🎆✨KK:H v12.8 Update -Sweet Dreams!✨

Comments

• tushhh0tushhh0 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    i think zodiac sys had a lot of potential, but it’s hard when you’re basically given no info on how to dress, so you’re forced into wearing gowns that’ll only get you 35 votes while your entire group is filled with ticket buyers 😭 i just think the system really has to change and it’s obvious the zodiac ones have been incredibly uninspired 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2022
    I was finally able to do the survey and for the special things I'd like I picked exclusive clothes, diamonds and customization. BTW, when will we be able to get that tb lilac hair color? We should be able to get colors with diamonds, as long as it's not too many. I ended the survey by mentioning they should add diamonds as currency from work gigs. I didn't like that the questions were asked like if we already know what Seasons is like and we have any way of knowing if we have any reason to want it.
    Platform: Android

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Are we getting the newsletter today? @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    It’s a bit weird how newsletter is late, last weekend prizes looks a lot like zodiac prizes that was made to TB event all of the sudden? 
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Have 2 openings in my squad if someone is looking for one #268719 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Is the facebook login thing gonna get fixed or…?
    I got the newsletter and unfortunately it's not completely Duets free. I hope they don't have to be with the LI because I'll skip those then. I'm not spending on the husband. 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited February 2022
    So unfair that they made the last two signs throwback themes (which doesn't even make sense). I really thought the theme for Capricorn was great and hoped the rest would be like that but leave it to Glu to spoil things like always.

Btw, I thought duets were gone but seeing the newsletter they're not ☹️
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    I didn’t get that survey… maybe because of my location? (I’m from Brazil)
  • JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    loraainec said:
    I didn’t get that survey… maybe because of my location? (I’m from Brazil)
    I'm also from Brazil and didn't get the survey.
    My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • xoxo_jocxoxo_joc Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I got the newsletter and unfortunately it's not completely Duets free. I hope they don't have to be with the LI because I'll skip those then. I'm not spending on the husband. 

It looks like the cute little sheep purse everyone wants is gonna be in the sweet dreams sys! 😭
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts

So duets for Valentine’s Day weekend (of course lol) and the picnic. Makes sense.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Ugh no I hate Duets 😞 They’re so tiring, even dressing a contact is a freaking hassle 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I still haven’t gotten the newsletter 😭💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Just wondering why the most beautiful dresses of this weekend weren’t in the spoilers… So pleasantly surprised! I can only hope the items for the next week vip are as good!
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts

So excited for duets! I love getting my artistic skills out and dressing 2 dolls, and VB is so fun to vote in and look at everyone's amazing looks!
  • PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    @KalindaKing do you know when the next double-offer weekend will be?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The double k-star offer promotions are not on a set schedule, so I'm not sure when the next one will happen. I'm sorry I don't have any news about the Facebook connection issue - we're working on it! I hope you all have a good weekend!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Really hope for a double K-star offer next weekend as I spent way too many K-stars and need to get some back lol 😅
  • melisaasprillamelisaasprilla Registered Users, Member 191 Posts

They know why this happens.  My squad never updates
  • KKH_miKKH_mi Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    This is out of topic. But I need to get it out my system.
    WHY the last black friday tb sale was so bad??? I mean is the one time when EVERYONE pays real money. If they actually put nice stuff the sales would have been really good, but instead they let us down.
    I noticed that since that time everyone in my squad stop making purchases.
    I really dont understand how they do bussiness.
    I hope it changes 
    edited February 2022
    @KKH_mi I think we had less TBs added to the last 2 sales thanks to those TB boxes, which I didn't like. I was wondering how much we can expect from the next sale because I need to know now how much is worth saving up to. They should add old storyline looks to the sale since it's not right that they're released the way they are.  

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Can anyone help me out, I'm just starting the weekly storyline now, and Miss Managed is asking me who is a better match for Pisces, Scorpio or Taurus. I googled but it's telling me both. Does anyone know, and does it make a difference if you get it correct? Thanks! 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt It doesn't matter!!! You'll get the same outcome. Storylines have been pretty shallow.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.