🛍️KK:H VIP Weekend Event 1/21/22 - Shop Till You Drop!🛍️

12346Next

Comments

• KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    kkhnelly said:
    do you dolls think this will be useful later on? 
    like = yes 
    lol = no 
    I love the eyes, I use them all the time. And the dress looks beutiful in most of the dyes
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Done 💜

ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts

Thats all I wanted. Will spend 20 more stars to get the purse 
    I want that handheld 😩 but I don’t see the Kollection. Are certain Kollections random for each player or something? 
    Ilze said:
    I actually really love it all now when I have it 😃

I kinda want the hair but not too sure about the dress 😅 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @kkhkarmen The kollections pop up randomly and I think everyone has kollections that pop up more often for them and less for other people. We need the kollections that come back to vary more so people have more chances to take turns on their favorites. 
    Platform: Android

@kkhkarmen The kollections pop up randomly and I think everyone has kollections that pop up more often for them and less for other people. We need the kollections that come back to vary more so people have more chances to take turns on their favorites. 
    Oh goodness. Now that I think about it, I have seen one or two repeat more frequently then others. I just remember that everyone got the Wild Hearts Kollection, or at least it appeared that way.
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    kkhkarmen said:
    Ilze said:
    I actually really love it all now when I have it 😃

I kinda want the hair but not too sure about the dress 😅 
    I'm sure anything can come in handy, you never know what themes they will throw at you, especially with duets! I take everything I can, I had stars saved up for VIP anyway 😄
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Yeah like every week I keep getting the same old kollections but the last few new ones that we've gotten in like the last 6-8 months I only had them when they first dropped but haven't seen again 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

So happy 🥰
    You look gorgeous 😍
    @Nikaraf TYSM 🥺💕
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

So happy 🥰
    You look gorgeous 😍
    @Nikaraf TYSM 🥺💕
    You’re welcome 🥰
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Did anyone else get an unusual amount of dyes in their DB's this weekend or was it just me? 😕
  • MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

A pop superstar ready for her close up 🎤📸
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Did anyone else get an unusual amount of dyes in their DB's this weekend or was it just me? 😕
    I opened 3 boxes and in my first two boxes, i had nothing but dye and two items plus a ticket
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    I really want either the hair or the heart from the diamond boxes but I've already tried twice and got dye both times😭
     Should I try one more time? I've got 18 diamonds
    Agree - Yes
    Lol - No
    I got an extra ticket. I give up😭 I don't wanna use up my diamonds. I hope I'll be able to get them another time🥲
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I bought the weekly outfit and then played these kollections  I always wanted this pink hair color and I’m so happy I finally have it!! 
    I won: dress-dye-hair-energy-hair color
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️