šŸŽ†āœØKK:H v12.8 Update -Sweet Dreams!āœØ

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up.Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ewoodland1234ewoodland1234 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    What is this uk time please?Ā 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    What is this uk time please?Ā 
    1PM
  • ewoodland1234ewoodland1234 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Thank you
  • KittyPrydeKittyPryde Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I'm quite new to the game, so I wasn't planning to chime in this thread, but I will. I've noticed that many people are complaining that all gift boxes need to be updated, and I do agree. My daily gift box only gives me kash or energy, and getting the partnerships is going to take me a lifetime. I also don't think it's worth to pay K-Stars to open certain boxes, like the daily gift boxes or the black boxes. I wish they gave us an option to open a second box with kash. I do like that, from time to time, we get to watch an ad to open a second daily gift box though.

Also, some older items from the Kloset aren't worth the K-stars IMO, so I wish those got changed to kash. I feel this could be a bit unfair to older players that got them for kash, but I just don't think they look that good compared to newer items. I must add that I did play the game years ago on FB, but I just played very briefly and lost that account. That's how I know those items are old.
    Android player.
    English isn't my first language.
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I donā€™t know what happened last night when I wanted to submit my look. But something popped up and I clicked on it thinking it was a message we get when we want to submit our ticket..and then nothing happened I was like what.. I clicked again and it was normal I submitted my look but I saw 20of my kstars are gone. I checked my look but I didnā€™t see anything new that I couldā€™ve bought.. I was like thatā€™s weird,checked for the new jewelry or something cheap but nothing was new. Now I went to submit my look and I just saw that somehow I got this hair color my npc has..(the npc I submit all of my looks with during duets,I always use the same one)donā€™t know how is this possible maybe itā€™s a glitch or something but itā€™s so weird. I mean I like this color a lot but just donā€™t know how is this possibleĀ 

My dollā€™s name isĀ AnjaāœØ
    Daily player from Serbia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø ~iOS
    English isnā€™t my first language
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    I donā€™t know what happened last night when I wanted to submit my look. But something popped up and I clicked on it thinking it was a message we get when we want to submit our ticket..and then nothing happened I was like what.. I clicked again and it was normal I submitted my look but I saw 20of my kstars are gone. I checked my look but I didnā€™t see anything new that I couldā€™ve bought.. I was like thatā€™s weird,checked for the new jewelry or something cheap but nothing was new. Now I went to submit my look and I just saw that somehow I got this hair color my npc has..(the npc I submit all of my looks with during duets,I always use the same one)donā€™t know how is this possible maybe itā€™s a glitch or something but itā€™s so weird. I mean I like this color a lot but just donā€™t know how is this possibleĀ 

Omg lol that's lucky! Congrats šŸ„“

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    madeeline said:
    Anjakkh said:

Omg lol that's lucky! Congrats šŸ„“

Lol I know,right? Ty šŸ˜‚
    My dollā€™s name isĀ AnjaāœØ
    Daily player from Serbia šŸ‡·šŸ‡ø ~iOS
    English isnā€™t my first language
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    This weekā€™s storyline has zero effort šŸ˜­
    Isn't it always? šŸ„²
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Umm also what about the Facebook friends issue? šŸ˜¶my sister's doll looks the same for around a month?? She changes it daily but I cannot see anything
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @pizzagurlyum they still havenā€™t fixed the issue with FB :/
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    @pizzagurlyum they still havenā€™t fixed the issue with FB :/
    šŸ˜šŸ˜­when will they do it though? I think we should ask @kokokokonut or @KalindaKing
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    They are working on it. Itā€™s so frustrating, but I promise you, they are working on the Fb issue. And I have 2 ā€˜marriedā€™ dolls, so I constantly see them in the wrong clothes. I have a vested interest. Letā€™s just think positive, as Glu works on it. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Anjakkh said:

I did notice that during the red velvet sys, I was running out of clothes to wear. I swiped a few konnections and found an npc with a pink gown and red lace up boots. When I went to submit another look, I noticed that I could dress my own character in the npc's dress and boots, but I could only do it through the sys. Was this always possible? I was so confused.
    ā™” androidĀ ā™” daily playerĀ ā™”Ā 
    #FixTheWine
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Quick question, has anyone that has done surveys gotten like spam or random emails? For example, when I did surveys I would put fake emails but I received spam/random emails bc my email is connected to the game. šŸ¤Ø
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    @KalindaKing hi, I'm still getting the 50% hair style notification, every time I leave the game. I sent you a message with my game ID and device šŸ˜Š

Been playing since April 2020 šŸ˜·
    Android free player šŸ¤–
    From šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
    Everything happens for a reason āœØ

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.