👑👻The Scream Queens👻👑 (squad) ❤

Comments

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @Elenaaa the dress is from this year's kollection for Kim's bday and the purse probably won't be available yet. But I have it so you can try looking if it's available. Putting it in my lookbook rn!

23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    sarie said:
    @Elenaaa the dress is from this year's kollection for Kim's bday and the purse probably won't be available yet. But I have it so you can try looking if it's available. Putting it in my lookbook rn!

It’s not available 😔 but thank you for trying! 💕 I didn’t think it would be because I remember it being recent but I saw someone say that it might be available because it had been 6 months so I had some hope 😅 if you don’t mind keeping it in there so I can check every now and then once it’s available I will definitely get it! And you can get some diamonds then 😉 Hopefully it will be soon 🤞🏼
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Hey dolls, so since I refuse to spend 15 diamonds on boxes I’ve decided to finally buy this dress that I looooove, I’ve seen it loads in the VB with this theme but would rather one of you dolls get the reward when I buy it, if anyone has it can you please put it in your look book 

• FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    jlr224 said:
    Hey dolls, so since I refuse to spend 15 diamonds on boxes I’ve decided to finally buy this dress that I looooove, I’ve seen it loads in the VB with this theme but would rather one of you dolls get the reward when I buy it, if anyone has it can you please put it in your look book 

I'll pop it in mine for you my love 😘 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    jlr224 said:

I'll pop it in mine for you my love 😘 
    Thank yoooooou 😍🥰 I love it 

@jlr224 aww it looks so gorgeous on your doll. I love it as well it definitely a wardrobe staple! I can't bring myself to buy diamond boxes at the minute either so lookbook shopping is definitely my number 1 option now when I'm ready to part with my precious diamonds!! ❤️ 
    guys does anyone have this scarf?? if so can you please put it in your lookbook...since black friday was kinda meh i want to finally get this 

23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • MzzLadeeMzzLadee Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    sarie said:
    guys does anyone have this scarf?? if so can you please put it in your lookbook...since black friday was kinda meh i want to finally get this 

Hey hun if you still want this scarf, i have it....
    Elenaaa said:
    Hey dolls! 💕 Do any of you know if these items are available or have these items to put in your lookbook? I really like both of them! 😍 (brown dress on the doll) 

I got the bundle on my second try 🥰 so happy, loveeeee that brown dress!! 😍

Elenaaa said:
    Elenaaa said:
    Hey dolls! 💕 Do any of you know if these items are available or have these items to put in your lookbook? I really like both of them! 😍 (brown dress on the doll) 

If you need the bag I'll pop it in my lookbook my love 😘 
    @MzzLadee oh yes please !! t's pretty old so not many people have it seems 😅
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
    FoxieLola said:
    Elenaaa said:
    Elenaaa said:

If you need the bag I'll pop it in my lookbook my love 😘 
    Oooh that’s so sweet!!💕 But @sarie already did, unfortunately it’s unavailable 😔
    I thought I remembered that somebody had already sorted it. Its a shame its unavailable its so cute 💜 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Anyone else having troubling looking at lookbooks? I can’t access a few of them. 😞

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
    @peachypink I've just looked and mine is working. I remember having this problem when they first did the squads tho! I've definitely got looks in my lookbook tho it's ham packed haha 
    I have the same problem! I just checked and I still can’t access your lookbook, probably because of the update 🙄 I wanted to ask for anyone that wants to and has corsets if they could put them in a look! I realllly want another beautiful corset but I don’t know which ones are available and which one I’ll like enough to use diamonds for haha 😋 if you don’t want to want to waste lookbook slots, you can also put them in this thread! These are some I already own:

Thank you for the kudos box! Here is what I got.

iOS 

Meant to post this the other day but got side tracked and Amber's post just reminded me!

Normally I'd be pretty salty to get male items but in this case I actually love it. Now I can have a male and female warewolf next Halloween!!

Thanks for the Kudos team!! ❤️ 
    BTW I think it's a lion but I don't care haha 
    FoxieLola said:
    Meant to post this the other day but got side tracked and Amber's post just reminded me!

Normally I'd be pretty salty to get male items but in this case I actually love it. Now I can have a male and female warewolf next Halloween!!

Thanks for the Kudos team!! ❤️ 
    That’s neat! I think some male items are nice and if I got the hair that was in mine I wouldn’t have been upset but I would not of been happy with those basic shorts. 😂
    iOS 

• NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I'm going to cry inside a pool and then swim on my own tears to ease the pain lol But thank you guys ❤️

@peachypink With the basic items it doesn't make a difference if its for male or female, it's going straight into storage haha 

Oh no @NaniSix that's the worst 😂 there is some terrible things in these boxes for men and women!

It would be good if we could work out a way so that everyone gets to open a box but it its a bit of a jumble at the moment! 
    I agree. My kudos have been refilling overnight so I have been using them all right before I go to bed so I can try to give to everyone eligible when they refill again. I don’t want to leave anyone out. 😊
    iOS 

Thanks for another box! I got kstars again. 😊

iOS 

Thanks guys!

I'm now swimming in tears with @NaniSix though 😭😂 haha

First kudos box 😌 thankss honestly pretty great, 4/10 diamonds would've been even better tho 😈😈
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
    edited January 2022
    Hiiiii 💕
    does anyone have the grey shoulder cat? 

Like this one but grey haha 😛
    Thank you! Earned back some of all those diamonds I spent chasing the DB items. 😂

iOS 

Came on to say thank you as well for the Kudos box. I didn't screenshot it for some reason but I got 25 k stars which is always a welcome thing especially on a VIP weekend!!

Good pick @peachypink I nearly picked a 10 diamonds box but decided to pick my regular box! Tbh could have done with the diamonds after this DB chase I'm, ashamed of myself lol 
    edited January 2022
    @FoxieLola I’m ashamed of myself too. My husband teases me when I spend money of this game but he hasn’t seen these purchases yet. 😂

I’m glad that I don’t like any of the DB items for next week. I need to save my diamonds and $$$ for next month. 😊
    iOS