OnlyActivePlayers Squad

Comments

• evildeadevildead Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    evildead said:
    hii so sorry im just seeing this. is there still room for me to join the squad?
    Hi doll sorry the squad is full and everyone is giving kudos 😭 otherwise i would have removed some inactive players. Sorry again
    don’t worry it’s okay!! thank u anyways 🥰
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @RiinaUkii you were able to see my lookbook ?
  • seachildseachild Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    I could see it for the first time too! You’ve got so many gorgeous outfits, I’m blown away! How long have you been playing? x
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:
    yes! love your lookbook 😍
    Finally! I contacted support for help. And it worked ( I think they helped 🤣 ) I’ve been playing since day one ! Had to restart two times but it was in the very beginning. thank youuu @RiinaUkii @seachild😘❤️
    kkh_kylie said:
    Finally! I contacted support for help. And it worked ( I think they helped 🤣 ) I’ve been playing since day one ! Had to restart two times but it was in the very beginning. thank youuu @RiinaUkii @seachild😘❤️
    wow, thank u! 😘
    omg awesome! U got a lot of TB items it's so fun to look in your lookbook. I've also been playing since 2017, but had to restart several times cuz I used up all them stars so quickly on gift boxes xD..

• everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • nine40nine40 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    hey dolls, hope you’re all doing well! ☺️ does anyone have any of these hairs and can put one on their look book?
    I have the third ! My doll's name is alinedasilva and I already put it in the lookbook
    Plataforma: Android

edited June 2022
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Just woke up to see the squad closed? If enough of you are willing, I may just create a new one...let me know if you’d be interested. 
    Same here, has anything happened? I would love to join another squad with all active players who give kudos, @bellaboo_ please keep us posted if you create one❤️ 
    Hi, I got a scare now, I thought they took me out of the squad! @bellaboo_ , if you create a squad, I'm interested in joining.

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    @bellaboo_ Yeah same thing here, I’d love to join another active squad if this doesn’t open up! ✨
    edited January 2022
    I made it private to give everyone in this thread that’s interested first dibs!

@alvaas  @seachild

bellaboo_ said:

@alvaas  @seachild

Thank you!!! <3

edited June 2022
    @bellaboo_ Perfect! Hope we can fill it up soon 👏🏼👏🏼
    I’ll give everyone in the thread interested til tomorrow morning to join then I’ll open it up to other people! 
  • RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    bellaboo_ said:
    I’ll give everyone in the thread interested til tomorrow morning to join then I’ll open it up to other people! 
    Hey i just applied to join the squad☺
  • RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I wonder what happened, everything seemed to be going well 😔
    Ikr, what exactly happened? 
    edited January 2022
    ok, everyone who was already in the squad from this thread has joined except two (and the leader) so I’ll open to other people now and if it happens to fill up and they want to join I’ll make room. I just want to fill up as quick as possible so we get our boxes!
    edited June 2022
    edited June 2022
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    I just found out the leader left and the squad disbanded😭 I didn't even know that could happen. I joined your squad @bellaboo_
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
    I am really sorry dolls😥
    I did a mistake and I hope you accept my apology. I was so extremely disappointed of having a TB AQUARIUS SYS, as I have been waiting since the beginning for this month. ( I am aquarian I think you got that 😋 ). I was so angry that I decided to stop the game. Enough is enough! It was the extra reason I needed to abandon the game. I should have told you but I was so angry. Again sorry, thanks for understanding and good luck ❤️. I asked Koko to ban me since we can’t delete accounts here.
    kkh_kylie said:
    I am really sorry dolls😥
    I did a mistake and I hope you accept my apology. I was so extremely disappointed of having a TB AQUARIUS SYS, as I have been waiting since the beginning for this month. ( I am aquarian I think you got that 😋 ). I was so angry that I decided to stop the game. Enough is enough! It was the extra reason I needed to abandon the game. I should have told you but I was so angry. Again sorry, thanks for understanding and good luck ❤️. I asked Koko to ban me since we can’t delete accounts here.
    Oh no 😖 I understand, I would be super frustrated too (and I still am, it’s so unfair for you guys!). If I’m not wrong you can give the ”leader roll” to someone else but that’s too late 😅 But we have a new one now and hope that you’ll hopefully return one day and join us! 💞 Best of luck! ✨
    bellaboo_ said:

@alvaas  @seachild

Thank you, I’ve joined the squad❤️
    We’re up to 11 members! Obviously since the squad was just created today, everyone has logged in but mine is only showing one? Hopefully we get a box tonight but if not, tomorrow we will for sure! 
    Thank you @alvaas that’s so sweet 🥰❤️
    bellaboo_ said:

@alvaas  @seachild

thank u bella 💖