🎆✨KK:H v12.8 Update -Sweet Dreams!✨

Comments

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I’m a free player and I got 50% off sale 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    My game can't connect to Facebook after the update 😪🙄... 
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Sorry about the hair sale only being for limited players. This is so unfair. Glu should’ve made this available for everyone! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @sarie It would only be fair that we could get any tb regardless of level. We didn't even ask for this new system.
    Platform: Android

• alwc13alwc13 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Haven’t spent money on this game & started taking breaks since the Halloween fiasco…every time I come back there’s just moreeee problems. 
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    I still cant open my squads cloesets!!! Its starting to piss me off now! Its been weeks! Are they doing anything about it??
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    sarie said:
    guys i requested tapjoy support and it says resolved and to check my email but i didnt recieve any except for the initial one that they recieved my support request? should i wait or? did anyone have a same thing happen? its 400 stars 😭 i want them

This happened to me a while ago, never got anything ☹️ but it was only 32 kstars so I didn’t bother to find another way to contact them. Sorry I can't be helpful 🥺
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MadeleineKKHMadeleineKKH Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    sarie said:
    sarie said:

i went through the encyclopedia to see what is going to be in the diamond boxes and compile what i would potentionally really like to get but were also getting really close to the new system and are they really gonna put that many items in the boxes? anyways here are my picks 
    squad boxes should really get updated i only have one item left and just keep getting useless stuff
    Two questions: 

what do you mean by new system? And are the Wings supposed to be available for diamonds this update? 
    old sys had no bronze silver gold and there were only 2 prizes but in the new system we can get up to 5 things, these items wont be available for diamonds but they should eventually appear in the diamond boxes as throwback items but im wondering if theyll do that with the items from the new system because there is way more. hope i explained it well enough 
    oh i understand now! Thanks for explaining. 💕
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited January 2022
    dpeters said:
    sarie said:
    guys i requested tapjoy support and it says resolved and to check my email but i didnt recieve any except for the initial one that they recieved my support request? should i wait or? did anyone have a same thing happen? its 400 stars 😭 i want them

This happened to me a while ago, never got anything ☹️ but it was only 32 kstars so I didn’t bother to find another way to contact them. Sorry I can't be helpful 🥺
    Hi. @sarie Try this.  Tap the 3 lines and choose General FAQ.  That will open the panel on the right. Scroll down to ask another question. Try going in that way.  here’s a SS

Good luck.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited January 2022
    sarie said:
    You could try sending them a message to ask about it on Twitter if you have (theirs is @ TapjoyCS). In my experience, they've gotten back pretty quick that way and they'll have someone check in on your case
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    dpeters said:
    sarie said:

that happened to me too
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    @kokokokonut @maggiey thanks guys I'll try doing that 🤞🤞 hopefully it will get resolved
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    I don’t use forum a lot but I’m confused at to why moderators are just completely ignoring the complaints/concerns. Seems unprofessional to me 🤷🏽‍♀️ Especially when other things are being replied to 🥺
  • SammieCSammieC Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    For those of you that *have* the sale, have you ever spent money on the game? 
    YES - Awesome
    NO - LOL
    I’m a free player but I don’t have it
    @AliBryant yeah you are totally onto something here, seems like a totally “random selection” idea to get those who haven’t spent money previously to spend money and perhaps also targeting those who have a low amount of Kstars 🤑🤑🤑
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I got replay from support about this shady sale and they said there is nothing they can do however they will pass my feedback further to their team. Do better Glue
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    NaniSix said:
    I may be wrong, but the sale seems to be connected with the valentines boxes. Free players are now spending their k-stars. They have a hard time hoarding any type of currency, it's really difficult to play with only 300-600 ⭐️ per month. So, they'll be forced to spend real money in order to open boxes, because they already spent k-stars during the sale! We always get the boxes after the update... Seems fishy to change this AND add a sale at the same time.
    Wish I could agree more than once, I think this is exactly what Glu planned. I don't remember a single time in years when the boxes didnt show up immediately with the update.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    edited January 2022
    I'm no longer interested in this game - even though I wasted money! but that doesn't seem to bother this greedy empire
    anyway, i'm looking for new games (iOS),
    been looking for a similar game for a long time - does anyone know one?  :#:smile:
  • luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    I just want valentine boxesssssss 😩😩
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Me too @luna54!!!!
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Maybe valentines boxes today!!! Who knows? 
  • AnjaKAnjaK Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Hey guys, I started playing a few months ago (again) and I've been reading this forum for a while now so I thought why not start posting  o:) 
    I saw there is one more Anja here, so just wanted to say Ćao imenjakinjo :blush:@Anjakkh

This is my first Valentine update so I'm really hoping Valentine boxes come soon... 

I also wanted to ask you guys, and I'm not sure if this is the right thread, if you know if the Black Friday sale is the only one where items in kloset are on sale? I collected enough K stars to purchase highlight and contour, so I don't know if there will be a sale soon or to wait until next VIP event. :D 
    Btw English isn't my first language so I hope everyone can understand what I'm trying to say haahahah
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited January 2022
    AnjaK said:
    Hey guys, I started playing a few months ago (again) and I've been reading this forum for a while now so I thought why not start posting  o:) 
    I saw there is one more Anja here, so just wanted to say Ćao imenjakinjo :blush:@Anjakkh

This is my first Valentine update so I'm really hoping Valentine boxes come soon... 

I also wanted to ask you guys, and I'm not sure if this is the right thread, if you know if the Black Friday sale is the only one where items in kloset are on sale? I collected enough K stars to purchase highlight and contour, so I don't know if there will be a sale soon or to wait until next VIP event. :D 
    Btw English isn't my first language so I hope everyone can understand what I'm trying to say haahahah
    @AnjaK the next sale is in June for the game's (8 year?) anniversary!
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    @AnjaK before black friday, there's the kimversary sale, which haves the exact same stuff. 
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    AnjaK said:

@AnjaK the next sale is in June for the game's (8 year?) anniversary!
    I cannot believe it has been 8 years 😅
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.