All Dolled Up 🔥 (please don’t post here unless you’re a member)

Comments

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    What I do is I check to see who’s short on kudos but yet gives plenty. Sometimes it’s hard if the doll is not doing something to earn kudos so I like to stay on top of that if I can. As long as they are giving kudos, they should receive kudos the small amount of times they earn it. Like for example, Lydia…she gives Kudos but hasn’t earn many so I’m always on the lookout. I’m also on the lookout for Madison. I try to be fair. 
    jm323 said:
    omg i always thought that was you but now i just realized it's not because there was no lily in our old squad!!! i always give them kudos bc i thought it was you 🙃but no, i have no idea who it is
    Thank you though lol. 
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    that makes sense, i like that a lot! maybe we could do a weekly or twice a month check in to see how many boxes everyone is getting & make sure we're giving enough kudos to everyone? but i'm definitely going to follow what you & @serenity___ just brought up starting tomorrow!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    jm323 said:
    that makes sense, i like that a lot! maybe we could do a weekly or twice a month check in to see how many boxes everyone is getting & make sure we're giving enough kudos to everyone? but i'm definitely going to follow what you & @serenity___ just brought up starting tomorrow!
    Thank you and @serenity___!
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I agree. I actually go down the list while giving kudos and pay attention to the dolls who are not getting as much kudos as they are giving. And since a while I’ve been checking who are giving kudos away too. 
    tMaxxKKH said:
    I agree. I actually go down the list while giving kudos and pay attention to the dolls who are not getting as much kudos as they are giving. And since a while I’ve been checking who are giving kudos away too. 
    Thank you! 
    i feel so bad i haven't been doing this, i remember a few people saying they didn't know about kudos & were going to start giving them so i just figured everyone in the squad had started. but i love these ideas!!
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
    jm323 said:
    i feel so bad i haven't been doing this, i remember a few people saying they didn't know about kudos & were going to start giving them so i just figured everyone in the squad had started. but i love these ideas!!
    It’s ok! Some dolls also have more I believe because they’ve earned kudos faster. Let’s just continue to be on the lookout for those that don’t earn much but give them. 
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    What I do is I check to see who’s short on kudos but yet gives plenty. Sometimes it’s hard if the doll is not doing something to earn kudos so I like to stay on top of that if I can. As long as they are giving kudos, they should receive kudos the small amount of times they earn it. Like for example, Lydia…she gives Kudos but hasn’t earn many so I’m always on the lookout. I’m also on the lookout for Madison. I try to be fair. 
    This is what I do!! I always refresh looking at players to see who is on what just to see if anymore players need building up, I accidentally gave lily one yesterday and it frustrated me as she has only given out 5.. the fact she’s done it 5 times shows she knows how to and the amount of kudos she has she’s had a few boxes, it just isn’t fair, if anything I want the kudos I give out to be more than I receive that’s my conscience talking lol 
    Hey dolls, hope everyone had a great Thursday. I have not been able to find Lily on the forum and seeing as I don’t know who they are and have no way to contact them, I’m thinking of removing them from our squad. I’d like to hear your thoughts so please let me know how you feel. I appreciate your thoughts and voting on this issue. 

Click agree - remove them
    Lol - let them stay

Does anyone have this hair? If so, please add to your lookbook and I’ll happily purchase it. Thanks! 

• Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    It's unfortunate that after all this effort Lily still could not be reached. However, they are playing every day and never giving out kudos anymore except those 5 ones. I'm for removing them, @lilirose98! A squad member should be able to at least log in once a day & give out their daily kudos! (OFC except they are communicating that they might miss a day or two!) 
    It's unfortunate that after all this effort Lily still could not be reached. However, they are playing every day and never giving out kudos anymore except those 5 ones. I'm for removing them, @lilirose98! A squad member should be able to at least log in once a day & give out their daily kudos! (OFC except they are communicating that they might miss a day or two!) 
    Thank you Christie and I agree. 
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    I give out kudos regularly, I hope all members of our squad will get as many boxes as possible
    Yeah I think you made the best choice, it’s a shame you couldn’t find her but we all need to help each other :smile:
    If you dolls know of anyone who’s on the forum and is looking to join a squad please refer them to our squad. I ask on the forum and we received a request today but I don’t know who the doll is.

• Coley96Coley96 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Hello my lovelies, I think I’m in the right place. I joined you today after leaving my inactive squad. Thank you for accepting me ❤️
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @Coley96 welcome, glad to have you as part of the squad! ☺️
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Coley96 said:
    Hello my lovelies, I think I’m in the right place. I joined you today after leaving my inactive squad. Thank you for accepting me ❤️
    Welcome to our squad!! 💐
    welcome!!!! 
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Welcome @Coley96 💕
    She/Her
    iOS Player
    Coley96 said:
    Welcome! Happy to have you be part of our squad. Thank you for finding us on the forum. 
    @Coley96 welcome to the squad!! You’ll love it here 💕
    Thank you all for the warm welcome ☺️❤️
    I hope soon KKH makes chat boxes within the squad and let us do more things together 
    Coley96 said:
    I hope soon KKH makes chat boxes within the squad and let us do more things together 
    I genuinely would love this! 
    Hey dolls, just wanted to throw this out there. I have been losing desire to play this game due to all the shady stuff going on with this game and now this thing with the kudo boxes is too much. I think that after this weekend I’m going to step back for a little while. I am able to transfer squad leader to someone else. Please let me know if anyone is interested in leading our squad. I can stay on if you’d like and give kudos twice a week to you dolls but that’s a freaking nightmare on it’s own trying to make sure everyone is taken cared off when there’s 15 of us. Let me know what you think. 
    @lilirose98 i fully agree with you, i’ve noticed i’ve been logging on less too & have been less interested in completing events etc. i definitely can’t step into squad leader but just wanted you to know you’re not alone in your frustrations. the way glu has been handling things is just really gross at this point and makes the game just feel less fun
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @lilirose98 I completely agree, it’s so frustrating playing this game sometimes and it will be even more now that we will get kudos only twice a week (which is the exact opposite of what everyone wanted 🙄) I do login to the game regularly and can step in as squad leader, if everyone is okay with that! 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

SamanaKKH said:
    @lilirose98 I completely agree, it’s so frustrating playing this game sometimes and it will be even more now that we will get kudos only twice a week (which is the exact opposite of what everyone wanted 🙄) I do login to the game regularly and can step in as squad leader, if everyone is okay with that! 
    Thank you Samana for doing this. I don’t have an issue with that. I’ll wait to see what the other dolls say. I really hate leaving you dolls. I’ve enjoyed playing with you and being a team. As @Coley96 suggested, it would be amazing to have a chat feature but considering how many things we’ve asked for to improve game play and they don’t, is another reason I’ve lost interest. They give us nothing we ask for but keep putting things out for us to spend. It’s truly disgusting and infuriating.