Official suggestion thread

1126128130131132

Comments

  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    Also bring more things that could be bought with kash 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    this is long overdue, but I am obsessed and many people qre with this unreleased item, so why not release these eyes one day?😔 
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    I was just thinking…many people are concerned with rigged votes. I personally don’t think lower scores are a result of rigged voting but more a result from look-flooding where people who buy tickets flood their heat at the beginning and ending of the event so that they drown out the competition (basically the more looks one has, the more votes they will receive)
    💕
    Sooo what if instead of allowing us to enter multiple looks we’re only allowed one look within 24h per event? For example if an event lasts M-F, then EVERYONE ultimately gets 5 looks for that event.
    💕
    This will even the playing field so everyone gets a fair shot. It will stop look-flooding ticket buyers from drowning out free players and casual ticket buyers, and it will force ppl to step their style game up by adhering to the actual themes if they’ve only got one shot to impress voters.
    💕
    (I’ve seen so many off-theme looks with thousands of votes in the top spot that as a ticket buyer myself, it’s disheartening and I decide to give up. I can just imagine how free players feel).
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    @tangerine Votes are rigged, 100% sure. Players have solid evidence. Some examples are:
    - People submitting looks and "receiving" 40-50 votes after one minute.
    -  The 60's curse.
    - Getting votes after submitting a look at the end of SYS (15, 10, 5 seconds before it ends).
    - Votes following a pattern: if your first look scored a 32, you'll probably get other votes around 30. It's hard to score 32 in one look, then 45 in another, 18, 27 [...] Your votes may go a bit higher or lower, but never something drastic.
    I had a VIP subscription for a few months, and during that period of time, I never got less than 45 votes, never! The same week I canceled my VIP sub, my votes went from 50's to 30's. Just like that. We also never got an explanation about how the ❤️ system works. This way, it's easier to hide the rigged votes. And, it's nice to mention that before the whole tiers thing, players never noticed any hint of a rigged system. It started right after. We're pretty much doomed ☹️
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    NaniSix said:
    @tangerine Votes are rigged, 100% sure. Players have solid evidence. Some examples are:
    - People submitting looks and "receiving" 40-50 votes after one minute.
    -  The 60's curse.
    - Getting votes after submitting a look at the end of SYS (15, 10, 5 seconds before it ends).
    - Votes following a pattern: if your first look scored a 32, you'll probably get other votes around 30. It's hard to score 32 in one look, then 45 in another, 18, 27 [...] Your votes may go a bit higher or lower, but never something drastic.
    I had a VIP subscription for a few months, and during that period of time, I never got less than 45 votes, never! The same week I canceled my VIP sub, my votes went from 50's to 30's. Just like that. We also never got an explanation about how the ❤️ system works. This way, it's easier to hide the rigged votes. And, it's nice to mention that before the whole tiers thing, players never noticed any hint of a rigged system. It started right after. We're pretty much doomed ☹️
    The flash scores have happened to me too... and it's so confusing especially since we don't know how long a heat lasts. In regards to the votes, I believe they're counted in a Condorcet method. I could be entirely wrong tho since they weren't fully explained. When I had my VIP, I don't think I entered SYS that much to care about my scores so, I have no point of reference on a change in scores vs Non-VIP but I'm sorry that you had to deal with that. :disappointed:

    Things like what you're describing (plus ppl who hold all their tickets and enter in batches)  is why I think SYS voting should be overhauled and pared down to everyone only having 1 look per day. I just feel like this would raise people's styling choices and make it fair for everyone to get a score that accurately reflects their effort. We should be able to see how many votes we got as well, not just the average. And say everyone should get 100 votes to give in the voting booth. 

    Making each event 24hrs removes any speculation as to how long each heat is -- kind of like on Covet- we know how long we have to enter and we can only enter a challenge/event once. after that, it's voting time and usually, your score reflects how much effort you put into your look *and* how on-theme it is. If you miss the window to enter, well then so sad, enter a different challenge. Giving voters 100 votes per challenge will encourage discernment on who we vote for. Also, 1 look per challenge/event is more realistic. lol, how many fashion/beauty contests have you heard of where a contestant can run backstage and change their clothes to enter again? 

    I know some people really enjoy SYS and enter multiple times because they like dressing up their doll so if 1x per day is too few, maybe everyone could get 5 tickets per day and each day we get a new theme that fits an overall weekly theme. 

