πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈThe Cheetah Girls Squad πŸ‘―β€β™€οΈ(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts

6th

TY Cheetah Girls! 😍
    6th?! What?Β  I have not received 1 box yet.Β  I've given more than 35 kudos and yet only received 12 in that time.Β  I'm not being selfish or ungrateful for wrist I have received already, but I think n the system should be more fairly balanced so that if you've given kudos to some people recently you can't give them any more until you've distributed them a bit more across the test of your group.Β Β 
    It boggles my brain how we're even in the same group and you've received 6 boxes while I haven't even received 1!Β 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    @viktoriia Hi hun, I think you're commenting in the wrong squad thread. Would suggest you maybe find another squad that is more active with their kudos giving so you can get better benefits? Best of luck!
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Kudos boxes dump from over the past week πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ½

Just want to say again how much I appreciate you all and the Kudos system we implemented πŸ’–
    She/Her
    Android
    @brom617 Hiiiii bb πŸ₯° I have been LOVING all of your looks thus far 😍

P.S. If you see me fighting for my life to stay in the Top 6 for the bow & arrow, let's keep it between us πŸ‘€πŸ˜…πŸ˜˜
    She/Her
    Android
    edited February 2022
    Thank you so much @VidhiπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Big thank yous to both @buffysummers0990 and @livimi! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    edited February 2022
    @Galaxaura14 I love when I'm in a group with you! I've been keeping an eye on your looks all weekend and I'm in love with them all! Also don't mind me fighting for that dress and bow and arrow lol. Let's keep this whole sys between me and you! 🀣🀣🀣
    Thank yooou @buffysummers0990! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @maggiey I appreciate you always taking the time to thank each of us for our purchases! Very cool of you😎πŸ₯°
    @buffysummers0990 thank you for saying that! This squad always makes me feel soΒ πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° so thanking you guys is the least I could do to show my appreciation for everyone in this squad!
    Happy Birthday @lovelydoll! I hope you had wonderful dayΒ πŸ’•Β πŸ§ πŸ’•
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    @maggiey thank you so much! You are so thoughtful πŸ₯°πŸ€
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Happy Birthday @lovelydoll. I hope your day was great. πŸŽ‰πŸ’
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    happy birthdayπŸŽ‚πŸ’• @lovelydoll
  • BellbottomBellbottom Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Happy birthday @lovelydoll πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰
    iOS player
    Played on and off since 2015Β 
    A feminist and an animal loverΒ 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Happy birthday @lovelydoll! Hope you had a great day πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚
    Android playerΒ 
    Christmas lover πŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Happy birthday @lovelydoll πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Happy Birthday @lovelydoll
    My day was awesome, I turned to 22!Β Thank you all for the nice wishes, I appreciate it! I love the warm atmosphere in here as a squad πŸ₯°
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Happy Happy Birthday @lovelydoll! I hope you have the most incredible bday & weekend!πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰
    Past kudos boxes. Thank you everyone! πŸ’•

Android playerΒ 
    Christmas lover πŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @buffysummers0990 thank you so much 😍🀍
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Thank you @maggiey πŸ’•πŸ’•

My day was awesome, I turned to 22!Β Thank you all for the nice wishes, I appreciate it! I love the warm atmosphere in here as a squad πŸ₯°
    @lovelydoll Happy happy belated birthday, bb! I hope you had a wonderful day filled w/ lots of love and cake :)<3
    She/Her
    Android
    Yall, I want to chase the GB dress and purse so bad but my first attempt was a flop πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Not sure if I am going to try again or just open up a couple February/Valentine's boxes since I am just aiming for the robe earnable πŸ€”
    She/Her
    Android
    @Galaxaura14 same thing happened to me but I got black dye instead of blue. I opened valentine's boxes but I'm considering opening another box to try and get the dress πŸ™Š
    Android playerΒ 
    Christmas lover πŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @maggiemay thanks for always making a thank you post when you guys get a gift from my purchases. I definitely don't expect anyone to feel that they have to make a post for me but I greatly appreciate that you have done so anyways πŸ’•
    @dpeters@Galaxaura14 I had the absolute worst chase ever and still no luck with getting the dress even though I opened an embarrassing number of boxes 😡
    I don't know if I should just give up at this point or try to earn enough by the end of the weekend to try again with a few more boxes 😬

I hope you guys have better luck if you try again for the dress!Β πŸ’•
    @lovelydoll Happy happy belated birthday, bb! I hope you had a wonderful day filled w/ lots of love and cake :)<3
    @Galaxaura14 thank you so much doll! ☺️
    Yall, I want to chase the GB dress and purse so bad but my first attempt was a flop πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Not sure if I am going to try again or just open up a couple February/Valentine's boxes since I am just aiming for the robe earnable πŸ€”
    you have lots of k-stars 🀩 maybe you can give it 1 or 2 shots? You could get lucky! Since I have no more than 500 k-stars in every event, I can’t chase anything if I get unlucky lol πŸ˜‚ I wish I can save up as much as k-stars as you someday! But I am too impatient 😬😬