🔎 Our Squads need members! - Only SQUAD Leaders Post Please.

Comments

• ilikeivyilikeivy Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

Hi all! Looking for a couple new daily players! Please give kudos! Ill be removing the ones who don’t and ones who aren’t active!

• MikiMinajMikiMinaj Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Hello dolls! Dash Dolls 💫 has an opening for a daily player! We have great look books that get updated frequently. We always get our daily boxes, and always give kudos! We also make frequent purchases of diamonds and kstars! 💎✨ #591699 🤗 message us! 

Edit: FULL SQUAD 
  • livvymlivvym Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi everyone, I’m looking for daily players to join my squad 🌝 Thank you 🙏🏼 
  • IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    edited April 2022
    UNITED KING DOLLS - Hi Dolls. Looking for a few new Squad members. We are an active group and are generous with our Kudos. Would love members who sign in daily and share Kudos. xx
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    Hey Dolls!

currently have 5 open spots in my squad, looking for active players who log in daily. 🥰

• kelizkeliz Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Hi everyone! I just created a squad - summer house - and would love members! Looking for people who log in daily and send kudos 🥰
  • SummersssSummersss Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

Hey guys! Join my squad if you’re an active player, I have many looks you can shop from! I will keep the group active and make sure everyone sends Kudos. Look forward to having you. 
  • player_player_ Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Hi dolls! We need 2 more active players!

Name: just active players
    ID: 222293

(It is not important to buy something.
    You don't have to message me to join squad. Just click join.)

Just be an active player and send kudos! 
  • sandynannasandynanna Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Heyy
    If you're looking for an active squad dm me for more information.
    Please only dm if you intend to login daily and give kudos :blush:
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Hey, dolls! My old squad got closed for some reason so I started a new one. Six of the old squad members have already joined but not everyone was on the forum so unfortunately they don’t know about this one. We all log in daily and give kudos fairly! 

update: I’ve got 4 spots left! We’ve got enough players to get the daily squad boxes but I’d love to fill up. Come join us!

Update: full
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    So my squad got closed and I’m too late to join the new squad that got made by one of the members so I’m creating my own too.. so please join if you need a squad and log in daily and give kudos! 

• bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    @Mariahkate
    I didn’t realize you were on the forum! If you want, I’ll make room for you!
  • MariahkateMariahkate Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    bellaboo_ said:
    @Mariahkate
    I didn’t realize you were on the forum! If you want, I’ll make room for you!
    Yes please, if you can! That would be fantastic! 
  • eliseloveeliselove Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Just joined the squad! Excited to have a more active squad!! 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Hi loves! We have space for 1 more doll! 

• MzzLadeeMzzLadee Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    ***SORRY FOR THE OUTDATED PIC!! DIDN'T HAVE MUCH TIME FOR MAKING A NEW ONE***
    Looking for dolls to join my squad on my second account..... Open to anyone!! Only requirement is daily login!!! I have 2 slots open because I've removed inactive players. I would love to have forum dolls join so we would have somewhere to talk. I have already made a thread for our squad!! All of the dolls in my squad now are active players who login every day and make occasional purchases. My squad has fallen short due to inactive players and I would really like to fill all of our slots!! So please feel free to join us and become part of our squad!!💜💜💜

***2 OPEN SPOTS LEFT***
  • IcebabyxoIcebabyxo Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Hey hey! I have available spots on my squad, it's called Star Champ 🌟 The only requirements I ask is for you to be active daily and help out. I recently just removed some people because they were inactive for a long period of time (and by that, I mean months of inactivity). I still may have more spots available if inactivity continues for players already in the squad. Anyways, it is open for all and everyone :)

• Cassie_Cassie_ Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited February 2022
    We have room for one more active player 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • sandynannasandynanna Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited May 2022
  • Ruby_JadeRuby_Jade Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Hi Dolls! Gods of Couture is open to 3 New Members. Must Log In Daily, Create Stylish Lookbook & Give Kudos Daily! Always Give Kudos to your Squad Leader! Only serious players. Casual Players get cut. 💖💝💖 
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Hi dolls! Our squad is looking for 2 new members! We are all active daily, give and receive kudos daily, and we have some fun lookbooks! 
    We’re waiting for an active doll, who uses the kudos feature daily. 🥰 
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • IcebabyxoIcebabyxo Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Looking for 1 more player to join my Star Champ squad 🌟 All I ask is for you to be active daily, and send out kudos 😁. If you can share some cute lookbook outfits with the rest of the group, that would be awesome as well. ❤

• LolaBerry17LolaBerry17 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Are you a daily player who loves to give kudos?  Give Melanin Squad a try!  Open to all who love to play KKH! Let's GO!  #621743
  • bellaxoxokkhbellaxoxokkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

hi dolls! ‧₊˚ʚ 🍓 
    recently started up my own new squad in search for ACTIVE players. i personally spend a sum of money and would prefer other members to do so we may all earn rewards, appreciated but not required. 
    please have at least 2 - 3 looks in your lookbook for me to purchase from and give daily kudos to your fellow members <3

private message me for any questions! ( ◠‿◠ )

• WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    New Squad Members Needed

Squad members must be an active player, give kudos & update your look books every once in a while 

I have created a discord server for the squad. The discord server will be used to communicate with other squad members/ give SYS inspiration ect.

The squad is set to private, message me or @ me in this thread to be accepted.

Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • rellbellerellbelle Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    rellbelle said:
    Hey Dolls!

currently have 5 open spots in my squad, looking for active players who log in daily. 🥰

Again have one spot open in my squad! 💖
  • cait6336cait6336 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Hey Dolls! I'm looking for 1 player to join my squad The Daisy Bears! Need a daily player that gives their kudos daily. Happy Valentine's Day!😊❤
  • muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited February 2022
  • bellaxoxokkhbellaxoxokkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

hi dolls! ‧₊˚ʚ 🍓 
    recently started up my own new squad in search for ACTIVE players. i personally spend a sum of money and would prefer other members to do so we may all earn rewards, appreciated but not required. 
    please have at least 2 - 3 looks in your lookbook for me to purchase from and give daily kudos to your fellow members <3

private message me for any questions! ( ◠‿◠ )

9 / 15 , 6 spots left! searching for ACTIVE players. please have at least 2 - 3 looks I may purchase from to earn rewards 💗