Locked out for 4 days… limit exceeded notice…

babysoph888babysoph888 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
I’ve been locked out for four days, I have tried to use a new phone so all my progress is there it’s just I have to wait 4 days too play, which means I miss the VIP weekend and the SYS weekend which I was preparing for before hand. I’ve asked glu to restore but they don’t understand my message… it wasn’t letting me connect to Facebook…. So I uninstalled the app to refresh it which usually helps with issues and they locked me out :(

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    They understory understand, but when you get the exceeded notice, they can not override.  it happened to me 2 device transfers ago, and I had to wait.  Very sorry this has happened. And right now there are issues with Facebook connecting. You just have to wait till the 4 days is up.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • babysoph888babysoph888 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    They understory understand, but when you get the exceeded notice, they can not override.  it happened to me 2 device transfers ago, and I had to wait.  Very sorry this has happened. And right now there are issues with Facebook connecting. You just have to wait till the 4 days is up.  
    Thanks for responding, longest 4 days of my life and when the goddess of love SYS is on… 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It is hard waiting for the Timer to elapse. 
    Right now there is a problem connecting to FB for some games. When are you ready to try again?  On Monday, I can ask if there are any special instructions, since we can’t connect to FB for IOS.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • babysoph888babysoph888 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    It is hard waiting for the Timer to elapse. 
    Right now there is a problem connecting to FB for some games. When are you ready to try again?  On Monday, I can ask if there are any special instructions, since we can’t connect to FB for IOS.
    Ahhhh I see it’s an IOS problem, I get unlocked in 3 days … I will try again then. I’m just more upset that Im missing out on this SYS and party weekend also been kicked on my squad… and have missed boxes. I’ll be ok, I guess these things happen…