šŸŽ†āœØKK:H v12.8 Update -Sweet Dreams!āœØ

Comments

• AnjaKAnjaK Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    @LexKKH @Lachimolala
    Thank you so much, probably won't be able to wait that long haha
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    AnjaK said:
    Hey guys, I started playing a few months ago (again) and I've been reading this forum for a while now so I thought why not start postingĀ  o:)Ā 
    I saw there is one more Anja here, so just wanted to say Ćao imenjakinjo :blush:@Anjakkh

This is my first Valentine update so I'm really hoping Valentine boxes come soon...Ā 

I also wanted to ask you guys, and I'm not sure if this is the right thread, if you know if the Black Friday sale is the only one where items in kloset are on sale? I collected enough K stars to purchase highlight and contour, so I don't know if there will be a sale soon or to wait until next VIP event. :DĀ 
    Btw English isn't my first language so I hope everyone can understand what I'm trying to say haahahah
    Cao cao! I hope you donā€™t mind me asking- where are you from? Are you also from Serbia?šŸ˜‚
    My dollā€™s name isĀ AnjaāœØ
    Daily player from Serbia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø ~iOS
    English isnā€™t my first language
    @Anjakkh
    Hahaha nope, but we'reĀ neighbors, BiH, Republika Srpka :blush:
  • anastasiastarranastasiastarr Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    AnjaK said:
    @Anjakkh
    Your third neighbor (Croatia) says hello and welcomešŸ‘‹šŸ»šŸ˜Š
    AnjaK said:
    @Anjakkh
    Your third neighbor (Croatia) says hello and welcomešŸ‘‹šŸ»šŸ˜Š
    OMG I love this <3Ā thank youuu

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Waiting for kalinda to tell us when we get valentines boxesĀ 
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    I guess we get the boxes today with the new SYS, right?Ā 
    By the way why is it exactly that they disappeared days ago?šŸ¤Ø no information, no explanationā€¦ and we are just waiting waiting waiting for god knows what
    AnjaK said:
    @Anjakkh
    Hungary here šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    @AnjaK @anastasiastarr @dotti_h
    omg! So cool! Hii neighbours šŸ˜‚šŸ’•
    My dollā€™s name isĀ AnjaāœØ
    Daily player from Serbia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø ~iOS
    English isnā€™t my first language
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    This tennis storyline has been the most boring storyline and it doesn't give us the option of traveling to where we need to be. I want that option for every storyline.
    I'm not even bothering to sign in today, the storyline is so horrible I can't bear to slog through another gig again. (And I dont care about TB sys.)
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Thinking about how I honestly wouldnā€™t put it past Glu to change the Valentineā€™s boxes to be for diamonds instead of starsā€¦
  • DakotaKKHDakotaKKH Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    sarie said:
    guys i requested tapjoy support and it says resolved and to check my email but i didnt recieve any except for the initial one that they recieved my support request? should i wait or? did anyone have a same thing happen? its 400 stars šŸ˜­ i want them
    Iā€™m waiting on an answer about 668šŸ˜­
    ios player
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Thinking about how I honestly wouldnā€™t put it past Glu to change the Valentineā€™s boxes to be for diamonds instead of starsā€¦
    Honestly it would NOT be worth it, bc there are trashy items in there too and (based on my experience with Christmas boxes) Iā€™d just go buy my saved up storyline outfits. And these boxes getting canceled would make my life easier lmao.Ā 
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There was an issue related to businesses that blocked some players from quests and this has been resolved! Please make sure you have the latest 12.8 update and then fully close (swipe away) and re-open your game to get the fix.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are only interested and waiting for the Valentineā€™s boxes. Anything else in my opinion seems irrelevantšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø @KalindaKing
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Will you let us know when weā€™re getting Valentines boxes @KalindaKing while youā€™re online?Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    There was an issue related to businesses that blocked some players from quests and this has been resolved! Please make sure you have the latest 12.8 update and then fully close (swipe away) and re-open your game to get the fix.
    This is great.Ā  Thank you.Ā  I know a number of players were stalled and this is great news. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @KalindaKing thank you for the tasks fix, itā€™s been driving me nuts the past week!!!
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    @AnjaK @anastasiastarr @dotti_h
    omg! So cool! Hii neighbours šŸ˜‚šŸ’•
    Balkan unite šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜
    Greetings from Croatia šŸ„³
    ā¤ļø android playerĀ ā¤ļø
    šŸ‡­šŸ‡·šŸ¦Šā™’Ā 
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    So has anyone made a list of the Ć­tems un kudos boxes yet?
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Who else isnā€™t surprised that the Valentineā€™s Day boxes didnā€™t come out with the SYS? Cause Iā€™m not surprised at all.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.