✨Bel Air Belles✨Squad Only (not BelAir Belles)

Comments

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited January 2022

it was actually hard picking favorites because there were so many items that I loved but this storyline look was definitely my favorite from the holiday update (especially bc of the hair)! and from this update, my favs were the items from the ice queens sys, mostly this dress and the handheld! & the wings from vip 🤍

my least favorite item was definitely the “dress” on the right.. i hate that it wasn’t two separe items and I’ll probably never use it..

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ok managed to narrow down my favourites lol. The ice princess dress is just beautiful, the sceptre (I don’t have the handheld pose for pee-dresses which is why it’s on second pic). The green dress was the only reason I spun that kollection. I thought it was gorgeous when I saw the update spoilers with it in and I’ve been wishing there was more Victorian/steampunk/western style dresses like this. I got a little hooked on The Nevers lol.

Least favourite. The hat is ok but I’m won’t be using it other than the odd SYS maybe. The outfit seems odd to me like the top and bottom don’t fit together, if the skirt wasn’t see through I’d have liked it more. The shoes annoy me. I wish the buckle was on the outside, I can’t help thinking she’s put her shoes on the wrong feet.

I play on iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got this dress from a kollection and I like this bag. Least favorite is also that black and white outfit and the cowboy hat hair.

Platform: Android

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    i’ve honestly lost track of which items are from which update but my favorites were the vip hair and the fan

and my least favorite is the vip earnable dress which i didn’t like irl either to be honest

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
    I totally forgot about the fan but add that to my list too. 

Hey everyone, I’m looking for these items. If you have them, could you let me know? I got diamonds burning in my pocket, wanting to be spent lol.

I play on iOS
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen i just put on this hair in case you still need it!

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen:
    Are you still looking for these pants?
    I can put them in my lookbook for you 😊

@HeyElla yes I’m still looking for them. That would be great thanks 😃
    I play on iOS
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Bit late but these are my favorite and least favorites of the december and january update 

1. I'm obsessed with how beautiful the dress is
    2. Super happy I got this TS outfit a bit sad about the dog but I was mostly into the fit and the hair
    3. I know this is an old item but I'm happy I finally got the green dress

And I made a look with all the things I didn't like from december 

And in january

1. Last weekend outfit was really pretty (I know it was out with the valentine's update but still is a january outfit)
    2. The whole DB outfit from the kpop weekend was beautiful, still salty I didn't get the hair 
    3. The GB hair and the bag from the vip weekend are so precious

And my look with everything I didn't like from january

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    it's a new month and that means more monthly activities! can you believe it's already february? i previously mentioned the MQ and MSS were supposed to come out a few days apart but i realized it was easier to send them out together so i don't forget to do one or the other.
    • Monthly Q: as this is the valentine's update, is the romance aspect of the game something you participate in outside of dating events? has your participation changed over time?
    • Monthly Style Showcase: since this update is about dreams and i'm thinking about the moon cuz of lunar new year - show us your doll’s inner moon goddess and style yourself after the night sky!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    MQ: i used to take my doll on dates outside of dating events but haven’t done that in a really long time. when i first started playing it felt like you had to, but nowadays i just keep the list of suitors stacked and only date them when i know i’m gonna get a weekend prize for it.

MSS: my attempt, she’s not supposed to be scary but has to keep up appearances to stop people from stealing all her crystals 😅

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    @HeyElla yes I’m still looking for them. That would be great thanks 😃
    Added them to my lookbook  :)
    MQ: I wish I never married her tb. She's my favorite npc back when we couldn't edit npcs I would buy clothes for her and now she is my go to partner for duets. But this is her all the time, I already max our relationship and got 2 babies and I try to take her on dates every other day so she doesn't leave me 🥺🥺

MSS: GNO!

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

MQ: i try to go on dates whenever my npc husband complains a lot lol because my last husband broke up with me after a while and I didn’t want to spend kstars on it lol but if they didn’t complain i would probably just do it on dating events to save energy and cash

MSS: my night sky goddess attempt 🖤

MQ: My doll goes on dates with her husband but the dating aspect of the game could be more interesting and the SOs could be less needy. Also thanks to Duets I can't change the husband's look so he's wearing sunglasses all of the time outside and inside. I could also do without that passive aggressive "smiley" face when it's been less than 24 hours since the last date.

