🎆✨KK:H v12.8 Update -Sweet Dreams!✨

Comments

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    I asked this in another thread but nobody responded so I'm trying again. When do we meeting Skylar? I have never seen her in my game.
    You'll have to keep on playing until you find the goal that you meet her 🤷‍♀️
    All I know is that you need to be pass the acting gig where you do the film An act of kindness, cause Skylar goes viral for singing the movies song. 
    Thank you so much 🤍
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    Can we have a story line where Maya looses her jacket? Because it’s not even on properly- like how hasn’t it fallen off already. 

Maybe when she finds it, she wears it properly.
    And you can give the dolls who bought her outfit previously the new outfit with the jacket on.

Or maybe use this to introduce having jackets/coats for our dolls and everyone gets a free jacket & are able to have the Maya blazer.

Just an idea.
    I think they’ll probably add it to the pop up shop again for some inspo like how they did last time. Hopefully 🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited January 2022
    ?
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts

IN LOVE
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @sarie I hope they update boxes and I hope some of those items are in the updates. They could at least add them to the kudos boxes if they don't update the other ones. 
    Platform: Android

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m so excited for the update, I can’t wait to see what’s inside vday boxes and for the Aquarius sys 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Old SYS items were in the silver and bronze boxes first so I don't think it makes sense to put TB SYS items in diamond boxes. Also since I'm making sure to have a lot for Valentine's boxes for VIP, I hope I get some of the stuff I've been wanting to get like I did with the holiday items. I think I took limited turns on them last year.
    Platform: Android

• LottieW29LottieW29 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    LottieW29 said:
    I don't know what this dress is from but it's so cute and would go so well with the sheep bag!
    LottieW29
    The dress is from this kollection 
    Thank you for this, I haven't seen this one, hopefully it will come round soon!
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    This thread is so dead, where's the update? 
    edited January 2022
    Yes update?!!!!
  • josiejosiejosiejosie Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    I'm not sure how I feel about the Kudos system... I've given 45 kudos and received 28, while another doll in my squad has given 50 and received 69, which is 40 kudos more than me which equals to three boxes 🙁 and it's absolutely nothing against her! I'm just making an observation bc I'm not sure what the problem is 🥺

And please either give us 10 kudos daily or shorten the waiting time x2, because I want to give them to everyone but oftentimes 5 is just not enough 
    I feel the same. I wish there was some type of incentive for giving kudos, maybe diamonds or something, to encourage people to give kudos. 
    Totally agree! I also think there should be more alternatives where you can earn kudos, its not like you level up everyday (especially at higher levels, that takes timeeeeee). It's hard to distribute your 5 kudos after sys since everyone finishes at the same time, that's when it gets unfair like this "I'm not sure how I feel about the Kudos system... I've given 45 kudos and received 28, while another doll in my squad has given 50 and received 69, which is 40 kudos more than me which equals to three boxes 🙁" . 

IKEA LOVER🇸🇪

• RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    hope the update is coming today :)
    edited January 2022
    Me too @RiinaUkii
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I don’t think update will come this month? Probably Tuesday-Wednesday next week
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    i thought kalinda said last week that the update isn't coming on monday? that's why i think it can be maybe today :D
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    i thought kalinda said last week that the update isn't coming on monday? that's why i think it can be maybe today :D
    Lol I guess we will see
    But I really think she ment next week because we literally just had an update and it’s usually just one a month unless there is some glitch fixing or something 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Last update was only a 3 week update. The update will be this week.
    iOS
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I hope the update is today! 🙏🏼
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.