👠💅!!! United King Dolls!!! 💄💵- Squad Member Only - Squad Chat

Comments

• IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    edited January 2022
    WOW! How in the world did you finish so quickly? Is there a special trick? 3 hr vs 8 hr? I have staff at Bel Air and animals in the pet sanctuary and dogs around the world but its never enough!! And no judgement here. I feel exactly the same chile.
    <3 Great advice. Thanks <3
    There used to be a function where we could gift other contacts items. GLU seem to have done away with that is there any other way you know of? I would love to send out gifts.
    edited January 2022
    Awww Sindhu. I'm so sorry to hear your news. :(  I sure hope you have a mild case and can recover quickly. Any time away from your baby is miserable particularly when he's so young! Glad to hear you have help. Mom's are absolutely the best!! I feel exactly the same way about mine. Please keep us updated. Wishing you a speedy recovery and sending you some luv from one of my fav Queens!  <3

380 GIFs ideas  funny gif animal gifs bones funny

• erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    hope you feel better and make a full recovery soon @sindhu ❤ 
  • NellebellsNellebells Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Get well soon @sindhu!
  • NellebellsNellebells Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Irons said:
    Hey Nelle. Yes, its Irons or AKA o:) Mutha o:) . Glad to hear from you gurrrrl. You are a great player and I'm always inspired by your lewks. Drag Race is the best. Do you have a fav Queen? I'm glad you get the references. "tongue pop"  :p
    Where do I begin?!? Violet Chachki definitely top of my list. I saw her perform live right before Covid lockdowns and she was amazing. LOVE Alyssa Edwards too, I saw that she’s one of your faves!
    edited January 2022
    Irons said:
    Hey Nelle. Yes, its Irons or AKA o:) Mutha o:) . Glad to hear from you gurrrrl. You are a great player and I'm always inspired by your lewks. Drag Race is the best. Do you have a fav Queen? I'm glad you get the references. "tongue pop"  :p
    Where do I begin?!? Violet Chachki definitely top of my list. I saw her perform live right before Covid lockdowns and she was amazing. LOVE Alyssa Edwards too, I saw that she’s one of your faves!
    Yeah Violet is amazing. My son and I saw her as well. We've seen quite a few of the queens. We are from the US but live in England so have to wait for them to come over. We don't get to the US as much anymore because of Covid. I've never ranked my favs but my absolute tops are Chi Chi DeVayne, Latrice and Alyssa. Am loving Angeria this season because she is just so country and funny!! Some of my fav moments are, "Tired ass showgirl," "Bitxh, I am from Chicago," "my mom left us at the bus stop," "backrolls," when Ru slapped Asia and Asia said she was gonna own the entire show. I love any time when Ru pretends to slap the queens. I die laughing. 
    So I'll let you dolls in on a little secret....I am totally obsessed with Drag Race. My son introduced me and my life has never been the same. The first season I watched was No. 4 with Sharon, Latrice, PhiPhi etc. I love the lewks and Ru is amazing, but its their stories that go right to my heart.

Here are a few pics of my home. Yes, I know it's over the top! We have a Christmas tree that is dedicated to DR. The ornaments have been collected over 3 years now the absolute mandarin (ff f f ff f!!!) is the latest addition. We have made our own $100,000 tree skirt and a Ru tree topper.

All the ornaments are DR themed and some we have made ourselves like Asia's tweety bird and Shangela's Frostula. And we have a display of Ru dolls with drag themed books and a print of one of my fav lewks by Shea. Yes, the tree gets taken down but the dolls..."Shantay you Stay!"
    edited January 2022
    Here's a quick tour of the tree. Check your volume because Ru is singing!!! xx  https://vimeo.com/671953361
     o:) Mutha o:) is gagged at how well all you dolls did on this last challenge. So many Kudos to give out. I will catch you all don't worry! Also, you Queens are really killing the runway. Love how often you change up your lewks. Very inspiring. 
    edited January 2022
    sindhu said:
    @Irons I was typing something and then it disappeared so annoying.. I'm in love with the tree and everything looks so breathtaking 😍✨💕 to be honest I've never watched the show but I'm very tempted now.. maybe nows a good time to start as I'm in isolation anyways 😆 maybe it's just for me but your video link won't work :(
    Thanks Doll. The link has been updated. :# Sorry. And YES....you should catch up and start watching. None of the ornaments will mean anything to you!!! :o What a misery to have Covid but what a superb opportunity to binge. I'm a little jealous. xx Start with the latest finished series number 13 and work your way back. Series 8, 6, 5 and 4 are my favs. <3
    o:) Mutha o:) is trying to get to Number 1 for the 2nd time but that scarecrow Willow keeps getting more fans. Funny how I get just 1 million away and suddenly she jumps 4 million and now 5mil. Hmmm. Damn GLU. I'll get there eventually and drop my fans for the second time and work my way to A++ but it is frustrating. Anyone else have things they wish they could change?
    edited January 2022
    Well, I was very excited for this new challenge until I saw it's prize boxes again. WHY???? If you are going to play, share some of your lewks with the Squad so we can be inspired. More like THROWOUT than THROWBACK.  ;)
    Irons said:
    So I'll let you dolls in on a little secret....I am totally obsessed with Drag Race. My son introduced me and my life has never been the same. The first season I watched was No. 4 with Sharon, Latrice, PhiPhi etc. I love the lewks and Ru is amazing, but its their stories that go right to my heart.

