Options

Friends From Facebook Not Showing Up

KittyKweenKittyKween Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
Hi dolls!
I have read the other discussions, and I am hoping to find someone that has a solution to me not being able to add facebook friends to save my life.

I have had one of my fb friends added to my game for maybe 2 years, and their doll had recently stopped updating their outfits. 
My doll stopped updating on her game a year ago and I just gave up trying to get my doll on her phone.

I am extremely disappointed and I feel there’s nothing I can do to fix this ongoing problem.

I created us both new facebook accounts, added each other there, changed the setting to “friends only” for app sharing, we were both connected to a strong wifi for hours, I logged in and out of both facebook and the fb sign-in in game like 10 times each, we’re both playing on the same platform (IOS), I don’t have any fb friends added so I’m not maxed out on fb friends- I feel like I’ve done everything and I’m so sad about this.
OH- someone else I am friends with on fb, her doll randomly added to my game and was updating outfits. but not the only friend I care about added! No, of course not! 

I contacted support- they told me to do everything I already did and then they basically said “we’re working on updates to fix bugs like the one you’re experiencing.” 
This was, I don’t know, at least 5 updates ago? “Bug” still is not fixed.

Feel like crying over something so minor when there’s MUCH bigger problems going on in the world right now. I just want a little happiness lol.

Sorry for the lengthy rant- if anyone has some suggestions I am all ears.
Thanks you guys:(

Comments

• Options
    Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    edited January 2022
    I don't have any ideas but it's happening to me too. I've recently started adding fb friends, the first showed up without issue, the second took some troubleshooting but not much and one fb friend from another game randomly showed up one day after we'd been friends for a while. So I decided to add more. I added seven more, of them only one is showing and it's been a couple of weeks. 

Just wanted you to know you're not alone in this 😢
  • Options
    Thanks hun for your response 🥰 @Lisak2 (I don’t know if I have to tag you so you get my response, i’m new to this lol)

I’m sorry you’re having problems too, I hope their updates actually do start to fix this bug... It’d be nice to be able to send friend requests through squads

Hopefully I’ll just have to wait a while and she’ll show up. I’ll pretend like I don’t care and maybe it’ll connect her 😂

Thanks again dear, have a great night 😇❣️
  • Options
    Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    Yes, you do have to tag me for me to see it. Sorry I forgot to tag you @KittyKween

If we're on the same platform do you want to add me? The more friends the better in this game, I think we can have ten. Maybe it'll work for us, it seems so random. No pressure 💕

Oh yeah, duh...I play on Android lol 😊
  • Options
    I’m so sorry hun @Lisak2! I’m super late and i’m just now seeing your message!!😞 I would love to add you but I play on IOS unfortunately ☹️ sad day