🎆✨KK:H v12.8 Update -Sweet Dreams!✨

Comments

• alivianikolalivianikol Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    i low-key really like this outfit always wanted something that matched the country club court 😊
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    i low-key really like this outfit always wanted something that matched the country club court 😊
    Yes! And I would’ve thought we’d meet the tennis player there instead of Monstrobull Center but nothing Glu makes sense anyway lol
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    To all my dolls who got bad things in their freebies, at least you will have one less bad item in your palette when you open paid boxes.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There are currently some technical issues and unfortunately it’s not possible to play with your Facebook friends right now. We’re working closely with Facebook to get this resolved.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • alejandraguemalejandraguem Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Do we receive daily valentine boxes like we did on the holidays? 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Do we receive daily valentine boxes like we did on the holidays? 
    We only get one free box but you have to pay for the rest if you want more items
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    @alejandraguem you only get one free box
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Got the white mini dress with little hearts, kinda cute but it has me doubting.

Should I even open boxes? There seems to be really old stuff and the best items are available during the BF…🤔
  • alivianikolalivianikol Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    kkhkarmen said:
    Yes! And I would’ve thought we’d meet the tennis player there instead of Monstrobull Center but nothing Glu makes sense anyway lol
    ikr i hadn’t thought of that you’re so right !!
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @carramen_ Thank you 💜 She’s iconic 😌💅
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Did we get the newsletter? 😯
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Did we get the newsletter? 😯
    I think newsletters come out on the first of the month so maybe Feb 1st
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    I don't know why they have male dolls in the game since they haven't received nothing new this few couple of years. Why doesn't glu remove them by now @kokokokonut @KalindaKing. And what are the New Places and Faces we got in the game I didn't see nothing this entire update. 
    Ummm no. 
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

My freebie! I love the hair! Rest is coming in VIP 😜
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    Hey dolls! Is there any way that I could just see how my lookbook looks like? What I mean by this is that how can I know if the item I attached to my lookbook is available with diamonds? I only wanna place diamonds items on my lookbook for the squad! But idk how to know which of my items are available with diamonds!
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Hey dolls! Is there any way that I could just see how my lookbook looks like? What I mean by this is that how can I know if the item I attached to my lookbook is available with diamonds? I only wanna place diamonds items on my lookbook for the squad! But idk how to know which of my items are available with diamonds!
    As far as I know you can only ask your squad mates to check it out. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Very satisfied with my pick, it was one of the few things I wanted from this box 🖤

Ready for glam themes ✨

on another note, does anyone know any good apps for high resolution pictures besides Remini? It leaves that weird square near the face. Thanks in advance 🤍
    I am also interested 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts

I opened two more, I think I might actually cry. 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts

I keep getting the notification for the sale even though it ended yesterday 😭 I swipe it away and it just comes back 5 minutes later
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Newsletter Tuesday everybody!!!!
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    When is double k stars offers anyone? 
  • CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    When will the facebook thing be fixed? 
    ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.