a Russian name, but no, I just got named after Anya from Buffy the Vampire Slayer 😂
    Omg same hahah not in my country(we have a lot of Anjas) but when I travel I get asked that a lot and because Serbian last names are similar to Russians 😂
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Anjakkh said:
    Anjakkh said:
    Omg same hahah not in my country(we have a lot of Anjas) but when I travel I get asked that a lot and because Serbian last names are similar to Russians 😂
    Hahaha I didn't know that! I've always said I would love to go to Russia one day and see how many Anyas/Anjas I can find, but now I'll definitely have to add Serbia to my list as well! 😄

Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧

edited January 2022
    Anjakkh said:
    Anjakkh said:
    Hahaha I didn't know that! I've always said I would love to go to Russia one day and see how many Anyas/Anjas I can find, but now I'll definitely have to add Serbia to my list as well! 😄
    Yes,me too! Russia is a beautiful country! I would love to visit Moscow and Saint Petersburg one day 😁 
    And England ofc , London is on my list for a very long time haha 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Anjakkh said:
    Anjakkh said:
    Anjakkh said:
    Yes,me too! Russia is a beautiful country! I would love to visit Moscow and Saint Petersburg one day 😁 
    Yesss same! Let's go together 🤣 Serbia also looks beautiful! If I visited one day, what would be your top recommendations? I spend so much time having fun on Google Maps, planning trips that hopefully someday in the future I could go on (well, maybe if I won the lottery 😂). I would love to travel the world, but I should probably start with Europe first! I've only been to Scotland, Spain and The Netherlands (which were all amazing!)

Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧

Anjakkh said:
    Anjakkh said:
    Anjakkh said:
    Yesss same! Let's go together 🤣 Serbia also looks beautiful! If I visited one day, what would be your top recommendations? I spend so much time having fun on Google Maps, planning trips that hopefully someday in the future I could go on (well, maybe if I won the lottery 😂). I would love to travel the world, but I should probably start with Europe first! I've only been to Scotland, Spain and The Netherlands (which were all amazing!)
    Let’s goo, I’m in!! 🤣 Belgrade for sure(that’s the capital), Novi Sad ,maybe Zlatibor(that’s like a vacation spot/mountain) or Kopaonik and Tara. And for sure if you can spend a night in villages around river Drina. The water is so clear and gorgeous to look at hahah  
    My doll’s name is Anja✨