Options

I feel like we should all give in app purchases a break till glu gets rid of dyes in boxes …

babysoph888babysoph888 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
Other than dye boxes. I’m starting to go off this app, first it’s no goals, no businesses being unlocked when you’re way past the level it unlocks at. Then it’s competing in SYS as a excessive ticket buyer(not me) too win throwback boxes that have dye? Or competing in SYS and throwback weekends to receive dye? When u can purchase ten dyes? How long does glu plan on SCAMMING PEOPLE? Dyes kollection boxes? Really? Also I know free players and people who pay money and the boxes are still crap. Always the most useless piece of clothing and dyes? Seriously. It’s starting to put me off.

Comments

• Options
    quinnkkhquinnkkh Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I agree! I’m done with the TB SYS’s I’m not mad at the kstars I win but there’s nothing worth my while on those boxes, last 3 TB I got no clothing items. I also loathe duets! So time consuming 
  • Options
    Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    I feel you
  • Options
    KittyPrydeKittyPryde Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited February 2022
    I don't think it's fair that they put (edit)dyes in the "Kollection" boxes or any boxes that take a lot to get or people are paying for. Another thing that I find quite annoying is when you get dye, but you only get 1 drop. If I'm getting dye, give me at least enough to dye a full dress.
    Android player.
    English isn't my first language.
  • Options
    tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    I don't think it's fair that they put (edit)dyes in the "Kollection" boxes or any boxes that take a lot to get or people are paying for. Another thing that I find quite annoying is when you get dye, but you only get 1 drop. If I'm getting dye, give me at least enough to dye a full dress.
    this so much. I honestly wouldn't mind dyes in boxes we use stars and diamonds for if they gave us a huge drop AND the if they revamped the dyed garments to look better (instead of just a color overlay).

• Options
    iamgogoiamgogo Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I am so here for this. I dropped 120 K stars and 20 diamonds and got a huge amount of dyes during the red Celeste challenge boxes. I complained so much I got refunded thankfully but it took so long I couldn’t retry the boxes as the expired. It was sickening. 12 dye for diamonds and stars is sickening or ugly clothes. Unjust when putting money in. 
  • Options
    VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    I am in. I am trying to not spend any more money until GLU does something nice for us players. 
  • Options
    KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    I'm not spending until we get more kudos or get them more often. 
  • Options
    maisybbmaisybb Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Dyes in Kollections is the worst
  • Options
    babysoph888babysoph888 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    KKHBrisa said:
    I'm not spending until we get more kudos or get them more often. 
    Omg… the whole kudos thing is ridiculous too… how they only fill twice a week? 
  • Options
    annecrystalannecrystal Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    the kudos situation is unbelievable😤