🗳️🔁SYS TB 1/31/22 - Aquarius Season SYS TB 🔁🗳️

Comments

• SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    edited January 2022
    lmao wow I'm genuinely speechless that glu did this and that's saying a lot  :)
  • yadultescentyadultescent Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    kkhkarmen said:
    kkhkarmen said:
    Gonna be honest, I think this is fine. The zodiac items are so random, it's impossible to dress on theme, and I just want to be done with these. 
    I agree the themes can be challenging. But there literally was only two signs left to complete the entire zodiac (Aquarius and Pisces). Why not start the throwback in April? I believe everyone would be happy then. All players get there shot at their sign’s items and those bored or indifferent with the theme can sit it out once it’s TB in April. I just hope Glu keeps the same energy for Pisces. If they only skipped Aquarius, that’s on a whole different level of messed up!
    Yeah, I mean, I guess where I'm coming from is that these themes are a hot mess, so why stick with something that's not working and is not incentivizing many people to log in and play the theme? Glu probably makes a ton of money from weekend SYS triple threat tickets and diamond box purchases, and ultimately it's a company trying to make money. Obviously this isn't great for a subset of users who really wanted to play these last two signs on the weekend, but why should everyone else have to play through or wait out two very boring events?
    There’s a lot of things Glu sticks with that doesn’t work or suggestions they blatantly ignore. If Glu were to actually listen to us i.e. put out a survey to see what themes we actually want to play, that would be great. But it’s Glu so I wouldn’t hold my breath.
    I am sure that they have data analytics that shows zodiac SYS events are less profitable than other events, especially in a month that is going to have very exciting ie: lucrative holiday themed events. I'm not trying to be difficult, I'd just genuinely rather have an event with new items that I'd use again instead of the zodiac items that sit untouched in my closet. 
    new to the forum, but I've been playing since 2014
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    I am an aquarious. This is upsetting 😔
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    kkhkarmen said:
    kkhkarmen said:
    Gonna be honest, I think this is fine. The zodiac items are so random, it's impossible to dress on theme, and I just want to be done with these. 
    I agree the themes can be challenging. But there literally was only two signs left to complete the entire zodiac (Aquarius and Pisces). Why not start the throwback in April? I believe everyone would be happy then. All players get there shot at their sign’s items and those bored or indifferent with the theme can sit it out once it’s TB in April. I just hope Glu keeps the same energy for Pisces. If they only skipped Aquarius, that’s on a whole different level of messed up!
    Yeah, I mean, I guess where I'm coming from is that these themes are a hot mess, so why stick with something that's not working and is not incentivizing many people to log in and play the theme? Glu probably makes a ton of money from weekend SYS triple threat tickets and diamond box purchases, and ultimately it's a company trying to make money. Obviously this isn't great for a subset of users who really wanted to play these last two signs on the weekend, but why should everyone else have to play through or wait out two very boring events?
    There’s a lot of things Glu sticks with that doesn’t work or suggestions they blatantly ignore. If Glu were to actually listen to us i.e. put out a survey to see what themes we actually want to play, that would be great. But it’s Glu so I wouldn’t hold my breath.
    I am sure that they have data analytics that shows zodiac SYS events are less profitable than other events, especially in a month that is going to have very exciting ie: lucrative holiday themed events. I'm not trying to be difficult, I'd just genuinely rather have an event with new items that I'd use again instead of the zodiac items that sit untouched in my closet. 
    No worries. I definitely see your point of view. I’m just adding to the discussion. I guess that’s just the Virgo part of my personality. 😉
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    kkhkarmen said:
    kkhkarmen said:

I still think it's deeply unfair to all of those whom haven't had their zodiac sign sys yet to just see the sys be labelled as a tb sys. Whilst some of these zodiac events haven't matched up to expectation, the least glu could do is allow every sign to have its own sys weekend event and have items that we could win which relate to the theme. I don't think its fair at all that they would scrap the concept of zodiac sys's regardless of how many people entered them, its just disrespectful. 

I thought that the Leo prizes (my sign) was bad enough but at least they bothered to do an sys for it. It's not that hard to just finish out the course of star signs sys events.

Hopefully this doesn't come across as giving out to you, this is directed at glu and their poor decision making.
    On top of that, the SYS TB boxes are hit or miss. At least with earnables and TS prizes, you know what you’re getting.
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    I know a lot of dolls don’t even care about zodiac sys and usually they’re a mess and prizes are not that good, but it’s also unfair to other dolls (specifically aquarium ones) who actually care and were waiting for this. Because as much as the other prizes were horrible (most of them) at least we had a chance of winning them. They invented this and now they should do it right until the end, and there were only 2 left, come on
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I'm just glad this weekend event earnables can be used for this theme.
    iOS
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    As an aquarius im angry but not suprised,i don’t have energy to deal with glu and they’re stupid moves anymore.They do not listen,they do not care and that is about it
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    This is kind of infuriating!! I am not an Aquarius, i am a Pisces, and if we waited a fricking whole year for some beautiful,unique related items for our zodiac sign and we get nothing, than i will be seriously mad on this game!!!!!!! 
    🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    PS Now i get it why we had this items this event…pfff 
    Glu you mad! 
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I’m a Leo and our SYS really sucked! I came in 1st without any extra tickets lol 
    Sorry for those who are disappointed but I myself am so happy we are about to be over with zodiac SYS
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Tbh zodiac sys’s were the worst imo bc some of the outfits were blah and the tier system didn’t make it better. Tbh they’re just a pain bc most of the time, the theme had NOTHING to do with the zodiac signs it makes sense and the way they used mostly the same color for every sys when all zodiac signs have MULTIPLE colors to choose from, was exhausting. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • shani_shani_ Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Katerina said:
    ????? this is so unfair, i was looking forward to submitting gorgeous aquarius looks in my birthday month, it feels like all kkh does now is disappoint us  
    Same! I was excited for the Aquarius theme sys b/c its my birthday month. They have done most all of the other zodiac signs, so what’s wrong with continuing what you started. It’s actually kind rude to have Aquarius theme as an throwback. 🤔 I will not be participating in this sys, unless it gets changed 👎🏽👎🏽 
  • yadultescentyadultescent Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    The weekend event items are probably what would've been the Aquarius SYS prizes, so at least now everyone is getting them super easily?
    new to the forum, but I've been playing since 2014
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Think I’m gonna skip this one, see you dolls for the weekend ❤️ Really disappointing for all Aquarian’s! Hope this will be the end of zodiac SYS events. 
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    If I skip a sys will my rank rest to bronze? 
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I’m a Leo and our SYS really sucked! I came in 1st without any extra tickets lol 
    Sorry for those who are disappointed but I myself am so happy we are about to be over with zodiac SYS
    @Briannakkh I think all zodiacs will be TB events this year.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    yeah glu this ain’t it. I already skipped this weekend’s sys and I’ll be skipping this one too, tiers be d*mned 🤷🏼‍♀️ keep ostracizing your players and wondering why your profits are flopping 🤦🏼‍♀️
    A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • sarama98sarama98 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’m an Aquarius and I was really looking forward to this SYS. What a disappointment…
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Been waiting for aquarius bc it’s my zodiac… what a let down.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I also believe that this weekend items supposed to be Aquarius prizes as they really “Mermaid looking” so we got really easily 
  • alwc13alwc13 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    huh. Wow.