šŸŽ†āœØKK:H v12.8 Update -Sweet Dreams!āœØ

Comments

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I donā€™t have the sale eitherĀ 
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    disappointed but honestly not surprised šŸ˜”
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    I havenā€™t been able to connect my game to facebook for a while, do anyone else have this problem?Ā 
    ios player from Sweden ā™”
    add me on facebook ā™”Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426Ā 
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    edited January 2022

SOLVED
    I updated and cant enter the game!! I touch the icon and kothing happens, no charging screen, nothing :((((
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @kkh_mi Can you go into the app store and try opening from there?Ā  Also what platform are you playing on?Ā  Try setting down and reboot your device.Ā Ā  See if that helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    @kkh_mi Can you go into the app store and try opening from there?Ā  Also what platform are you playing on?Ā  Try setting down and reboot your device.Ā Ā  See if that helps.
    Thanks! It didn't work from the app store either. But I waited 15 min and it was fixed :smile:
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I also don't have the sale but my friend does and we both play on AndroidĀ 
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
    when areĀ we getting valentines boxes @KalindaKing?Ā 
  • Julia_KKHJulia_KKH Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    when areĀ we getting valentines boxes @KalindaKing?Ā 
    She said later this week, please read thru the thred befour you ask all of your questions. You already posts a lot of cuestions all the time
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Picking random selected players will always put people off because people are being excluded. Of course if the hair styles are the ones that are in the closet, I think I've already bought every hairstyle I'd actually want. I wish the storyline looks were added to the closet because the weekly outfit system stinks.Ā 
    Platform: Android

I know kalinda said later this week I was wondering if she would tell us what day?Ā 
  • KatarzynaKatarzyna Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    @KalindaKing seriously? Because otherwise they will think that was a great idea? Dear lord, I have fired people for less.Ā 
  • keepingupwithjuliekeepingupwithjulie Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    I can confirm that we are running a sale on hairstyles for randomly selected players, which means that some of you will have access to it and some of you won't. The team is aware that some of you are missing it and I can let them know that you're disappointed.
    this has to be a joke.... wowĀ 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.