Incorrect calls from RT

FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
Hiya, I’m hoping to get some support on this since customer service has been no help. 

Every hour, I get calls from RT telling me the bar in Prague needs my help. I never purchased the bar and don’t own it, so it’s clearly a bug. The notifications seem to be overriding my other businesses that I actually do own, so I’m having to manually check them myself. 

Customer service keeps just replying ‘doing quests unlocks new businesses’ and not reading a word of what I’m saying. Does anyone know how to make them actually read your ticket??

Screenshots attached:

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I can get someone to check inext week. I'm sorry you're going through this.   :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey! I shared this link with the team and they've identified an issue with the Prague bar. They're working on a fix and I'll let you know when there's news!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Hey! I shared this link with the team and they've identified an issue with the Prague bar. They're working on a fix and I'll let you know when there's news!
    Thank you so much!! It’s not a major issue but I’m so happy it’s being looked into. 🙌
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Fae @everythingjosie This should be resolved when the new update comes out next week!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited June 2022