🎆✨KK:H v12.9 Update - Spring Forward!🎆✨

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited March 2022 in KKH General Discussion

Looks like it's time to get ready for our next Update!

We love Updates!  And our next one is coming soon.

No Kris, No News on Operation VIP Kalinda, but you never know what an update will bring.  Spring always brings possibilities and new beginnings.  I can't wait to see what's in store with 12.9.

Look's Unanimous.  Time to open the thread, and colorfully chant for Spoilers.  Images of cute puppies and kittens, Disney and more.  Let's Entice Kalinda to the thread, once she's laden with spoilers.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456734

Comments

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Spoilers!!!!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Can’t wait for the spoilers!
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Can’t wait to see the spoilers! 😃
    i love spring! My birthday is in march, so i hope we will have an actually Pisces SYS, not a “throwback” one like they did to Aquarius.

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • isaofflineisaoffline Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    omfg YAY i’m so excited!! i’ve been logging into this forum everyday just because of the spoilers… spoilers pleaaase😍🙏
    iOS player
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    i always love the spring updates as its my favourite season so hoping for some really cute looks, maybe bunny ears as a hair accessory?🐰🤍
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    Julliette said:
    Can’t wait to see the spoilers! 😃
    i love spring! My birthday is in march, so i hope we will have an actually Pisces SYS, not a “throwback” one like they did to Aquarius.

Unfortunately Kalinda said it will be a throwback.

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    edited February 2022
    This might be unpopular, but I would love it if we could keep the 5-diamond boxes but add on the 15-diamond ones that were tested a couple months ago for older items. I’m a free player and it was a lot more worth it for me to wait 3 weeks and get a guaranteed item (most of which are really nice) than get 3 boxes, at least 1 of which has dye. But I also see the benefit to the 5-diamond boxes for the new items and because there’s no other free way to get tickets. 
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Fix the amount of kudos we can give our squad members. Less time to refill them. Take male clothes out of the kudos boxes. Again take dyes out of the diamond box as a whole . Maybe more skin colors, hairstyles new clothes for male and female dolls. Storylines with our spouse and children. 

Just to name a few changes .
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Spoilers please 🥺🥺🥺🥺
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    The reason they decided to cancel the zodiac sys is bc everyone complained about them but now that they canceled everyone complained that they canceled them....... make it make sense.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2022
    The way Glu handles the game reminds of this episode of 30 Rock plus the video I already posted where John Mulaney talks about Delta airlines.
    https://youtu.be/clPlucoobUg
    Platform: Android

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
     Update spoilers @KalindaKing!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.