    For example - the week's theme is Valentine's Day. Monday we can enter 5 Red looks, Tuesday: 5 White looks, Wed: 5 Pink Looks, Thurs: 5 lace looks, Friday: 5 freestyle looks. so everyone gets 25 looks per week. If you miss a day, SO SAD, SHO' HATE IT.  Because I think limiting the number of times one can enter will clear up a lot of the wonky voting. On the SYS for the crystal outfit - I ended up buying so many extra tickets because I got put in a heat with people who CLEARLY were either cheating, buying a ton of tickets or they had like 60 tickets stacked up; it was the first time I'd ever seen someone have almost 5k votes in ranking!!  I essentially had to buy tickets to even get a chance at winning the prizes. :disappointed:
  • Gizmo94Gizmo94 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Hey everyone, I apologise if I haven’t posted this in the right place, I’m still quite new to the forum, so I’m not entirely sure on how it works, but I did have a handful of suggestions to help improve the game.

    . To be able have a separate username for SYS as opposed to what your doll is called. (I’m a male who plays a female game, so it would be extremely helpful for me, and possibly a few others. So it wouldn’t be a girls name displayed, but my username).
    . More skin colours. Whilst what we have isn’t bad, I definitely feel like there could be an improvement made there.
    . More rivalry. The game is at its best when you have somebody like Willow constantly attacking you.
    . More poses.
    . Updating the games music. For example, going into a Lif should have a different soundtrack to the club in Vegas.
    . More partner goals. I find it very boring having a partner. I’d be willing to spend more money on making my partner look better if there were more storylines.
    . Award shows. I would love it if every weekend or so, there’s an award show, and based on how well you’ve progressed in modelling for example, you’ll get an award and be rewarded something.
    .  More things from Stardom. I honestly loved it back in the day, there are so many features in Stardom that would make KKH more enjoyable!
    . More people in the street. Why isn’t there anybody in the street anymore? The whole game is like a ghost town.
    . More businesses. We are top models, surely we could maybe have our own modelling company, We could be an agent, and helping our models could reward us money and K stars.
    . The option to go on holiday, or have a mini break, where you have the time to have a life, and not worry about the game for a bit.
    . Remembering answers. They do this in VIP and stardom, but I love it when you’ll be given a script and have to memorise it, and then perform it correctly. 


  • bolesboles Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    FEED UPDATES SHOULD GO TO OUR MESSAGES INSTEAD OF BEING POP UPS. 
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    some suggestions  <3 :
    - being able to sell our houses ( even if not full price, but like 50-75% of what we bought)
    - more hairstyles with bangs please.
    - more skin colours please.
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 258 Posts

    I would love if you could add the time of every task (3h, 6h, 8h) in the notification so if I want to press ”call now” I know how long the job will be before and not after I called
  • demonitademonita Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited January 20
    - Bring back the more expensive diamond boxes with the older diamond items but not as a replacement to the weekends 5 DB but maybe as an add on to the weeks throwback event or something? I really liked having the option of purchasing a box with only quite nice clothing but I don't think it should replace the 5 diamond ones but be like a second db option.
    - Stop the duets or at least lower the time of items being locked for duets since we have to submit twice the outfits. 
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Add diamonds as a prize when we finish a gig

    Also add more options for earning diamonds, like a store or watching videos for diamonds like we have for the k stars, cash and energy
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

  • Elle444Elle444 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I would love if there could maybe be some sort of archive for all previous looks from SYS.
    So I can go back and see the the different SYS events and the looks I submitted from it.
  • Elle444Elle444 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Gizmo94 said:
    Hey everyone, I apologise if I haven’t posted this in the right place, I’m still quite new to the forum, so I’m not entirely sure on how it works, but I did have a handful of suggestions to help improve the game.

    . To be able have a separate username for SYS as opposed to what your doll is called. (I’m a male who plays a female game, so it would be extremely helpful for me, and possibly a few others. So it wouldn’t be a girls name displayed, but my username).
    . More skin colours. Whilst what we have isn’t bad, I definitely feel like there could be an improvement made there.
    . More rivalry. The game is at its best when you have somebody like Willow constantly attacking you.
    . More poses.
    . Updating the games music. For example, going into a Lif should have a different soundtrack to the club in Vegas.
    . More partner goals. I find it very boring having a partner. I’d be willing to spend more money on making my partner look better if there were more storylines.
    . Award shows. I would love it if every weekend or so, there’s an award show, and based on how well you’ve progressed in modelling for example, you’ll get an award and be rewarded something.
    .  More things from Stardom. I honestly loved it back in the day, there are so many features in Stardom that would make KKH more enjoyable!
    . More people in the street. Why isn’t there anybody in the street anymore? The whole game is like a ghost town.
    . More businesses. We are top models, surely we could maybe have our own modelling company, We could be an agent, and helping our models could reward us money and K stars.
    . The option to go on holiday, or have a mini break, where you have the time to have a life, and not worry about the game for a bit.
    . Remembering answers. They do this in VIP and stardom, but I love it when you’ll be given a script and have to memorise it, and then perform it correctly. 


