show you style event score not synching

mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
edited January 2022 in KKH General Discussion

as you can see here , it says i have 264 votes,(which i do) but when i try to see in rankings ,
it says that i only have 221 votes and im 9th. ive tried everything please help

(IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.

Comments

• Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    Wat happens when you try to see in rankings? @mary1313
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    Lisak2 said:
    Wat happens when you try to see in rankings? 

hey so i edited it because i accidentally posted it before, is the rest not showing? i attached another pic also.
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • TinaGinaTinaGina Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    This has happened to me several times, it's a glitch in the game and it's incredibly annoying. Send a message to costumer care and they'll eventually help you and give you the right earnables. Send them screenshots!
    TinaGina said:
    This has happened to me several times, it's a glitch in the game and it's incredibly annoying. Send a message to costumer care and they'll eventually help you and give you the right earnables. Send them screenshots!
    okay thanks so much but where exactly do i send it to them? where is costumer care?
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    edited January 2022
    @mary1313 from the settings/options go to Help then you’ll see customer care. There’s a contact us button on the top right.

kkhkarmen said:
    @mary1313 from the settings/options go to Help then you’ll see customer care. There’s a contact us button on the top right.

thank u so much i just contacted them, hope they answer soon
    xoxo
    ❤️❤️❤️
  • TinaGinaTinaGina Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    In my experience they don't reply fast, but as long as you've sent screenshots with your message you should get all the rewards you're supposed to get 😊
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    mary1313 said:
    kkhkarmen said:

thank u so much i just contacted them, hope they answer soon
    xoxo
    ❤️❤️❤️
    You’re welcome ☺️ @mary1313