👯‍♀️The Cheetah Girls Squad 👯‍♀️(Please don't post unless you're a member)

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @maggiey that's terrible! I've been there and it's so disappointing. I'm so sorry!

I'm thinking I'll open one more box and if I don't have any luck I'll wait for it to be available for diamonds and buy it from someone on our squad 😊 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    @dpeters @maggiey I say try again! I just tried for the second time and got it!

(I almost forgot to chase before time ends at 10 PM EST (I forgot to chase the corset dress last weekend 😅😵‍💫)!)

@lovelydoll I took your advice and tried again, and I got the dress! 😊 
    Back during the Black Friday double k-star offer, I did the Olay skincare offer (thankfully my mom uses Olay and needed some new products) and got around 1500 k-stars - and I've just been saving since, until I come across items I am in love w/ and neeeeeed to chase (plus getting k-stars from my businesses)

She/Her
    Android
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    maggiey said:
    @maggiemay thanks for always making a thank you post when you guys get a gift from my purchases. I definitely don't expect anyone to feel that they have to make a post for me but I greatly appreciate that you have done so anyways 💕
    You are always so kind to thank everyone else so I am happy to be able to do so for you. 

I tried again and got blue dye 😔 I'll buy it when it's available for diamonds 💎
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts

(I almost forgot to chase before time ends at 10 PM EST (I forgot to chase the corset dress last weekend 😅😵‍💫)!)

Back during the Black Friday double k-star offer, I did the Olay skincare offer (thankfully my mom uses Olay and needed some new products) and got around 1500 k-stars - and I've just been saving since, until I come across items I am in love w/ and neeeeeed to chase (plus getting k-stars from my businesses)

I did end up missing the end time so I’ll just have to buy it for diamonds too 😅
    But I used my remaining stars on this kollection and finally got the bundle! 

@maggiey that bundle is so pretty! It's been a while since I had that kollection in my rotation
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    dpeters said:
    @maggiey that bundle is so pretty! It's been a while since I had that kollection in my rotation
    I also really love the shoes in this kollection but I don't know if they're worth 110 stars or more depending on how many more spins it would take me

I hope you get it in your rotation soon! They definitely need to change the system that determines what kollections we get each rotation to make it more even if that makes sense?
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

I’m so happy for you! I’m glad that my advice worked 🎉
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Tysm @maggiemay & @Galaxaura14 for your purchases! I really appreciate it and it never goes unnoticed. I know it’s been said before, but we really do have the best squad… in my humble opinion😉💁🏼‍♀️💕

Thank you @Galaxaura14 for purchasing from my lookbook 💕

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited February 2022
    At the risk of sounding like i'm losing my mind, did our kudos refill for a second time today? I could have sworn I gave mine out (since I gave a kudos on an action from 10 hrs ago) but it's now full again 😳

Didn't want to put this in the more public threads at the risk of it bringing attention to a good glitch and it being taken from us

Edit: I gave those mysterious kudos out and it's counting down to refill again in 3.5hrs ???
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    maggiey said:
    At the risk of sounding like i'm losing my mind, did our kudos refill for a second time today? I could have sworn I gave mine out (since I gave a kudos on an action from 10 hrs ago) but it's now full again 😳

Didn't want to put this in the more public threads at the risk of it bringing attention to a good glitch and it being taken from us

Edit: I gave those mysterious kudos out and it's counting down to refill again in 3.5hrs ???
    Yup definitely, I just noticed it as well and gave out more kudos just now. And I know for a fact I used them this morning. I write all this down to make it fair as possible. And my timer says 4.5 hours. This is weird but I'm not complaining!
    brom617 said:
    maggiey said:

Yup definitely, I just noticed it as well and gave out more kudos just now. And I know for a fact I used them this morning. I write all this down to make it fair as possible. And my timer says 4.5 hours. This is weird but I'm not complaining!
    I hope that it doesn't count as our Thursdays kudos refill since 1. it's not even Thursday yet 2. it would mean I gave them out before all the tb sys actions for our squad are even available

Absolutely sucks that it's only going to refill twice a week now😒
    edited February 2022
    maggiey said:
    brom617 said:
    maggiey said:

I hope that it doesn't count as our Thursdays kudos refill since 1. it's not even Thursday yet 2. it would mean I gave them out before all the tb sys actions for our squad are even available

I hope it doesn't either. Where did you hear that it's only going to fill twice a week? That's so damn greedy! It really does suck!
    edited February 2022
    brom617 said:
    maggiey said:
    brom617 said:
    maggiey said:

I hope it doesn't either. Where did you hear that it's only going to fill twice a week? That's so damn greedy! It really does suck!
    Kalinda announced it in the update thread, 
    it’s supposed to be “as originally designed” but I remember there being complaints when that’s how we thought it was going to be running as well. 