Here are a few pics of my home. Yes, I know it's over the top! We have a Christmas tree that is dedicated to DR. The ornaments have been collected over 3 years now the absolute mandarin (ff f f ff f!!!) is the latest addition. We have made our own $100,000 tree skirt and a Ru tree topper.

All the ornaments are DR themed and some we have made ourselves like Asia's tweety bird and Shangela's Frostula. And we have a display of Ru dolls with drag themed books and a print of one of my fav lewks by Shea. Yes, the tree gets taken down but the dolls..."Shantay you Stay!"
    Omg it looks FABULOUS!!! It's been a while since I watched DR but seeing your decorations is making me wanna start watching again 😍 shangela is my fav, I've seen her live once, it was amazing!
    sindhu said:
    Irons said:
     o:) Mutha o:) is gagged at how well all you dolls did on this last challenge. So many Kudos to give out. I will catch you all don't worry! Also, you Queens are really killing the runway. Love how often you change up your lewks. Very inspiring. 
    Right?? Which idiot in glu thought 5 kudos would be enough? It should be 10 at least by the end of every sys and the refill time shouldn't be a whole day!
    here i am waiting i can at least give one kudo to everyone as soon as my kudos refill but they take sooooo long to refill 🙃👍🏻
    edited January 2022
    @erikacaroliinel I absolutely love Shangela too!!!! Have been watching We’re Here on HBO and I cry every time!!! She is soo talented. Drop Ross and replace with Shangela!!! 
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    Hey dolls, i was just going trough the posts from yesterday, i love everyone’s positive energy, you dolls are amazing! And @Irons definetly convinced me to start watching Drag race😄 And i love love love your home decor🤩 Also i wanted to share a really good news with my squad dolls : I GOT ENGAGED LAST NIGHT🥰🥰🥰🥰
    edited February 2022
    @Joanna6 WOW, WOW, WOW!!!! That's amazing news. I'm so excited for you. And thanks for the kind words about my pics. You'll never regret a minute spent watching DR. 
    Oh dear @sindhu. You would think they could get the basics right. Although how many times are we going to get the same basic purse in various colours. I received a basic white pump that I would never wear in the 40 KStars Boxes. It feels so cheap on GLU's part. I'll never understand why they give VIP or experienced players such basic items in boxes.
    edited February 2022
    Great looks @sindhu. Good use of Dye. Here are my best 4 so far...But am tired of the same looks for so many challenges. So totally agree with you!!

Thanks @sindhu. As soon as I get another 25 diamonds, you have another dress I have my eye on!!!  <3 I wish though that we could be more creative with our looks but if I try, I always get a v poor score. No imagination I guess.
    Yes, completely agree @sindhu. I thought it was going to be very flower child and hippie which would have been fun. I was disappointed with my sign Virgo as well. Libra was cool. I loved the dress prize. 
    edited February 2022
    Hey @sindhu. Glad you gave us an update. :) Your poor little baby son must be so brave. I'm glad you are feeling better. Sending you, your mom and son lots of positive energy!!What RuPaul Has in Store for 39Drag Race39 Season 9 and DragCon  Teen Vogue
  • iamgogoiamgogo Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    sindhu said:
    @iamgogo I just added them to my current look! :)
    Thanks so much. Snagged them!  <3
     o:) APPRECIATION POST FROM MUTHA o:)  Time to show some love to the best mutha tuckin' squad on GLU. You dolls are slaying the runway! B) Love all your individual looks. @Diamond I love that little sparkly dress you are wearing. It reminds me of the Studio 54 era! Am definitely jealous! xx So all you gorgeous, boss lady dolls seem to fall into one of four categories... <3 love goddesses, fairy love goddesses, flirty dolls or busy working dolls singing,  🎶 What's Love Got to do with it 🎶 and I am here for that!!!! 
  • Muddah47Muddah47 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I love this post. 
  • HeyItsLissaHeyItsLissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Hey everyone! It's great to be able to talk now. I've been trying to get the chance all week. So glad to be here and I love the great squad you've built @Irons
    Hi @HeyItsLissa! I’m so glad you joined us on the forum. <3  Yes, we have an awesome squad now. I tried for so long to be nice and give dolls the benefit of the doubt but I finally decided to just be brutal for the benefit of everyone. I have worked hard to get the new dolls and they haven’t disappointed!!!! I’m so inspired by everyone’s lewks! I just wish we could get more Kudos to give. I’ve got so many to catch up with!!!   :)