šŸŽ†āœØKK:H v12.8 Update -Sweet Dreams!āœØ

Comments

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Can anyone help me out, I'm just starting the weekly storyline now, and Miss Managed is asking me who is a better match for Pisces, Scorpio or Taurus. I googled but it's telling me both. Does anyone know, and does it make a difference if you get it correct? Thanks!Ā 
    Itā€™s Scorpio.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @KalindaKing I'd like to see the TB SYS items that were put in diamonds boxes put in the silver, bronze and squad boxes that are in need of being updated anyway. I won't spend on diamond boxes unless we get more ways of earning diamonds consistently.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    The game won't open for me, android player.
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Does anyone else wish there was an easier way to find items available for diamonds? Some people in my squad are great and have several looks most of which are diamond items, but looking at the checklist thereā€™s so many I would happily buy if I found a way. Hoping you find someone in the VB with whatever you want is such a long shot :( squad chat would also help with this so people could ask for what they want.Ā 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    dksksoaks said:
    Does anyone else wish there was an easier way to find items available for diamonds? Some people in my squad are great and have several looks most of which are diamond items, but looking at the checklist thereā€™s so many I would happily buy if I found a way. Hoping you find someone in the VB with whatever you want is such a long shot :( squad chat would also help with this so people could ask for what they want.Ā 
    A squad chat would be awesome - for instance, my squad is great, but we donā€™t have a forum thread.

And I would have also loved some kind of shop with items which can be purchased. If they are available anyway, why should we hunt in the VB for them?
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    justanna said:
    dksksoaks said:
    A squad chat would be awesome - for instance, my squad is great, but we donā€™t have a forum thread.

And I would have also loved some kind of shop with items which can be purchased. If they are available anyway, why should we hunt in the VB for them?

Right! If the items are available for purchase with diamonds, why not put them in the shop?? Especially really old items.

I think the whole system needs to be revamped. Too many boxes, not enough chances to win these ā€œexclusiveā€ items.

If an item is more than a year old, why not put it in the shop? If itā€™s 6 months to a year old, then put it in a box? I get the whole, we need to make money thing but there has to be a way that makes sense.

If players are willing to pay for items they missed out on, why not make it easier for them??
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm only okay with diamond quests coming back if they're like what I suggested before. 3 hours gigs spread out over a weekend, not 3 long gigs that start immediately after the last ends.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    kkh_mia said:
    Maybe someoneā€™s suggested this before, but maybe we could have a ā€œwishlistā€ for diamond items? If we see something we like in the VB but donā€™t have enough diamonds at that moment we could add it to a wishlist of sorts to purchase when we can. I have bought kstars/diamonds a few times before but Iā€™m not willing to do it every time I see something I like. Finding that same item I want when Iā€™ve saved up enough diamonds is like finding a needle in a haystack, itā€™s pure luck that I come across it again. Not all squads have methods of communicating and thereā€™s no guarantee that anyone in your squad has what youā€™re looking for anyway. It would be really nice to make items more accessible if they arenā€™t going to be added to the closet!
    I love this idea omg!Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • tushhh0tushhh0 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Joanna6 said:
    Please get male items out of female kudos boxes, itā€™s so unfair they are hard to get and then you open them and get a male item that you wont even use.But ofcourse everyone ignores us as always, i dont know who even thought that would be a good idea, it s like they want us to be pissed off
    your last statement is exactly what iā€™ve been thinking. i donā€™t understand the motivation behind intentionally irritating your customers? itā€™s like they do the EXACT opposite of what we ask. thereā€™s no way the people creating these systems and such look at these and go, ā€œyeah these are fairā€Ā 
  • Amanda96Amanda96 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I'm sorry but is there someone who have any updates about the issue with Facebook? šŸ¤”šŸ˜”
  • MasaRostovaMasaRostova Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I love how Glu listened to the feedback about the Zodiac SYS, to where they decide to stop them and write off Aquarius and Pisces - but yet completely disregard so much other valid feedback that would actually benefit players. Okay.Ā 
    I don't think they actually listened the feedback, I mean it continued for so long. With the Zodiac events it was apparent that they didn't have any new ideas.
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    I love how Glu listened to the feedback about the Zodiac SYS, to where they decide to stop them and write off Aquarius and Pisces - but yet completely disregard so much other valid feedback that would actually benefit players. Okay.Ā 
    I don't think they actually listened the feedback, I mean it continued for so long. With the Zodiac events it was apparent that they didn't have any new ideas.
    Exactly!

It kinda seems like all the people with fun ideas have left, we now seem to get SYS just based on colours half the time...Ā 
    We had so many good storylines last year too-- Miss Managed, Maya's storylines, Zhuri, the ones with Karin (or however her name was spelled), and the cult leader... the Czarina ones were fun too.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    They are working on the FB issues. My iOS won't connect to fb, and my Androids' friends are frozen in appearance, as mine are frozen to them. Are there other FB issues atm?Ā  Because I knowĀ  Glu is working on those I've mentioned.Ā Ā  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AnishaWatemAnishaWatem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I hate getting dyes in boxes. It really frustrates me!
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I didnā€™t get the survey either but I think that those members with VIP subscriptions should have a say since paying every month.Ā 

Also Glu pls update the VIP benefits! New clothing is needed from tiles, different dye should be in daily boxes other than just green and yellow and diamonds should be given now itā€™s a form of currency.
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    @KalindaKing Several of my squad members, me includedĀ have noticed that their kudos to give is never refilling & the timer keeps resetting. The timer for the kudos to be refilled was 2 minutes, when I entered the game around 5 minutes later this is what I saw.

Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @KalindaKing Several of my squad members, me includedĀ have noticed that their kudos to give is never refilling & the timer keeps resetting. The timer for the kudos to be refilled was 2 minutes, when I entered the game around 5 minutes later this is what I saw.

they always refill at the same time you get a new weekly questĀ 
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.