All Dolled Up šŸ”„ (please donā€™t post here unless youā€™re a member)

Comments

• tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    jm323 said:
    thank you @lilirose98!! i'm so excited for my new apartment though so at least it will be worth it. & i warned the movers that i'm keeping all the windows open even though it's finally cold out haha. & thank you!! i was looking at old screenshots of my doll from when i first thought she started to look better like six months ago & i'm just like ughhh now šŸ˜‚
    Moving is so stressful! Congratulations on your new home, may it bring you a lot of happiness šŸ„°
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Hey dolls, wanted to vent on how this kudos works. 5 kudos a day when we have 15 members is ridiculous. I do want to say that as soon as my kudos recharge, I go straight down in the order that they come in and give that way. If you dolls think thereā€™s a better way to do, please let me know. I donā€™t understand how Iā€™ve given 26 since they are in increments of 5.Ā 

edited January 2022
    Hey dolls, wanted to vent on how this kudos works. 5 kudos a day when we have 15 members is ridiculous. I do want to say that as soon as my kudos recharge, I go straight down in the order that they come in and give that way. If you dolls think thereā€™s a better way to do, please let me know. I donā€™t understand how Iā€™ve given 26 since they are in increments of 5.Ā 

I agree. As soon as they recharge, I go down the list.Ā 

By the way, your doll looks beautiful @lilirose98!!!
  • Caseyleigh8Caseyleigh8 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts

Same here. Iā€™m also using the member profile to check who else is giving Kudos as we seem to have some members that arenā€™t active right now šŸ˜­
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts

Same here. Iā€™m also using the member profile to check who else is giving Kudos as we seem to have some members that arenā€™t active right now šŸ˜­

Same here! While I do go down the list and give out kudos as I have them, I spareĀ  those who haven't given outĀ  any! But I agree that 5 Kudos per Person is just not doing it. šŸ˜•
    tMaxxKKH said:

I agree. As soon as they recharge, I go down the list.Ā 

By the way, your doll looks beautiful @lilirose98!!!
    Thank you so much! I wish I could give more than 5. It just doesnā€™t make sense.Ā 

Same here! While I do go down the list and give out kudos as I have them, I spareĀ  those who haven't given outĀ  any! But I agree that 5 Kudos per Person is just not doing it. šŸ˜•
    Thank you dolls as I had not checked whoā€™s been active with giving kudos. I will distribute them going forward by checking whoā€™s been active. Have a great day/night!Ā 

• lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Hopefully they will reduce the refill time in the near future so that every member can get *at least* one box a week.Ā 
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    hi dolls, thanks for this! i havenā€™t really had a system but going down the list sounds like a great idea. i hope i havenā€™t been one of the too inactive dolls, i moved last monday & then started feeling sick on friday, today i tested positive for covid šŸ˜ž but iā€™ve logged in at least once a day! i agree though, the 5 a day is really too few when thereā€™s 15 in a squad so i think as long as we have a system or whatever at least we can make it fair!
    nycĀ šŸ–¤iosĀ šŸ–¤level 55 šŸ–¤
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @jm323 Sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon and please donā€™t feel the responsibility to log in if you are not really up for it šŸ„ŗ
    She/Her
    iOS Player
    jm323 said:
    hi dolls, thanks for this! i havenā€™t really had a system but going down the list sounds like a great idea. i hope i havenā€™t been one of the too inactive dolls, i moved last monday & then started feeling sick on friday, today i tested positive for covid šŸ˜ž but iā€™ve logged in at least once a day! i agree though, the 5 a day is really too few when thereā€™s 15 in a squad so i think as long as we have a system or whatever at least we can make it fair!
    Oh no!! Feel better soon šŸ€šŸ€
    jm323 said:
    Oh no hon, sorry to hear your sick. Wishing you a speedy recovery!Ā 
    edited January 2022
    Who hasnā€™t received a kudos box? Agree if you have. Lol if you havenā€™t. Thank you!Ā 
    thank you everyone!! iā€™ve mainly been hopping on for sys, other than that iā€™m pretty much sleeping but hopefully this will be gone soon!!Ā 
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Guys, Iā€™m sorry what is kuddos?
    Oh oh yeah I have received a kuddos box

• christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I only recently discovered that kudos was a thing when I got a box, Iā€™ve been active just didnā€™t actually realise kudos was a thing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ started giving it now but thought Iā€™d check the forum and Iā€™m glad I did as I wasnā€™t sure you could see who had received a box or not, Iā€™ve just been picking for what I thought was good achievements but I agree we all deserve the chance to get one!!Ā 
    Just given madison my last two kudos now Iā€™ve realised.. noticed some havenā€™t played for a week so they wonā€™t know and some havenā€™t given kudos at all but they wonā€™t realise how to Iā€™m assuming :D@marinaivanovnaKKH If you click on squad and look at activity you can see all the achievements everyone has done :)Ā 
    @jm323 I hope you feel better soon lovely!!!! šŸ’• rest up!Ā 
    Anyone else notice that their countdown to the kudos refill changes sometimes? I noticed twice now. On Sunday it jumped from 2 to 10 hours and today it happened again šŸ¤”

Anyone else notice that their countdown to the kudos refill changes sometimes? I noticed twice now. On Sunday it jumped from 2 to 10 hours and today it happened again šŸ¤”

Yes! Iā€™ve noticed that too. I once had only 1 hour left, and then it jumped to 24 hoursā€¦
    tMaxxKKH said:

Yes! Iā€™ve noticed that too. I once had only 1 hour left, and then it jumped to 24 hoursā€¦

That's so weird! And obviously just annoying! I posted in the update thread maybe others noticed / will notice this too and it can get fixed! Especially since it happened twice to me already & I don't think that's how it should gošŸ˜…
    tMaxxKKH said:

That's so weird! And obviously just annoying! I posted in the update thread maybe others noticed / will notice this too and it can get fixed! Especially since it happened twice to me already & I don't think that's how it should gošŸ˜…
    Itā€™s happened to me everyday. I can only give once a day.Ā 
    Oh oh yeah I have received a kuddos box
    Please make sure to go the icon after the hanger and give kudos to others. I believe when someone receives 15 kudos from squad mates they receive a box. Thanks!Ā 

I was just actually able go give kudos within 24 hours. Normally I would have been able to give kudos in about 7 hours
    i just gave mine & the countdown said 52 minutes which has never happened before, it always says 24 hours for me. iā€™ll check in an hour & see if that was really accurate

This is me now. We will see in 41 minutes what happens.Ā 

This is me now. We will see in 41 minutes what happens.Ā 

So itā€™s literally more than 24 hours that I have to wait to give kudos. Btw, ty dolls for your kudos!Ā 
    same thing happened to me @lilirose98!!Ā