🗳️🔁SYS TB 2/7/22 -Femme Fatale SYS TB 🔁🗳️

Comments

• SerenaWoodsSerenaWoods Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    loving this sys already 🤧

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    The perfume bottle is part of the storyline where you can buy the Perfumeria in Capetown.  You get 1 chance for the bottle, and if you turn it down, Willows face goes up on a billboard in 
    hollywood. If you buy the bottle for your perfume, you get the Billboard.   Eventually, Willow comes off the billboard, and then it’s always your current doll. Like this. 

The task is to create a new scent, and package it.  I don’t know what the standard bottle looks like.   Very ugly though.  Lol. You’re encouraged to buy the designer bottle. :)
    I got the billboard but I don't remember buying the perfume or turning it down 🥴.
    Thank you though for letting me know 😊💕.
    I got billboard in some storyline before, I don't remember what was about, and I just today got perfume storyline, so I think perfume storyline will pop up eventually for you so you can buy bottle 😁😊
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • anastasiastarranastasiastarr Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    maybe off theme but what kind of offers for stars do you guys get? because I only get offers like "reach lvl 35 on another game for 50 stars" or something like that😂 
    I can't seem to earn enough K-stars
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Super fun to get low scores with on theme looks.

Platform: Android

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

First three looks 💕💕💕
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    @AmyMimi I think we’re in the same group! Good luck and your doll looks beautiful 🥰

A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts

• EvonyEvony Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    This went from on theme to all balls gowns, in my heat, by my second submission. Might be a new record. This is like the second time in a row the femme fatale has flopped, imo. 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Favorite looks in the VB ❤️😍
    I’m not seeing any of these beautiful looks in my VB. 
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Hi, I'm just wondering if you don't participate in a sys do you maintain your level status or does it go back to bronze the next sys?  I'm tempted to not play this one as I'm wanting some better prizes as all I get lately are coloured dyes from the boxes and it seems like so much effort for not a great deal of prizes.  
  • reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    First four, love the theme ❤️‍🔥

iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • noorbabenoorbabe Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

I love that for me 😒😒 when the original prizes don’t even do good that’s when you know it’s rigged 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    For some reason scores alternate for me - I had an awful Courtside Cutie sys, then got 2nd place in gold during the TB and scores decent during the Love Goddess one. Now I keep getting 33s - really wondering just how rigged this is and how it works…

I’m starting to see sys as a lottery - you put in looks and get random scores, and sometimes you win 😂
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    1- votes are taking so much time, like 5 hrs for every look to be finished .
    2- im getting 15-16 votes 
    idk if like my votes arent on theme, but usually in past sys if im busy i just submit random votes and i get at least 30 votes, 15 is the least ive ever gotten
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • anastasiastarranastasiastarr Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    noorbabe said:

I love that for me 😒😒 when the original prizes don’t even do good that’s when you know it’s rigged 
    when I'm Silver 3 lvl I score 40s, and when in Gold 20s and 30s, doesn't matter how I dress my doll up so yes😭 know the feeling
  • faith_ginfaith_gin Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    edited February 2022
    maybe off theme but what kind of offers for stars do you guys get? because I only get offers like "reach lvl 35 on another game for 50 stars" or something like that😂 
    I can't seem to earn enough K-stars
    I have several offers where I have to buy something for real cash, and a couple of surveys but those never work for me (probably because I'm from a small country in  Europe so I guess my country doesn't count lol)
  • Mell22Mell22 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    The Glu is really testing me last 2 SYS. The last one I must have start over and even with my looks on point I got around 20 votes and now I got my usual scores 38-43 but it doesn't count in ranking and helpdesk is really "helpfull" with the suggestion to reopen my game, like I didn't do it multiple times before writing you. Also male doll in my group..It just adds on and on. It's like new week new glitch. I Will post some of my looks for inspo right away. I just wanted to share my frustration. 😌
  • Mell22Mell22 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    My inspo 🖤 Good luck to you all 🖤
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Was happy for a moment that scores picked up 😅
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    chelzie said:
    @AmyMimi I think we’re in the same group! Good luck and your doll looks beautiful 🥰

@chelzie yep that’s meee 😊 tysm, love your looks too and good luck ! 💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • keepingupwithjuliekeepingupwithjulie Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    edited February 2022
    On all my looks so far I always got around 25 votes and its really getting on my nerves right now, because I think my looks are perfectly fine. There are players in my group who are dressed like ice queens and they have double the amount of votes than me 🙄
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Looks 1-5 and bronze box ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Ugh, I hate when you’re on theme and people are voting for the outfit you just won the SYS before, or the newest items or just any other look other than the theme. I wish people would research these themes. This is such a sexy and creative theme and wish the scores with do justice to the dolls on theme. Just venting  
    This is what I mean. I voted for the doll in black and it wasn’t the popular vote. I’m really getting tired of this game. What’s the point of having a closet full of cloths to go with any theme if people are going to keep voting for the same new looks. My group is wearing colorful cloths with wings and feathers and getting high votes. Every SYS it seems most people vote for those looks which means that there isn’t a point of having a theme or a closet. It’s frustrating because I love the theme and I don’t want to bend every time and wear what’s popular when it doesn’t go with the theme. 😣 

Here’s my look and I’m not saying it deserves 50’s but 32 is low IMO. I guess I don’t fit in with the theme that was chosen by the people. 

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    Looks 1-5.

I got dye in my bronze box. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241