MSS: 

MQ. When I started playing, I would make sure my doll would go on a date regularly. Now, many, many, many husbands later she dates on weekend events and maybe one or two in the week if I can be bothered. 

MSS. I was trying to go for a sort of ethereal, floaty kind of look. I did a few different ones with darker colours but I liked this one best.

I play on iOS
  • LynBee94LynBee94 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Hi! I hope you’re all having a wonderful weekend so far 😊

MQ: I too also wish I didn’t get married again. I’ve been married in the game soooo many times and each time I have been thoroughly annoyed lol. So to answer your question, the only time I have Gianna date is when she gets that annoying text from her husband lol 

MSS: I wanted her to look like she had just returned from visiting the moon lol 
    Also, just in case anyone missed it, I’m looking for these items. I’ve crossed out the ones I’ve got so if anyone has the jacket, boots or choker let me know 😃. If anyone is looking for anything, let me know and I’ll see if I’ve got it.

I play on iOS
  • LynBee94LynBee94 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    This is the first SYS that I have ever done all the way to the end. I’m so excited to have won first place in Bronze II. I don’t know if I’ll ever do this again lol. But I’m excited nonetheless 😊
    Since kudos has been changed so we only get a refill twice a week instead of daily, do you think we should come up with some system or something so we all get kudos? I was going chronologically before but if we’re only going to be getting 10 kudos to give out a week, I won’t be able to keep that up and I don’t want anyone to miss out. Any suggestions?
    I play on iOS
    Since kudos has been changed so we only get a refill twice a week instead of daily, do you think we should come up with some system or something so we all get kudos? I was going chronologically before but if we’re only going to be getting 10 kudos to give out a week, I won’t be able to keep that up and I don’t want anyone to miss out. Any suggestions?
    I was giving out kudos the same way I'm still giving out kuddos for the goddess event. We can try and make a list for everyone and give out our kudos in order so everyone gets 5 points monday
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    edited February 2022
    agreed @MarianiPoizen, it would've been a whole lot easier if we could give one kudos per person per day and it locked the person until the next day. @geenellys what kind of list were you thinking of? your list idea made me think of this type of system:

it's alphabetized and shuffled so everyone would give kudos to a set 5 people. when it should be reshuffled is still undecided. the rules would need to be ironed out but ideally everyone should get a kudos box every other week i think. my only concern is for you @KathrineKapelli & @LynBee94 because you both aren't always able to play enough to get/give kudos.

anyone got any thoughts on this or other ways we can give each other kudos?
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    agreed @MarianiPoizen, it would've been a whole lot easier if we could give one kudos per person per day and it locked the person until the next day. @geenellys what kind of list were you thinking of? your list idea made me think of this type of system:

it's alphabetized and shuffled so everyone would give kudos to a set 5 people. when it should be reshuffled is still undecided. the rules would need to be ironed out but ideally everyone should get a kudos box every other week i think. my only concern is for you @KathrineKapelli & @LynBee94 because you both aren't always able to play enough to get/give kudos.

anyone got any thoughts on this or other ways we can give each other kudos?
    Yeah, something like that would be nice. Easy to follow. 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    Before Glu ruined it, I was just making sure to pay attention the names to make sure I give to someone else the next time before I give to that person again. It's easier to keep track of it when it's daily. 

• KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @ThreePartMagic I do play every day but I don't usually have time for SYS so I don't usually have any reason to get kudos! I am happy to give them, though  :) At the moment, I give them to people who haven't received many for their achievement yet.
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
    as long as we're all on board and no one has any more suggestions for a kudos system (or concerns about the suggested one above), we can test the new system in the upcoming week.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    how often would you like to shuffle the set of 5 you'd be giving kudos to?
    • agree - once a week (each monday when the kudos refresh)
    • like - once every 2 weeks (every other monday upon refresh)
    • awesome - once a month (every first monday of the month)
    • lol - other (please specify)
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    @ThreePartMagic that looks good. Maybe try weekly shuffle to start with and see how we feel after the first month?
    I play on iOS
    If I understand the chart correctly, we'd be giving kudos to the same person on the same day? How would that work when it's our own turn to get kudos?