    I love the part about more partner goals! It’s so boring all we can do is go on dates with them. There needs to be more storylines from our partners and more things we can do together instead of just going to a date 
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us a way to get rid of cash!! I have thousands that I can’t get rid of because there is nothing to buy with it 😥
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Improve the quality of weekend events items! Some years ago we had great earnables and GB items. There are amazing suggestions, so it's hard to comprehend why the quality is getting worse. Looks like we're back to 2015.
    Older items:


    Newer items:


    Kloset items, ugly shoes, bad/nonexistent details, black outline... Focusing on DB and SYS is not making the game better. Actually, it's destroying KKH.
    PS: Thanks for the Items Encyclopedia ❤️
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    Can we please have a shopping bag/favourites? 👜⭐️
  • isabeauisabeau Senior Member Registered Users 1,956 Posts
    kittykatx said:
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us a way to get rid of cash!! I have thousands that I can’t get rid of because there is nothing to buy with it 😥
    There’s always the Miraggio Casino. That’s a great place to lose kash.😁
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    if we could see how many minutes to get energy, because when we reach 9 energy we cant see the timer. please
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    I think that just like BF sale or Kimversary we should have a ”Did you miss out on anything?” type of thing once a year where you can buy past storyline outfits and stuff like that (also being able to buy things from the outfits separately but that’s another story)
  • DakotaKKHDakotaKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    edited January 31
    • Be able to reorganize your closet by long pressing and dragging items while in Bel Air closet         
    ios player
  • DakotaKKHDakotaKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    • a diamond business       
    ios player
  • DakotaKKHDakotaKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    • More free natural skin tones/ undertones     
    ios player
  • bolesboles Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Saying it again so hopefully it’s heard: 
    MOVE FEED UPDATES TO OUR MESSAGES. 
    THESE POP UPS ARE ANNOYING. 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches New Member Registered Users 477 Posts
    Please make our spouses less needy.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    The ability to sell clothing and houses for cash, diamonds or kstars.

    for houses: if you've fully decorated your house and decide to sell you can go to the real estate agent and get (a reasonable offer of) cash, Kstars or Diamonds to choose from, the same way we can choose to buy with cash or kstars.

    for clothing: it would be a cute/cool storyline that we make an online store to sell clothing (wigs, shoes and accessories too) for cash. IRL influencers and celebrities have closet sales all the time so it's not like it's implausible (ex: Hopescope's Kardashian Kloset hauls on yt) 
    💕



  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    PLEASE give us a white eyeshadow/makeup color 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
  • DakotaKKHDakotaKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    The ability to zoom in and out in closet. Yes glu, I want to see how my earrings match my whole outfit and not just my hair 😂
    ios player
  • Elle444Elle444 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    More Cassio 😂 haven’t seen him in my game in while 
  • babysoph888babysoph888 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    These suggestions are amazing but let’s face it, some are obviously money making schemes. Which I obviously don’t agree with… I mean I think they make enough off the game, with ad revenue and all, Kim ain’t broke… why would they make it easy to finish SYS with the free tickets when they probably make decent revenue off people bill buying tickets too get too the top spot? Also when I first started playing years ago… before I returned recently. There were no diamonds… I’m assuming because you can do a lot of decent offers and save kstars with business that they decided to bring in another currency which was harder to obtain unless you spent money. Oh and adding the dyes? Scam…. They want people to keep wasting diamonds and kstars too try obtain what they want (like gambling tbh lol) and added the dyes to fill out. So people will keep buying. Tbf I’ve had some luck with boxes but sometimes not so much. It hurts seeing people get dyes for 30 kstars, 5 diamonds when you can already open a dye box. Oh and one more things… the more offers you do. The more you get kicked out of good decent offers and don’t even start me on the IOS offers vs the android offers. How unfair? Yeah bit of a scam sometimes, I love the game, but gambling and scamming surely you can still make money and give us a bit of a break glu? I don’t know.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator Moderators 28,142 Posts
    Please put your suggestions together in one post per person.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you see a problematic post please dm the link🌟
    💜Vats
    #RecollectionsMayVary
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.