👠💅!!! United King Dolls!!! 💄💵- Squad Member Only - Squad Chat

IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
edited February 2022 in KKH Squads
Hey Dolls. Are your ears burning? We are spilling the tea! o:) Mutha says, "The library is open!" o:) Let's dish on our squad and all things Drag Race.  <3<3 
Prev13456733

Comments

• IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    edited January 2022
    I love your look GoGo. Super Cute. You will do great on the next Show Your Style event. xx Thanks for sharing so many Kudos. xx
    Mutha wants to give a very deserving shout out to all my dolls for being so generous with the Kudos. I think this is a great Squad and I will always give each of you a Kudos as soon as it refills!  o:)
  • Muddah47Muddah47 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Such a great squad with a terrific leader. 
    Awww thanks Muddah47. I try. I only want to keep dolls that are generous. Sharing Kudos and signing in each day is the only rule! We have a great group of dolls so far. x
    Chesca, as soon as I refill, I will give you kudos!!! xx
  • erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Just entered the squad, hoping to have a lot of fun here!!! Right now I'm out of kudos but I'm gonna start sending them as soon as they're refilled ❤

edited January 2022
    Yay! Glad to have you Erikacaroliinel. You have a fierce lookbook!!!  B)
    edited January 2022
    o:)Appreciation Post from MUTHA o:) Mutha would like to give a shout out to two of our newer Squad members who are heroes! They have been so generous with their Kudos. The entire UKD Squad is behind you and will give you Kudos every time we can!!! 
    edited January 2022
    Can you believe how much fun a coffee enema can be? Think this should be a ru-ritual before EVERY show! "You ain't gotta reinvent the wheel!" "Gurrl, the wheel is just fine!" Everything I didn't know I needed.  <3
    edited January 2022
    o:)Appreciation post from MUTHA o:) Our newest UKD Squad members. <3  Fierce, boss bitxes storming the runway! Now PRANCE my QUEENS!  B  
    edited January 2022
     o:)Appreciation post from MUTHA  o:) These OG's are what make a Squad!! Always there with Kudos and a gift box when a gurl needs it. And inspiring looks that boots the house down!!! We luv you dolls!!  <3

• NellebellsNellebells Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hi dolls! Loving the Drag Race references Irons! Been binge watching all week  :D
    edited January 2022
    Hey Nelle. Yes, its Irons or AKA o:) Mutha o:) . Glad to hear from you gurrrrl. You are a great player and I'm always inspired by your lewks. Drag Race is the best. Do you have a fav Queen? I'm glad you get the references. "tongue pop"  :p
    Thanks for the gift. It was just enough to push me over the finish line on an item I wanted. Now I can stay ready so I don’t have to get ready!  🤩
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Hi everyone, i just joined your squad! I’ve been playing for years now, i log in daily and will always send kudos! ♥️
    Hi Joanna6 gurl. We now have a full squad! Thanks for joining <3 . You have a super cute lookbook. As o:) Mutha o:) , I have had to weed out players that don't share Kudos but now we have a SUPER tight Squad. I luv your handbags, particularly the one you're holding now. Not from H&M clearly! B) xx
    edited January 2022
    Look who just sashayed into the werkroom!!! You're part of the tribe now Joanna6  <3 Looks like you packed some cute drag.  :D
    edited January 2022
    o:)Appreciation Post from MUTHA o:) Mutha is pleased <3  Shantay you both stay!!

edited January 2022
    o:)Appreciation Post from MUTHA o:) Love how you have styled the prize skirt. <3   Mutha loves to see hard working gurls banking that coin!

edited January 2022
    o:)Appreciation Post from MUTHA o:) Your lewks on the runway scored a homerun! <3 Super cute way to adopt the SYS theme. 
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Thank youuu for such a worm welcome i apreciete it🤩😍 Looking forward to being a part of the tribe😁
    Joanna6. Welcome to the squad. You are fierce. 
    edited January 2022
    Worm!! Joanna6 Gurl whatchu talkin bout Willis?? Lol. JK.GIF dr tv television - animated GIF on GIFER
    edited January 2022
    Have you seen who just walked into the werkroom? Sindhu has arrived!**** Yeah Drag Race gifs  logotv Get out your opera glasses hunty A  new

• erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Been in this squad for one day and it already feels like home 💕 
    <3 We're all squirrel friends here just having a KiKi <3Drag Race39 Alumni React to Shocking Finale of 39All Stars 339  Billboard   Billboard
  • iamgogoiamgogo Registered Users, Member 13 Posts

Hey GoGo gurl. Glad you joined our KiKi.   <3
    Anyone else walking the streets looking for energy?? My least fav part of the game. My energy will NOT speed up and I refuse to pay for it. I think they know when you need it! o:) Mutha wants that hair o:)