🗳️🔁SYS TB 1/31/22 - Aquarius Season SYS TB 🔁🗳️

Comments

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    geenellys said:
    sarie said:
    @justanna that dress is a past sys prize so unfortunately no and it already was in the diamond boxes so its hard to guess if there will be another chance to get it 

I just had it in a kudo box today sadly I chose a tile with some old tb top
    Ooh cool, then fingers crossed we get it someday 🙏💕
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    justanna said:
    sarie said:
    @justanna that dress is a past sys prize so unfortunately no and it already was in the diamond boxes so its hard to guess if there will be another chance to get it 

@sarie thank you! Such a shame, I’ve wanted to get a fishtail dress so much! I think I might have seen it in a kudos box too but not so sure…
    omg youre actually right because i got the purse that was the earnable from this sys from a kudos box! so its possible to get it there, extremely slim chances but yeah 😅
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • alivianikolalivianikol Registered Users, Member 34 Posts

i’m just using random gowns at this point 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    justanna said:
    This voting reminds me of another fashion game I played once - there you had to choose clothes with certain tags (cute, sexy etc.) and then your look “competed” with a different one (presumably computer generated) and your score depended on how many points you managed to hit with the tags. 

Maybe like Glu has kinda the same thing behind the scenes, just that the tags are not visible, and we all believe our votes matter…🤔
    That doesn’t explain why two dolls can submit near-identical looks and get totally different scores though; some SYSs I submit the exact same thing as another forum doll and one of us gets in the 50s and the other gets in the 30s. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @tortor thanks hun ! 🥰
    @justanna thank you 💕 and yes sadly the dress is ts but hopefully you’ll get your hands on it some day ! 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    6-10

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    latest ❄️

A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    justanna said:
    This voting reminds me of another fashion game I played once - there you had to choose clothes with certain tags (cute, sexy etc.) and then your look “competed” with a different one (presumably computer generated) and your score depended on how many points you managed to hit with the tags. 

Maybe like Glu has kinda the same thing behind the scenes, just that the tags are not visible, and we all believe our votes matter…🤔
    Are you talking about super stylist? lol I was addicted for a while...
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Nikaraf said:
    justanna said:

Are you talking about super stylist? lol I was addicted for a while...
    @Nikaraf yep, that’s the one! It’s super addictive, I quit and then got hooked on KKH, not managed to unhook just yet😂
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Funny that my scores started going down towards the end so that I'd have to buy tickets if I want to reach the 3 silver boxes. I miss when the votes felt real.
    Platform: Android

Anyone else getting low-key Snow Queens sys flashbacks? I feel like I’m back in time with my wintery outfits…
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    There was a glitch in the beginning of the event and it was just resolved! Thanks for your patience. 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    There was a glitch in the beginning of the event and it was just resolved! Thanks for your patience. 
    @KalindaKing compensation?  I won’t reach the last earnable due to the “glitch”
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    sarie said:

geenellys said:
    sarie said:

I just had it in a kudo box today sadly I chose a tile with some old tb top

So TS prizes move from diamond boxes to other boxes after a certain timeframe? I’m still trying to wrap my mind around the whole boxes thing. 😵‍💫 I took a few breaks from the game so there’s a lot of SYS things that I want but just don’t know how and if I will get a chance to get them. 😔
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    And this is why 60 is a curse 💀

• m0ne416m0ne416 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts

i’m just using random gowns at this point 🤷🏻‍♀️

I agree at this point. Nothing else is really working out!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Looks 6-10 🤍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • carocaro Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    caro said:
    Got my first 60 ever. I can already feel the 30 for my next look 😭
    Got a 39 in the next one. *Insert audio: oh my god i can't believe it, That is shocking and devastating* 😒
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

No cause I was excited to open these silver boxes and this is what i get

• Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts

I tried a pattern i’ve been seeing you dolls do, i’ve wanted that hair for so long 🥺🥺 not mad about the kstars tho
    I don’t know how I feel about my picks 🤧 

Be kind to others 🤍
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    I think I chose the best ones from this palette 😌
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Got dyes in my box... 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

Nikaraf said:

@Nikaraf the dress has scored lovely for me, I have it dyed it many colors, love it so much 💕
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Last 3 boxes!
    justanna said:
    Nikaraf said:

@Nikaraf the dress has scored lovely for me, I have it dyed it many colors, love it so much 💕
    Thank you for letting me know 🥰
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Happy I got 100 kstars after spending 100+ on the new kollection 😭🙌🏼 And looks 11-14 💙🤍

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    last 3 looks!! first time I get a 60! glad it was on the last look lol

and I guess my luck was gone after that because my silver box picks were terrible 🥲