SYS Duets not working

hellokkh1hellokkh1 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
hello!
i'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but i'm at my wits end and wanted to see if anyone had any advice on what my issue is. I was able to do the first SYS duets (I can't remember which one it was) but after that, I haven't been able to submit my partners look. any of my female NPCs get loaded on, and no matter what I do it says that I owe kstars to submit the look because I "don't own their items." I have complete undressed them, changed their nail/hair/eyebrow/lip/everything colors and styles to things I own, but it still says that. It has ranged anywhere from 40-800 kstars even if they are undressed. 

this has happened on EVERY sys since the first one, and I've submitted multiple tickets to the customer support but they have closed out tickets after saying "Please update the app" even though my app has been updated fully every time. just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to what the problem could be, because customer support has blown me off for 2+ months. 

Comments

• Mia1234Mia1234 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I've been having the same problem with female NPCs! I haven't done any SYS Duets in a while so this weekend is the first time that I've had the problem in SYS Duets. However, since the January update I've been unable to change the outfits of my contacts, which I was able to do previously. When I go into the wardrobe for one of my female NPC contacts, each item that they're wearing is different from their "default" items, which are still shown in the wardrobe. I know they're not wearing items that I picked for them, because a lot of them are things that I haven't bought. When I try to make changes, I also get the notification that they're wearing things that haven't been purchased - even when I change everything, face, hair, makeup, colors, nails, etc.
    I think it's a major glitch because whenever I get that notification and try choosing "Remove item" or to "Keep looking," the whole game crashes and the app closes.

Tbh, I assumed everyone else had the same problem and that they'd fix it in the February update, but so far no changes. Would love to hear if anyone's had this problem and figured out how to resolve it!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’m going to see if I can get any help for this.  Is this still not working? @Mia1234 @hellokkh1
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hellokkh1hellokkh1 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    @kokokokonut I was still having issues when the SYS ended. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, please send a ticket to Customer Care. Go to the top left corner  of your game screen, tap Options, then Help/Customer Care. Explain the situation, and send your ticket..

In the meantime,  you can try and work around it by going to create an outfit, and using the undress button. Then I would dress my doll and submit the outfit. that worked for me a few times when I got that message. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary