🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 1/21/22 - Shop Till You Drop!🛍️

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I can't spend up to the hair and since next month is when I really want to spend, I'm not spending too much this time. I hope I get the microphone since it'd be useful this weekend.
    Platform: Android

• pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    I love the hair but I don't want the other stuff ...at all...
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I love everything!!!!
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    @justanna the wild heart kollection won’t be here for vip weekend, I don’t think. If you didn’t know🙂
    Oh, I mean I just got my new set of kollections and it’s in it 😊
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    When you're shopping, keep in mind that next month is our Valentine's Day update with romantic events!
    What did she mean?😅
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    When you're shopping, keep in mind that next month is our Valentine's Day update with romantic events!
    What did she mean?😅
    I think there’s V-Day boxes 🤔
    Maybe we get a storyline with our bf/gf? Does anyone recall, this summer there was some kind of feature introduced, trips with your boyfriend or something, and we had a super long date at Bel Air? I’ve never seen that thing again - not sure what happened with it, but I adore my in-game boyfriend, we have two kids and I’d really like to have some meaningful storylines! 

By the way, is there a list of what is on VDay boxes?
    edited January 2022
    I’m planning to spend my K-stars on new Business if anyone can recommend something I would really appreciate it 
    @Briannakkh imo another good pick is the resort. It takes time (around a month) until it becomes world class but it’s cheaper that Paris I think and once you have it world class, it’s so cool to get 5kash and some stars every week without doing anything at all!
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    edited January 2022
    What did she mean?😅
    I think there’s V-Day boxes 🤔
    So we shouldn't spend now? That's what i thought she ment, but i didn't think she would say that on vip weekend 🤷‍♀️
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Kryptic Kalinda 🔎
    Is she saying next month is going to be expensive?
    Or to purchase Valentine’s/Romantic outfits?
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts

Omg so cute! Surely I'll be chasing the microphone 😍 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @peachypink I know most people have voted for the Maya outfit but I actually think it's really bad especially for the price. The hair is nice and so are the tights but the skirt is so basic, the glasses just float on the face and the jacket is glitched (although that's apparently how it's supposed to look). Also I don't think you can use a handheld with the jacket. 
    Of all of those I use the cooking show one the most but the green one is a close second.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    justanna said:
    I’m planning to spend my K-stars on new Business if anyone can recommend something I would really appreciate it 
    @Briannakkh imo another good pick is the resort. It takes time (around a month) until it becomes world class but it’s cheaper that Paris I think and once you have it world class, it’s so cool to get 5kash and some stars every week without doing anything at all!
    Thats sounds good, where is this resort?
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    The only time i have enough stars for vip and i dnt like anything 😐😐 only the bag maybe. I have saved storyline outfits but i dnt want to buy them now cus i dnt want to get the dress or hair. Lol
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @kadyyy You could just use this one to save more Kstars and see if you like anything next month.
    Platform: Android

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    The only time i have enough stars for vip and i dnt like anything 😐😐 only the bag maybe. I have saved storyline outfits but i dnt want to buy them now cus i dnt want to get the dress or hair. Lol
    Just save them! Next month is going to be February so Valentine day boxes! As much as I remember they were nice last year x
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier yeah i think i should do that. Thanks
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I have this picture curtesy of K-Cord.
    If anyone has a better quality screenshot please post it 🙏 

VALENTINE'S GB ITEMS
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I think I only own 8 from the Valentine's day items lol 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca those are all really good points! Thank you. 😊
    I really don’t like how Maya’s jacket is but I mostly want the outfit just to have it (if that makes sense 😂) but it is so expensive. 

I do really love the cooking one’s hair so I may end up getting that one since it’s cheaper depending on how much this weeks outfit is. 😊 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Love the items, especially the earnables, this short hair is divine 😍 Not feeling anything from the Valentine's boxes except a couple of items so I just splurge now and buy three storyline outfits I've been wanting 
  • LauraRuthLauraRuth Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Love the items, especially the earnables, this short hair is divine 😍 Not feeling anything from the Valentine's boxes except a couple of items so I just splurge now and buy three storyline outfits I've been wanting 
    How do you save storyline outfits? Do you just not complete the storyline until you’re sure? 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @peachypink I totally get that haha there's a bunch of storyline outfits I've bought cause I thought the price was good 
    justanna said:
    Thats sounds good, where is this resort?
    @Briannakkh it’s in St.Moritz. I recall there were some good googlable tips on how it operates and how to upgrade its rating (so that you can make an informed decision before buying) - in brief, the payout will increase with time, and it really does take a month or slightly more I remember but now it feels so good to just decline all suggested gigs (you only need to do them occasionally when upgrading the rating of the resort, and these are all three hours), sit back and enjoy the dividends, whereas you have work through the three Paris gigs if you own Chevier, so pretty good value imo. 

Also there was a really great thread about business here, including cost, gigs and payout - also searchable, I think.
    LexKKH said:
    I have this picture curtesy of K-Cord.
    If anyone has a better quality screenshot please post it 🙏 

VALENTINE'S GB ITEMS
    Tysm! Well, a few of these are good indeed like the hearts aura but I’m starting to wonder if I might as well just save for Kimiversary instead 😂
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited January 2022

I was planning to buy some storyline outfits that I was saving but I think they will have to wait 🥲

Instead, I’ll own a new business and get the purse! Maybe I can try a few shots chasing the microphone and the dress.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    LauraRuth said:
    How do you save storyline outfits? Do you just not complete the storyline until you’re sure? 

Yes, I just postpone it when it's time to decide on an outfit and then come back