🎆✨KK:H v12.8 Update -Sweet Dreams!✨

Comments

• KKH_pretty_dollKKH_pretty_doll Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I can confirm that we are running a sale on hairstyles for randomly selected players, which means that some of you will have access to it and some of you won't. The team is aware that some of you are missing it and I can let them know that you're disappointed.
    And how did the randomly selected players reciving certain perks worked the last time it happaned? Many people are extremely angry at this thing, I have seen it on facebok groups, dozens of players being angry at the situation being so unfair. I am angry as well, how is this fair? I know that it is not your fault as the forum moderators, but I am asking you to tell Glu how angry players are about this issue. 
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Updated just to see if I got the sale and I got 50% off, not 75%, so I think even the randomly selected players don’t all get the same thing. I’m saving my stars so I’ll probably just wait for Kimiversary since it’s the same deal. 
  • staygoldsstaygolds Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    i’m not buying anything during this “sale”, glu can have it back along with their other uncalled-for ideas.
    ✨ ios player. started in 2014, then came back in spring 2020 ✨
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone have a picture of the items from last Valentine’s boxes?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I guess I can't be that mad about the sale because I have no closet hairstyles left that I want, but when can we expect the Valentine boxes to be out? Since they would normally already be there right when the update happens.
    Platform: Android

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Wouldn’t it make more sense to give the sale to everyone? More people that have the sale means more people possibly spending money…

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    That makes sense because I have spent on Kstars and FGs, including recently. 
    Platform: Android

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Wouldn’t it make more sense to give the sale to everyone? More people that have the sale means more people possibly spending money…

I think they're looking for ways to convert free players into paid players and this is one of the ideas they've had
    Im a free player and I got the 50% sale. Had i gotten the 75% one, I might've bought something, but tbh none of the hairs are worth buying. I'd rather save my stars.

Either give us all the 75% off sale or don't give us anything at all Glu😒
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    staygolds said:

why did some people get 75% off, some 50% off and some didn’t get the sale at all? how is it fair?
    LOL I don’t have a sale at all 🤣
  • KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    I can confirm that we are running a sale on hairstyles for randomly selected players, which means that some of you will have access to it and some of you won't. The team is aware that some of you are missing it and I can let them know that you're disappointed.
    Select players …………. 
    Booooo throwing tomatoes 🤣🍅
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Not me updating the game just for the sale and not even getting it 🙄🙄🙄
  • MegGriffinMegGriffin Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    😂😂 Excuse me while I finish laughing first 😂😂 because this load of bull has to be a joke. Right guys? 😂😂😂. No? It's not? You mean to tell me The creaters/ moderators of this game really thought people wouldn't be upset at getting treated unfairly again?!? Did they not learn a dang thing Miss KalindaKing from Black Friday. You treat the community unfairly all of the community gets upset. Even the ones lucky enough to get the sale are mad at how you decide to treat and repay your consumers.  

Do you even relay anything back to the company? Because I have my doubts I've noticed you've gone very quite (again) when it comes to this. And I'm sure you'll come in last minute with another dumb excuse for the poor excuse of a team you work for.  I'm not saying this is purely your fault but if you present yourself as a voice for the consumers actually be that voice please. Because you've let us all down time and time again when you're supposed to be with the community. Your team has failed their consumers in every way possible and they don't care.  Off to put my money towards better games I guess 🤷‍♀️.  
  • DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Why not just let us all know about it before it goes live? It's absurd to think that no one had the foresight to see that this is another thing that isn't going to go down well. 

Also, nice tactic. Lots of people now updated their game faster to get the sale (including myself) and are back to low scores during SYS.

•android
    •🇪🇪
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I haven’t been able to log into facebook for several days now, imagine if for whatever reason i lose progress, whose fault is it? Who’s gonna take responsability for that?
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    guys i requested tapjoy support and it says resolved and to check my email but i didnt recieve any except for the initial one that they recieved my support request? should i wait or? did anyone have a same thing happen? its 400 stars 😭 i want them
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • MadeleineKKHMadeleineKKH Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    sarie said:

i went through the encyclopedia to see what is going to be in the diamond boxes and compile what i would potentionally really like to get but were also getting really close to the new system and are they really gonna put that many items in the boxes? anyways here are my picks 
    squad boxes should really get updated i only have one item left and just keep getting useless stuff
    Two questions: 

what do you mean by new system? And are the Wings supposed to be available for diamonds this update? 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I got 75% sale and my 20 daily videos are gone.
    Weird, right? 🙄 🤦🏻‍♀️

C’mon Glu…
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    For those of you that *have* the sale, have you ever spent money on the game? 
    YES - Awesome
    NO - LOL
    I’m a free player but I don’t have it
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    If there are no boxes, what’s the point of updating 🤔 I want them boxxies 😋😋 
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    sarie said:

i went through the encyclopedia to see what is going to be in the diamond boxes and compile what i would potentionally really like to get but were also getting really close to the new system and are they really gonna put that many items in the boxes? anyways here are my picks 
    squad boxes should really get updated i only have one item left and just keep getting useless stuff
    Two questions: 

what do you mean by new system? And are the Wings supposed to be available for diamonds this update? 
    old sys had no bronze silver gold and there were only 2 prizes but in the new system we can get up to 5 things, these items wont be available for diamonds but they should eventually appear in the diamond boxes as throwback items but im wondering if theyll do that with the items from the new system because there is way more. hope i explained it well enough 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.