🗳️🎾SYS - 1/27/22 - Courtside Cutie!🎾🗳️

Comments

• IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    When I view all the diamond box items why does it indicate that I’ve already won the tickets? I haven’t opened any boxes and also there have NEVER been tickets in any of my palettes since diamond boxes became a thing. Why is my game being manipulated like this? I would like the opportunity to win tickets like everybody else! 
    I play on iOS 
  • alivianikolalivianikol Registered Users, Member 34 Posts

lowkey want to cry 
  • KKH_pretty_dollKKH_pretty_doll Registered Users, Member 22 Posts

Beautiful,isn't it? I took this photo from a facebook group. If I see something similar when voting,how can I report it?
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    So this is what my palettes look like. I see a lot of dye but not one single ticket.
    I play on iOS 
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    When I view all the diamond box items why does it indicate that I’ve already won the tickets? I haven’t opened any boxes and also there have NEVER been tickets in any of my palettes since diamond boxes became a thing. Why is my game being manipulated like this? I would like the opportunity to win tickets like everybody else! 
    Mine shows up the same way. I have won tickets from DB before but I thought the tickets were like dye, you can win them more than once. I haven’t seen tickets in any of my DB palettes in months
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts

Beautiful,isn't it? I took this photo from a facebook group. If I see something similar when voting,how can I report it?
    Unfortunately you can’t, because Glu doesn’t give a 💩 to us loyal and fair players
    ashleyl23 said:

really wanted the hair - but such a good chase ! 
    Awesome chase but def can’t say the same about the pallets 🥴
    IzzaBee said:
    Mine shows up the same way. I have won tickets from DB before but I thought the tickets were like dye, you can win them more than once. I haven’t seen tickets in any of my DB palettes in months
    This must be a glitch because they are like dyes, I got tickets last week on DB and they don’t look like this to me, I’d send a ticket to Glu

• XabbeyXabbey Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Is anyone else having this problem? I have not received any of my prizes for the last SYS and the new SYS has started but my tickets are just counting down until the next one and I haven’t started with my full count as I’m missing the 2 stacked tickets. 😩@KalindaKing
  • ponylegsponylegs Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    It seems like if you have all the throwback items in the diamond boxes, the game groups the tickets in with them. It doesn't make sense and I have no idea why the game would do that, but that seems to be the connection I've seen with players that have shown screenshots like this.
    Xabbey said:
    Is anyone else having this problem? I have not received any of my prizes for the last SYS and the new SYS has started but my tickets are just counting down until the next one and I haven’t started with my full count as I’m missing the 2 stacked tickets. 😩@KalindaKing
    Sorry about that honey, my sys is doing fine, This issue with tickets already happened to me, I took screenshots and sent to Glu on the chat and they always gave me the tickets I was missing! Hope it helps
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    this is the first time this has happened to me but the leaderboard or whatever it’s called shows me in last place with 9 votes but my first look got 42. does anyone know how to fix this?
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    ponylegs said:
    IzzaBee said:
    It seems like if you have all the throwback items in the diamond boxes, the game groups the tickets in with them. It doesn't make sense and I have no idea why the game would do that, but that seems to be the connection I've seen with players that have shown screenshots like this.
    I don't have all of the tb items and I got a ticket in the diamond box last week and it's counted as an owned item :(
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts

• JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited January 2022
    I started the event with only one ticket (again) and customer care doesn't even answer my messages. Why am I not surprised? I just don't know what else to do at this point, this happenede to me before and nothing was made to compensate me, I just lost a ticket. This time it will probably be the same.
    My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Not the best start
    Actually really liked this look
  • sweetnm80sweetnm80 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I had a good pallet. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    maggiey said:
    May have voted for @KkhAngelica? If it is you, it’s such a cute look! 💕