👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Welcome to the squad @lovelydoll, we are happy you are here. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Welcome @lovelydoll!! 🥳
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • chrissyychrissyy Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Hey guys! I love everyone’s idea of kudos lists and I’m going to make my own because ive been trying to give them out as fairly as possible without a list but it’s way too messy to keep track! 

Also welcome @lovelydoll !! 
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Hey dolls! Thank you for the warm welcome! I was a bit busy today so I couldn’t write earlier! I am so excited to get to know you all 🥰 My name is Elif and I live in Turkey. My birthday is 9th February which I’ll be 22 years old by then. I am studying for medicine in Ankara University so I live in Ankara. I am a 4th year student in med (2 more years to go 😩). It is very very tiring as physically and mentally but I love it no matter what. I am very interested in with psychiatry so I want to be a psychiatrist in the future.

I love KKH. I have been playing it for like 2 years but I take it seriously for almost 1 year. I am very active in the game and also in the forum. I like to communicate with other dolls here so it is very nice to be in a squad who is very active in the forum!

I’d be so happy if you could tell me about the system in the squad such as giving kudos etc. I really wanna fit in quickly.

PS: sorry for the grammar mistakes if there are any.
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @lovelydoll with the kudos, we try to distribute them as equal and fair as possible. I’ve taken after the brilliant idea that some of our squad members have to keep a tally of how many we’ve given out to each member. 
    Obviously it does depend on how many kudos we have to give out and who has actions available in the activity feed but with keeping a tally, it lets me know who I still need to give kudos to so that it evens out. 
    Hope this helps 😊

Second kudos box

Diamonds are always welcome, wish I got the tile with 4 though lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Welcome @lovelydoll !!! 
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    My second kudos box. Kinda meh

• Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    Welcome💕 @lovelydoll
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Welcome @lovelydoll!!! glad to have you in the squad ^-^
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

My second kudos box from the other day (first was a few kstars), I’m always happy to have cute handhelds!!
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    My 2nd kudos box😊. 
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Welcome @lovelydoll !!!! 
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015 
    A feminist and an animal lover 
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited January 2022
    @maggiey as far as I understood, I’ll give my kudos to everyone as equally as possible with some kind of scoreboard. I’ll create my own list & share it in here. Hope I understood clearly.

ps: thank you for more warm welcomes 😊
    Thanks a million @maggiemay! 💕

My third kudos box 
    Wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who’s been sending kudos, I appreciate you all so much! 💕

• Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    @lovelydoll Welcome to the squad !!! 💃🏽💜✨️
    She/Her
    Android
    I can't wait to see everyone's inspo for this weekend's sys! I love going into our squad's lookbooks 🥰
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    My second Kudos box: 😵‍💫🥴

This right here is my motivation for completing the Throwback Weekday events every single week... 🥲

I wish I picked tile 3 for the cute jersey/sports set
    She/Her
    Android
    @dpeters I am SO excited for the theme !!! My ArmyMooCarat heart is bursting at the seams 🥰
    I've decided to stay in Gold so hopefully my TS group doesn't get too crazy because I am aiming to place in the top 3 or top 6 😅
    She/Her
    Android
    @Galaxaura14 I don’t know anything about K-pop but it definitely seems like a theme that requires a lot of creativity so I'm just happy to admire everyone's looks 🥰 really hope you get a chill group and get all the TS prizes 🤞🏻
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters Same! I can't wait to see everyone's looks 🤩
    Aw, tysm bb 🥺💜 I hope you get a chill group & the earnables (I am dying over the lightstick handheld) and TS prizes too 💕
    She/Her
    Android
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Thank you @maggiey 💕💕
    I need to share something 🤭 I spent 70 diamonds chasing the fairy wings in diamond boxes a few weeks ago and I only got the hair and magic wand or scepter (don't know what it is lol). I felt so sad I decided I will only open two, three diamond boxes tops when I like the items and I really love this week's hair and heart fingers but I'm too scared to open any boxes and have terrible luck 😭 that time I spent all my diamonds, the wings were only in my first palette so I didn't even have a chance in the next ones

Would you open three boxes in the first palette? Please agree 

Or would you open one or two boxes first and then decide if it's worth opening another box in a different palette? Please like

Sorry for the long message and thanks for the help 😅
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited January 2022
    maggiemay said:
    Thank you @maggiey 💕💕
    I really wish you guys would get a second reward if it's possible. They charged my card twice even though I only bought the one pack and it only gave me the diamonds from one pack and now I'm fighting with customer service again trying to get at least what i'm owed or more considering it was a second unauthorized charge 😒
    @maggiey You've been double-charged for ONE diamond pack - and customer service is fighting you about it!? 🥴😤
    If you haven't already, send them a screenshots of the Friends With Benefits purchase to show that there is record of only one purchase going through as well as a screenshot of our squad feed to show that you again only made one purchase and received the diamonds from the one purchase. If you need screenshots from us of the feed activity, let us know! 

I hope they either refund you or give you another diamond pack ☹️ If they don't, I hope you can get refunded through your bank/credit card provider 🥲💜
    She/Her
    Android
    edited January 2022
    @Galaxaura14 sorry, it was a poor word choice from me. It's been a one-sided fight so far considering they still haven't responded yet but most previous cases have resulted in me having to fight them like that time when I waited almost a week to receive what I paid for and they wouldn't do anything about it at first. So i'm sure this time they'll try to tell me everything looks right from their end like they always do or that it was for a separate purchase. 

I don't want to single out all of them like that though because on rare occasions, I've had positive experiences with their customer service but those are truly few and far between.  

The panic I felt when I saw the $50 charge on my card though 😓

Update: Omg I would like to formally apologize for talking so much sh*t about them. They combined all my purchases from this month into one single transaction and held off on charging me for them until today thus making it look like I was charged more than I was paying for the one pack today. Completely my stupid mistake and now I feel terrible for thinking it was their fault 😭
    @maggiey Thank you for explaining your experience(s) as well as the situation at hand. But omg, I'm so happy that it just turned out to be a false alarm/them charging you all at once for everything from this month! 😊

I hope you don't feel too bad - how were you supposed to know otherwise, ya know? I've never read/heard of customer service keeping a tab open (so to speak) and then charging a player all at once.
    She/Her
    Android
    Hiiiii gorgeous 😍 @brom617

Disclaimer: I took this screenshot a lil while ago - we're hopefully not this low in the TS board when our scores fully load 💀🥴😅
    She/Her
    Android
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Hiiiii gorgeous 😍 @brom617

Disclaimer: I took this screenshot a lil while ago - we're hopefully not this low in the TS board when our scores fully load 💀🥴😅
    I just came here to say the same to you! Love your looks so far beautiful😍! I hope we both do well and I hope you get the prizes you want! 💜