🗳️🔁SYS TB 1/31/22 - Aquarius Season SYS TB 🔁🗳️

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited January 2022 in KKH General Discussion

Let's Close out January, and Welcome February with another SYS TB event!

SYS TB : Aquarius Season 
Starts Monday, January 31st @ 10am Eastern
Ends Thursday, February 3rd @ 10am Eastern
13 Free Tickets
2 to Start &1 Every 6 hours
535 points wins all the SYS Boxes
Style Level Prizes based on rank
There are no new prizes - You are playing for previous prizes and other boxes.
Good Luck and have fun!
This thread is OPEN!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456789

Comments

• CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited January 2022
    aren’t we gonna have this sys again this month, like a sys we had w the other signs?  
    ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Uh 🤨
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    This is messed up!! I’m mad for those of this zodiac. 
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    Hmm.. so could it be possible that there are too many Valentine’s Day or love inspired weekend events and or SYS themes scheduled for February? So players are tempted to open Valentine’s boxes? 🤔
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Never been a fan of the zodiac sign sys . i might sit this one out if not just submit whatever.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    We have not done Aquarius before. Speaking personally, I am very glad the necklace was included this month, And I’m sorry about the event being TB.    <3  :(
    Kalinda said she'd report the unhappiness back,  but I 'm sorry Aquarians. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Well, it is not the first time they have been unfair with these zodiac sys. They started adding diamond boxes beginning with Virgo. Each and every sign after had chances of winning 3 outfits. 
  • KaterinaKaterina Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    ????? this is so unfair, i was looking forward to submitting gorgeous aquarius looks in my birthday month, it feels like all kkh does now is disappoint us  
    I communicate in memes
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Oh shoot! what the hell? I thought we had this theme last year and so glu decided to stop with these events , but the fact that we never had it is so f*cking unfair. 
    This is when you know glu does not give two sh*ts about customer satisfaction. They could've done this once they finished all Zodiac sign. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • yadultescentyadultescent Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Gonna be honest, I think this is fine. The zodiac items are so random, it's impossible to dress on theme, and I just want to be done with these. 
    new to the forum, but I've been playing since 2014
  • yadultescentyadultescent Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    kkhkarmen said:
    Gonna be honest, I think this is fine. The zodiac items are so random, it's impossible to dress on theme, and I just want to be done with these. 
    I agree the themes can be challenging. But there literally was only two signs left to complete the entire zodiac (Aquarius and Pisces). Why not start the throwback in April? I believe everyone would be happy then. All players get there shot at their sign’s items and those bored or indifferent with the theme can sit it out once it’s TB in April. I just hope Glu keeps the same energy for Pisces. If they only skipped Aquarius, that’s on a whole different level of messed up!
    Yeah, I mean, I guess where I'm coming from is that these themes are a hot mess, so why stick with something that's not working and is not incentivizing many people to log in and play the theme? Glu probably makes a ton of money from weekend SYS triple threat tickets and diamond box purchases, and ultimately it's a company trying to make money. Obviously this isn't great for a subset of users who really wanted to play these last two signs on the weekend, but why should everyone else have to play through or wait out two very boring events?
    new to the forum, but I've been playing since 2014
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    kkhkarmen said:
    I agree the themes can be challenging. But there literally was only two signs left to complete the entire zodiac (Aquarius and Pisces). Why not start the throwback in April? I believe everyone would be happy then. All players get there shot at their sign’s items and those bored or indifferent with the theme can sit it out once it’s TB in April. I just hope Glu keeps the same energy for Pisces. If they only skipped Aquarius, that’s on a whole different level of messed up!
    Yeah, I mean, I guess where I'm coming from is that these themes are a hot mess, so why stick with something that's not working and is not incentivizing many people to log in and play the theme? Glu probably makes a ton of money from weekend SYS triple threat tickets and diamond box purchases, and ultimately it's a company trying to make money. Obviously this isn't great for a subset of users who really wanted to play these last two signs on the weekend, but why should everyone else have to play through or wait out two very boring events?
    i think at a point where its 2 last events it doesnt make that much sense (granted we dont know how far ahead they plan) but i enjoyed the last zodiac wayyy more when it was made into a masquarade ball so there was a way to improve them without having to get rid of them completely since we already did 10 of them and there are only 2 more to go. if mine was one of these two id be pissed (and this is coming from a leo and our prizes were absolute ass imo)
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    kkhkarmen said:
    There’s a lot of things Glu sticks with that doesn’t work or suggestions they blatantly ignore. If Glu were to actually listen to us i.e. put out a survey to see what themes we actually want to play, that would be great. But it’s Glu so I wouldn’t hold my breath.