🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 2/11/22 - VIP Shop Till You Drop!🛍️

Comments

• luna54luna54 Registered Users, Member 192 Posts
    edited February 2022
    My post got deleted when I posted my thoughts on the game and I guess it’s only a matter of time before I get banned too
    aa J O K E of a company I’m so pssd off 
    people wouldn’t out you if you didn’t run ur company so poorly
    we couldn’t even get 10 kstars for the glitch today
    I’m SHOCKED honestly a total car crash of a company and I know it doesn’t make any difference but I am DONE 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    luna54 said:
    My post got deleted when I posted my thoughts on the game and I guess it’s only a matter of time before I get banned too
    aa J O K E of a company I’m so pssd off 
    people wouldn’t out you if you didn’t run ur company so poorly
    we couldn’t even get 10 kstars for the glitch today
    I’m SHOCKED honestly a total car crash of a company and I know it doesn’t make any difference but I am DONE 
    If you’re editing a long post I think it always gets flagged for moderation by default, you should contact Koko about it. 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Great chase this weekend, I picked the hair in my free box, then the bag, energy, and finally the dress. In love. 🥰

• CaisakkhCaisakkh Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Done ❣️

ios player from Sweden ♡
    add me on facebook ♡ https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100072779610426 
  • tiana15724tiana15724 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I got the dress at the first pick!! And it’s definitely awakening/boosting my middle eastern side! Love the dress!!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Check your game for a call with free k-stars! This is compensation for today's glitches.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • JuliaJadeJuliaJade Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    The journey…. was rough. But we got there. 
  • xcyraaaxcyraaa Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Do you only get the free VIP box if you purchase this week’s storyline outfit? I’m a little confused about the free box people are referring to. Don’t you have to spend some k-stars for the first box? Thanks in advance for the help. 💕
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @xcyraaa You can spend Kstars on anything to get to the box and that's 15 Kstars.
    Platform: Android

• xcyraaaxcyraaa Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    @xcyraaa You can spend Kstars on anything to get to the box and that's 15 Kstars.
    thank you! I do understand that. I think it’s the phrasing of “free box” that people are using that’s throwing me off. technically, it isn’t free since you do have to spend to get it. appreciate the clarification. 😊
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    xcyraaa said:
    thank you! I do understand that. I think it’s the phrasing of “free box” that people are using that’s throwing me off. technically, it isn’t free since you do have to spend to get it. appreciate the clarification. 😊
    It’s more like the box is a free gift with purchase. The 15 stars isn’t the cost of the box, it’s just the minimum spend to be eligible for the free gift.
  • diamonddarlingdiamonddarling Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    got the dress in my free box❤️😍
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    I love her 😍

• lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

So happy! I only wanted the dress and I got it free!

However, the Valentines Boxes that I opened were a bit disappointment except the new hair. I really wanted the blue dress but I didn’t even see it in my palettes.

Done with the event! Spent too many k-stars 🙊

• IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I'm so happy, I went for one last try to see can I get the dress and I actually did!!! Still can't believe my luck after being awfully unlucky chasing it yesterday! 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    I love her 😍

Your doll is so stunning @DaisyJ 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

This vip i bought the weekly outfit and open 2 gbs  
    won bundle and boots won shirt and bundlewon bag and dress

• DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh Wow thank you so much doll 🥺💘 Your doll is a stunner herself 😍
    Now that the Valentine's VIP happened and I finished my spending for it, is there any way of knowing ahead of time if it's worth it to save more than 1000 Kstars for the next sale? I think we should be told ahead of time considering how the last 2 sales barely had anything for long time players. 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited February 2022
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    edited February 2022
    @DelphineGarnier I wouldn’t hold your breathe. I’ve never really been wowed by a sale, it’s always the same items plus or minus a few. It’s been like that for ages so there’s not really a point when there’s so many beautiful to items to buy every week 😭

edit: missed a word lol 
    @haylee7 I don't spend on weekly outfits almost ever. It's ridiculous that we're expected to have enough Kstars for weekly purchases so I almost never bother. 

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    We will probably have easter and st patricks boxes before the anniversary sale 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    We've never gotten boxes for Easter or St. Patrick's and I wouldn't bother saving for those.

• reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    glam or comfy? 🌙✨

iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
    @DaisyJ thank you 😘

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Love this weekends items ❤.

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Loved the items!