• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Very pretty kollection!!!!
  • SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Very happy with this! 💖

• RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    is the newsletter out ?

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited February 2022
    did anyone take the survey that popped up in the game? I took it, but I didn’t see the model of the game they were talking about, although it sounded cool. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I took it! I can’t remember if it told us not to talk about the details of the change though 😅 so I’ll just say that it sounds fun to me and if they implement it fairly I think it’ll be great!!
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    edited February 2022
    I can't find the guy that films the reality show anywhere... he's not in Bel Air and neither in Mirimount Studios... is anyone having the same issue?
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Would love for glu to keep doing surveys everytime they want to come up with something new rather than just pushing it on us. I for one think their idea on seasons sounds great, I'm intrigued by what they mean by customization. I would love to have both the weekly storyline and the monthly instead of one over the other so we can have more quests to do for tb events instead of just doing reality shows.
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    By the way, we’ll wrap up our zodiac sign celebrations in March with a Show Your Style Throwback: Pisces event. Based on your feedback in the last year, this will be the last event with an astrology theme. Thank you for supporting each other! Stay tuned for more Show Your Style themes every week!
    😠
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Pisces is the only one left anyway, they started with Aries
    iOS
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    isabeau said:
    By the way, we’ll wrap up our zodiac sign celebrations in March with a Show Your Style Throwback: Pisces event. Based on your feedback in the last year, this will be the last event with an astrology theme. Thank you for supporting each other! Stay tuned for more Show Your Style themes every week!
    😠
    My angry face ‘cause I’m a Pisces. And buh-bye astrology sys, see ya never.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got a notification about a survey but it told me there are too many responders and I have to try again later. But I already clicked on the pop up so I don't see how I'd get back to the survey.
    Platform: Android

• stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    I got a notification about a survey but it told me there are too many responders and I have to try again later. But I already clicked on the pop up so I don't see how I'd get back to the survey.
    Was just about to post the same thing! 
    I was able to get back to it in my browser by just refreshing the page. check your browser history.

iOS
    @AliBryant Is that what it says in the survey? How is that a good idea?

Yes the whole thing is centered around that and replacing it with "Seasons".
    iOS
    edited February 2022
    I don't like how Seasons sounds and I'm suspicious of new ideas from Glu. I need an explanation for what that even is and if it's just another cash grab. I have the tab for the survey open on my browser tablet but I don't know how long I'm going to have to wait to be able to do it. 

• jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Please give them the feedback that we don't want zodiac themes to go away (ESPECIALLY for the last two that are TB instead of getting new prizes), we just want them to be more unique and catered to the traits of that particular zodiac sign instead of them all being "dress head to toe in x color because this is a water/air/earth/fire sign".

• DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Why are the Aquarius and Pisces being neglected with this Zodiac theme? Everyone else have been able to get some gorgeous prizes, why not extend that to us?

For once I'd like to praise Glu for something but I always end up disappointed. Just sad, I was waiting for this one since the theme was announced (i'm Pisces) ☹️ 
    •android
    •🇪🇪
    It's super crappy of Glu to make the final 2 zodiac events weekday SYS. What even is the reasoning? 
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.