Didiness Squad 🎀

JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
edited November 2022 in KKH Squads
Hey, my cute members from Didiness Squad!
I think it was about time to open a thread for us, too. 
I hope we will find each other here, share ideas, ask about items and more.
A member didn’t log in for more than a month so i unfortunately decided to remove it, so now we have a free space for a new member that plays daily. 
I hope you are all well, and can’t wait to start discutions here with all of you guys! 😃
(sorry for my english, is not my first language) 
:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
Prev1

Comments

• CameiraCameira Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Hello. I am in your squad. If there are any items you want let me know, I might have them. I am trying (badly) to save diamonds for the bubble aura if anyone has that.
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Hey Cameira! Glad to see you here. 
    Unfortunately, i don’t have the bubble aura, but maybe other members from our squad will see the thread. 
    I personally, i don’t look for a specific item, but for a SYS hair that is not available for purchase. The “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” Audrey Hepburn updo with little crown. Actually, someone in our group has it, and is sooo annoying that i can’t buy it, i would spend all my diamonds on it :)
  • FionaFlowerFionaFlower Registered Users 16 Posts
    edited January 2022
    Hi! We are 3 members that found our way here now! Sorry I’m a little late!

I am happy our squad is more active now!
    And you dolls have great styles!💛

@Cameira I don’t have the bubble aura either, sorry. But a lot of other things. 

I know my lookbook probably isn’t so helpful right now but I think it’s hard to see and remember what will be able so sell from our klosets. 

@Julliette
    I have the updo with crown from “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”. Do you mean this one in my pics? Because it’s from the Kollection Hollywood Dream. If so, let’s hope it comes back!

I’m trying to save my Diamonds in case I get the chance to get the Body Contour! When they came the first time I chased it til my Diamonds ran out and just felt I couldn’t buy more.😢

🌸💛🌸
    Oh yes, the body contour 🤤. I wish I could get that too. It’s nice to hear from you guys, hopefully more people in our squad will discover this thread and we can help each other out! A few other things I am looking for is the safari lion from wayyy back in the day and the red umbrella handheld/purse (not sure as it has a strap)
    @Cameira Sorry I think I know what you mean but I don’t have any of those items but I will keep an eye out! 

And with the lion, you mean like a lion cub, like to hold? I think I saw one years ago but it must be rare. 

They’ve removed the safari event from the encyclopedia, but I found someone who posted this picture with the cub in the bag. And if someone had the top to go with the pants in the centre image, I would love that as well!
    @Cameira
    The cub is so cute maybe it turn up in some “exotic” sys? And the umbrella in some spring showers sys?

And I didn’t have the pants, but now I also want them! They looked so fierce!
     (So I must take back that I have a lot but have played actively 6+ years so I thought I had pretty much but it’s of course relative!)

I also hope the other squad members find their way here and we can help each other!🙂

(Sorry for bad grammar and spelling, I’m not English-speaking(🇸🇪) but wants to be better!)

🌸💛🌸
    @Julliette
    I’ve noticed in the squad Brooke and Maria are not giving out any kudos, yet have received multiple boxes. It’s too bad there isn’t a way we could ask them to contribute, but at the same time this is not very fair to other people having two members in our squad not contributing. What do you think?
    Cameira said:
    @Julliette
    I’ve noticed in the squad Brooke and Maria are not giving out any kudos, yet have received multiple boxes. It’s too bad there isn’t a way we could ask them to contribute, but at the same time this is not very fair to other people having two members in our squad not contributing. What do you think?
    I agree! I keep checking on them daily, they are active players, but they don’t use the kudos feature…
    Agree this post or write me if you girls think we should find 2 new members.
    We are looking now for 2 new active members for our squad. If someone is looking for a new active squad, our name Squad is Didiness, for more details, DM me 🙂
    Hello, again, dolls!
    Good news! Our squad is full again!
    Welcome to our new members! 🥰🥰

edited February 2022
    Cameira said:
    Hello. I am in your squad. If there are any items you want let me know, I might have them. I am trying (badly) to save diamonds for the bubble aura if anyone has that.
    Hey @Cameira
    i just found the bubble aura while voting for Spa Day SYS and i bought it because i really wanted it too. If you still want it, you can find it in my lookbook :) 

Ohh, and Happy Valentines’s to all! ❤️
    @Julliette oh great! I only have 11 diamonds right now, so please keep them until I have enough! It will be a couple of weeks…it takes sooooo long to save diamonds 🙄
    edited February 2022
    @Cameira I know! It’s really hard earning them…
    of course, i saved it in my lookbook. Good luck on winning a lot of diamonds! 💎💎💎💎💎

Thanks for the bubbles @Julliette !!
    We are, again, looking for a new member in our squad! An active one!
  • trixiee3trixiee3 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Hi! Do you have 2 spots open? Active players and frequent gifters 
    trixiee3 said:
    Hi! Do you have 2 spots open? Active players and frequent gifters 
    Unfortunatly, is only one availible. 
    Anyone have this?
    edited May 2022
    @Cameira Yes, I have it and have put it in my Lookbook now! It’s truly beautiful and I have used it a lot! The only bad thing is we can’t dye it, I would have loved a silver version also!✨
    did anyone happen to buy the lion in a bag during the throwback show your style, born to be wild? I couldn’t vote much this week and when I did, I didn’t come across it 😭
  • AmoraAmora Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Hi! Is it possible that I can join your squad?💕
    Hello dolls! 
    We a have a new free space for an active doll! 🫶🏻
    We have a new doll in our squad! 
    Welcome, Maria! 🎀
    Hey, dolls! 💕
    Unfortunatly, one member was inactive for more than a month so i had to remove it. 
    We are looking for a new member, an active one! 💕
    Squad # 732865
    Still having a free spot for a new member in our squad! 
    Welcome @Melissa_kkh to the squad! 💕
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    Hello! Thank you so much for having! Very excited to be in this squad!
    Hello and welcome to our squad @GemmaKKH !
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited November 2022
    Hii!! Thank you for welcoming me into the squad😁 Looking forward to be in this group! ☺️💕✨ greetings from me and Whiskers lol