Destiny’s child 🤪❤️ SQUAD (please don’t post here unless you’re a member)

Comments

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    You guys need to take me with you 😂 I love traveling so much and I’ve been lucky enough to visit so many countries but there are still lots of countries on my list! 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    You guys need to take me with you 😂 I love traveling so much and I’ve been lucky enough to visit so many countries but there are still lots of countries on my list! 
    Omg ofc!!! 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    Anjakkh said:
    Anjakkh said:
    Anjakkh said:
    @AnyaArcher thank you so much 🥰❤️
    It’s Anja but it’s pronounced like Anya if you know what I mean hahah 😂 One time I was ordering coffee in Starbucks in Prague and I spelled my name correctly (Anja) but they didn’t pronounced it like that lol Where are you from? Are you from Europe?
    Ohh ok, I get what you mean haha. I bet it's annoying when people spell or pronounce your name wrong! Luckily I don't have too much trouble with mine. 😂And yes - I'm from England. Some people think I'm Russian when they hear my name, as it's a Russian name, but no, I just got named after Anya from Buffy the Vampire Slayer 😂
    Omg same hahah not in my country(we have a lot of Anjas) but when I travel I get asked that a lot and because Serbian last names are similar to Russians 😂
    Hahaha I didn't know that! I've always said I would love to go to Russia one day and see how many Anyas/Anjas I can find, but now I'll definitely have to add Serbia to my list as well! 😄
    Yes,me too! Russia is a beautiful country! I would love to visit Moscow and Saint Petersburg one day 😁 
    Yesss same! Let's go together 🤣 Serbia also looks beautiful! If I visited one day, what would be your top recommendations? I spend so much time having fun on Google Maps, planning trips that hopefully someday in the future I could go on (well, maybe if I won the lottery 😂). I would love to travel the world, but I should probably start with Europe first! I've only been to Scotland, Spain and The Netherlands (which were all amazing!)
    Let’s goo, I’m in!! 🤣 Belgrade for sure(that’s the capital), Novi Sad ,maybe Zlatibor(that’s like a vacation spot/mountain) or Kopaonik and Tara. And for sure if you can spend a night in villages around river Drina. The water is so clear and gorgeous to look at hahah  
    Added them all to my list! They look absolutely stunning! 😍

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

Anjakkh said:
    Anjakkh said:
    Anjakkh said:
    It’s Anja but it’s pronounced like Anya if you know what I mean hahah 😂 One time I was ordering coffee in Starbucks in Prague and I spelled my name correctly (Anja) but they didn’t pronounced it like that lol Where are you from? Are you from Europe?
    Ohh ok, I get what you mean haha. I bet it's annoying when people spell or pronounce your name wrong! Luckily I don't have too much trouble with mine. 😂And yes - I'm from England. Some people think I'm Russian when they hear my name, as it's a Russian name, but no, I just got named after Anya from Buffy the Vampire Slayer 😂
    Omg same hahah not in my country(we have a lot of Anjas) but when I travel I get asked that a lot and because Serbian last names are similar to Russians 😂
    Hahaha I didn't know that! I've always said I would love to go to Russia one day and see how many Anyas/Anjas I can find, but now I'll definitely have to add Serbia to my list as well! 😄
    Yes,me too! Russia is a beautiful country! I would love to visit Moscow and Saint Petersburg one day 😁 
    And England ofc , London is on my list for a very long time haha 
    Just seen that London is on your list as well. I've been twice and had such an amazing time. If you come to England one day, you should also come to the North and see all the beautiful countryside 😊

Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧

Nikaraf said:
    Yesss! I know we're joking but imagine how cool it would actually be to go on a trip together! We could take each other on a tour of our own country! 🌍

Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧

• Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Hi everyone, I haven't been on the forum for a while. Just logged in to say welcome to the squad @Anjakkh srećan rođendan sa malim zakašnjenjem 🎉.
    @mia1 I hope you and your family are feeling all better now 💕
    Anjakkh said:
    Anjakkh said:
    Anjakkh said:
    And England ofc , London is on my list for a very long time haha 
    Just seen that London is on your list as well. I've been twice and had such an amazing time. If you come to England one day, you should also come to the North and see all the beautiful countryside 😊
    Ohh yes! I would love that! Sometimes I enjoy that more than being in a huge city😂
    Nikaraf said:
    Yesss! I know we're joking but imagine how cool it would actually be to go on a trip together! We could take each other on a tour of our own country! 🌍
    I know, right ? That would be so cool 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Joey_KKH said:
    Hi everyone, I haven't been on the forum for a while. Just logged in to say welcome to the squad @Anjakkh srećan rođendan sa malim zakašnjenjem 🎉.
    @mia1 I hope you and your family are feeling all better now 💕
    @Joey_KKH Aww thank you so much!! 🥰❣️( Hvala ti punoo😍) that’s so sweet of you ❤️
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Nikaraf said:
    That would be so dope! 
    Be kind to others 🤍
    2nd kudos box ☺

Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧

@Joey_KKH tysm!❤️ I’ll give you kudos when they refill!

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Anjakkh said:

You're welcome @Anjakkh !
    I have such a long list of old things I missed that I'd like to buy from you guys, the only thing is that it will take for me a long time to earn the diamonds to get them, since I personally don't want to spend any real money on any game I play  :s
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Anjakkh said:

It is so much I want to buy from your closet but don’t have enough diamonds right now 🥲
    Let me know if you need something
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    3rd box

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    @mia1 I hate to be that person but we have 3 inactive people in the squad. We could have 3 more people giving out kudos. Could you please remove them? Also can we establish a rule where you remove sb when they are inactive for more than 3 days? 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    Okayy sure i will do it now , and i agree that’s a good rule!
    edited January 2022
    I’ll ask some people to join if that is okay. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Sure go ahead 
    Someone sent a request to join 
    edited January 2022
    I asked one doll .. but she’s maybe already in one. I’ll tell you when she reply 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Anjakkh said:
    I asked one doll .. but she’s maybe already in one. I’ll tell you when she reply 
    okayyy
    edited January 2022
    Anjakkh said:
    She already has an active squad 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    mia1 said:
    I think that this is the doll who asked to join our squad on the discord channel @mia1
    Joey_KKH said:
    mia1 said:
    I think that this is the doll who asked to join our squad on the discord channel @mia1
    Okay i’ll accept her
    what about her?
    mia1 said:
    what about her?
    She also told me she requested to be in the squad. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Also Mia please feel comfortable to accept whoever you like! I put up a banner asking people to join. But if someone requests to join the squad, accept them. No need to ask. 🤍
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Nikaraf said:
    Also Mia please feel comfortable to accept whoever you like! I put up a banner asking people to join. But if someone requests to join the squad, accept them. No need to ask. 🤍
    Okayy hahahha i just wanted to make sure it’s okay with everyone else 
    Hey guys! I’ll give you all kudos when they refill.. 5 kudos are not enough I really feel sad when I can’t give everyone kudos right away 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