@maggiey I just read the thread and I'm so fed up with glus bs. There are so many things that need to be fixed in this game but they don't fix them yet they fix stuff that doesn't need to be fixed. And if there is a good glitch it is fixed immediately but we've been waiting months for other things to be fixed like the fb glitch and the sys ticket glitch. It's just ridiculous. 
    @buffysummers0990 @dpeters Thank you both for the cute pieces 😍
    She/Her
    Android
    I'm so upset that Glu/EA is going to "fix" the glitch 😒 Like, the one glitch we were all grateful for (and was working just fine w/ our daily gameplay)is the one and only thing it will actually patch up... bypassing all of our critical feedback, notices of other glitches, and wishlists... 
    She/Her
    Android
    My younger sister sent me this TikTok today 💀😭
    https://vm.tiktok.com/TTPdBCEYxK/
    Add to it that I used to set alarms for the SYS competitions, too 💀
    She/Her
    Android
    To follow up my last post:

💀💀💀
    She/Her
    Android
    @Galaxaura14 I gotta respect that you are committed though 😂

I still set an alarm to wake up for my sys submissions Tuesday mornings so that I can submit my look and have the outfit unlock in time for my 13th ticket on Thursdays (since I only ever use 8 outfits and then repeat the first 5-6) and I also set an alarm for Thursday mornings so I can submit my final ticket and claim my TS prize asap in case I get knocked down if I wait too long
    I'm not proud into the amount of thinking and planning I put into timing things in this game 😅
    Update: the countdown reached 0 and it just changed to this….what a joke 😒

maggiey said:
    @Galaxaura14 I gotta respect that you are committed though 😂

I still set an alarm to wake up for my sys submissions Tuesday mornings so that I can submit my look and have the outfit unlock in time for my 13th ticket on Thursdays (since I only ever use 8 outfits and then repeat the first 5-6) and I also set an alarm for Thursday mornings so I can submit my final ticket and claim my TS prize asap in case I get knocked down if I wait too long
    I'm not proud into the amount of thinking and planning I put into timing things in this game 😅
    It is hard being an A-list multi-business owner, but someone's gotta do it, ya know? 😵‍💫😔

Wait, that's ingenious! 🤯 I've always struggled w/ the outfits I want to repeat being locked by the time my later tickets come in, so I may just have to implement your idea and add another alarm to my list 😵‍💫 (I feel you on claiming the prizes asap, esp for the weekend SYSs!)
    She/Her
    Android
    maggiey said:

Mine says the same thing, too. 🙄 This is soooo cool, love this so much for us. 😒

This angers me further because it seems Glu is able to patch up a glitch just overnight!
    But when the game was heating up our phones and draining our batteries, we had to deal w/ that for almost an entire week!
    And who could also forget the update from months ago that dropped on a Thursday/Friday w/ a plethora of glitches that affected the SYS and the weekend events - and of course Glu clocked out that weekend,  too! 
    She/Her
    Android
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I am so disgusted with this game. Kudos was a really nice feature that has been ruined now. I laughed so hard when Kalinda responded to my post that they changed the Kudos banner. What a joke. This squad is the only reason I continue to play this game and now I cannot send Kudos everyday. I cancelled my VIP subscription this morning and I am not going to buy any more triple threats or diamond packs unless I see some major changes. I am taking a break from the SYS events as well. If I like the earnables I will enter some looks but otherwise I am not going to waste my time. Sorry for the venting but I am just upset.

Thank you so much @brom617 💕💕💕

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    maggiemay said:
    I am so disgusted with this game. Kudos was a really nice feature that has been ruined now. I laughed so hard when Kalinda responded to my post that they changed the Kudos banner. What a joke. This squad is the only reason I continue to play this game and now I cannot send Kudos everyday. I cancelled my VIP subscription this morning and I am not going to buy any more triple threats or diamond packs unless I see some major changes. I am taking a break from the SYS events as well. If I like the earnables I will enter some looks but otherwise I am not going to waste my time. Sorry for the venting but I am just upset.

Seconding this majorly. SYS isn’t worth it with the rigged-ass scores (somehow the same look got both a 41 and a 29 while a ridiculous off-theme look got a 31 for me this weekday SYS) and the storylines certainly aren’t compelling enough to keep logging in. Even before this “bug fix” I was thinking of stepping away from the game, now that is looking much more tempting (although I’m gonna keep logging in for all you dolls and will let you guys know if I officially uninstall ofc). Just sad tbh
    I agree with everyone being upset about the change in kudos. It's beyond ridiculous that they expect us to enjoy a feature we can barely use. There's 15 of us in the squad and now we're only allowed to give out 10 kudos per week, it's gonna take forever to get a box. I hate Glu
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    maggiey said:

this is so heartbreaking 😭
    edited February 2022
    @dpeters Hi gorgeous! Love this look! Good luck! I hope you get all the things you want in this sys! Can't wait to see all the looks you put through! I just love being in a ts group with the dolls from our squad! Good luck to all of you as well and I also hope you all get what you want from this sys!