🗳️ 🔱 SYS - 2/3/22 - Goddess Of Love Event 🔱 ❤️🗳️

Comments

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    edited February 2022
    i wish they would do like a meter where the more videos you watch the better reward? and the last one is like 3 diamonds or something even that would make a difference. ive seen this ad watching system in a few other games
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Amazing looks in the VB 😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Is it worth spending the only extra ticket you have on a chance to get the bow? I’m not excited about everything else so I’m so afraid people will start submitting extra tickets like crazy and I’ll get the necklace…😂 On the other hand, I might still not get the bow even with it. so it might be all in vain.

Agree - go for it!
    Like - save for a future sys where you will want the last earnable real bad but score not enough to get it with free tickets!
    Think I found @AmyMimi in VB! I love your look! ❤️  
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    If they were to add DIAMOND BUSINESSES so that we could earn more diamonds, instead of only 6 a week, I wouldn’t mind if they changed the DB to 15 or whatever for only clothing. But the problem is that they don’t want to take our suggestions. If I was able to get diamonds every day through squad boxes or through the kudo boxes, especially now that they add up to 10 diamonds in the kudo boxes, i wouldn’t mind but I don’t get diamonds everyday. If they were to add at least 5 videos for 5 diamonds a day, I would love that but they don’t. I’m a free player and changing the DB to 15 diamonds seems unfair to those of us that are free players because 6 diamonds a week isn’t enough to be spending every week on items that we want. :/ 
    Or I wouldn’t mind them changing to 15 if I could choose what I wanted from the boxes. Like with the old weekend clothing. Bc I don’t want to spend 15 diamonds for some accessories or shoes or something that I don’t like. 
    Wait did I miss something .. 😳 are the DB going back to 15 diamonds ??
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Last 4 looks 💕

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    geenellys said:
    1-9💕

If I get 38+ in the last 5 looks I can make it to the dress

10-14💕
    The earnables are beautiful I'm so glad the dress without using extra tickets, but I'm currently at 14th in my TS so I will probably only get a silver box at the end 

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    justanna said:
    Is it worth spending the only extra ticket you have on a chance to get the bow? I’m not excited about everything else so I’m so afraid people will start submitting extra tickets like crazy and I’ll get the necklace…😂 On the other hand, I might still not get the bow even with it. so it might be all in vain.

Agree - go for it!
    Like - save for a future sys where you will want the last earnable real bad but score not enough to get it with free tickets!
    I love the bow so if it’s possible I’d go for it, but I’d wait til the last 5 minutes or so to see if you can get it with one extra! If top 6 are only 40ish points ahead I would try it. ^^

My group top 6 are already close to the thousands and we’re not even that close to the end of the SYS yet. 💀
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I miraculously made it to the earnable dress with 579 points 🥳 these are my looks  
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

jasminnlg said:
    If they were to add DIAMOND BUSINESSES so that we could earn more diamonds, instead of only 6 a week, I wouldn’t mind if they changed the DB to 15 or whatever for only clothing. But the problem is that they don’t want to take our suggestions. If I was able to get diamonds every day through squad boxes or through the kudo boxes, especially now that they add up to 10 diamonds in the kudo boxes, i wouldn’t mind but I don’t get diamonds everyday. If they were to add at least 5 videos for 5 diamonds a day, I would love that but they don’t. I’m a free player and changing the DB to 15 diamonds seems unfair to those of us that are free players because 6 diamonds a week isn’t enough to be spending every week on items that we want. :/ 
    Or I wouldn’t mind them changing to 15 if I could choose what I wanted from the boxes. Like with the old weekend clothing. Bc I don’t want to spend 15 diamonds for some accessories or shoes or something that I don’t like. 
    Wait did I miss something .. 😳 are the DB going back to 15 diamonds ??
    @jasminnlg no lol i just saw some people talking about the DB and how they wanted only clothes to be in them 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    edited February 2022
    i was one point away from reaching the last earnable :( i’m sooooooo sad!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Think I found @AmyMimi in VB! I love your look! ❤️  
    @KkhAngelica Yeah that’s me 🥰💕 tysm ! The look got me 49 so pretty good 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    Amazing looks in the VB 😍
    First look is me!! Thank you for the love @KkhAngelica ❤️

• MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    edited February 2022
    my last 3 looks

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    edited February 2022
    most of my looks. currently 4th in Gold but I’m sure I will get knocked down a few spots before it ends

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    kaybee said:
    i was one point away from reaching the last earnable :( i’m sooooooo sad! anyway here is my high my low and my favorite :(
    If you're 1 point away from getting the last earnable, you can take a screenshot of your votes with the earnables and send a message to support asking if they can give it to you. I missed an earnable by one point before and I sent customer support a screenshot proving it and I got the last earnable.

Best of luck :)
  • Nina6475Nina6475 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Does anyone else remember when they first launched SYS and you could watch an ad to get a ticket faster?? Weirdly I don’t remember anything else about the competition was it like it is now with the prizes and everything? Of course there wasn’t different ranks but I don’t think we got special clothes or items at the beginning. BRB about to go hunting in the archives for screenshots
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Loved putting looks together for this event 😍 And thankfully I scored well too 💗 I submitted 13 looks and was able to make it to the second earnable 👏🏽 I started late so I submitted only enough tickets to get me to the earnable dress. Here are my looks 1-13 💘

• b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

This dress is so cute had to use an extra ticket to get it

• kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    kaybee said:
    i was one point away from reaching the last earnable :( i’m sooooooo sad! anyway here is my high my low and my favorite :(
    If you're 1 point away from getting the last earnable, you can take a screenshot of your votes with the earnables and send a message to support asking if they can give it to you. I missed an earnable by one point before and I sent customer support a screenshot proving it and I got the last earnable.

Best of luck :)

WOW thank you so much! i was seriously so sad and thought my DB dress would’ve scored better.  i was feeling really upset but i’m going to give this a try ! thank you so much :)

• kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    This f***kn game😡😡 i was scoring high 40s and 50s all event and i waited to submit my last looks last minute and they scored 29 and 36😖 thank God i didnt send extra tickets to win more items becausethe tickets wouldn'thave helped push me up. Is this glu trying to drive us to buy more tickets since they now knw players wait till end minute to submit? Low scores means spending more if u want to win more items. One day i am going to man up and uninstall this game i swear
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    last look. And rank ❤
    Got 5th place! I wanted the dress but I forgot to submit my extra ticket 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I wanted the bow. Ended up 2nd. 🙈

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Holyy

I can't remember last time this happened✨

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Had a chill group and good scores throughout the whole sys, so i got 1st place in silver 3🤩
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