🎆✨KK:H v12.8 Update -Sweet Dreams!✨

Comments

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Glad I stopped playing this game a few weeks ago😒 
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts

Due to a glitch when kudos was introduced, kudos refilled every day instead of twice per week. Now it will work as originally designed and your kudos will refill twice per week on Monday and Thursday.

We’ve had Kudos for a month now, and the team is just now addressing it? This game is a complete joke at this point. 
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    We ask you to fix something and you do but you fix the wrong thing. Maybe we need people on here who are actually going to listen? Honestly I’m glad the glitch happened how the heck are we gonna progress with 10 kudos a week🤯I feel like everything is done halfway 😬 I mean I know some stuff is out of your control but sheesh. Oh we’re sorry you aren’t happy with the problem we made even worse but that’s how it was originally planned?? Lol okay. Do better Glu.You’re what a multi million dollar company? You can’t afford to actually listen to and value the people filling your pockets? It’s sad to see how greedy a company can be. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I think I'll take this advice when it comes to the game. Honestly things just get worse by the minute 💩

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Well, this sucks. It really seems like EA is trying to get us to stop playing this game or something. I kinda expected the kudos to eventually get "fixed" so that they were useless, but the shoddy storylines really make me upset.

Anyway, I think I'm going to go play my other dress-up game that has actually fun history stories, beautifully rendered clothing that is pretty easy to collect for free, and tons of perks and side games that actually work.
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Chrysalis said:
    Well, this sucks. It really seems like EA is trying to get us to stop playing this game or something. I kinda expected the kudos to eventually get "fixed" so that they were useless, but the shoddy storylines really make me upset.

Anyway, I think I'm going to go play my other dress-up game that has actually fun history stories, beautifully rendered clothing that is pretty easy to collect for free, and tons of perks and side games that actually work.
    Which game is this 😊?
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Chrysalis said:

Which game is this ? 😃
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Glad I stopped playing this game a few weeks ago😒 
    Me too ! 🎊🤣
    this is so ridiculous what a shame! And like it was mentioned, if you want to stick to what was written on the banner, you should make it possible to earn kudos in different ways. Oh wait, O forgot that you only stick to what’s more beneficial for YOU !
  • roseroseroserose Registered Users 15 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    Anjakkh said:
    I don’t know what happened last night when I wanted to submit my look. But something popped up and I clicked on it thinking it was a message we get when we want to submit our ticket..and then nothing happened I was like what.. I clicked again and it was normal I submitted my look but I saw 20of my kstars are gone. I checked my look but I didn’t see anything new that I could’ve bought.. I was like that’s weird,checked for the new jewelry or something cheap but nothing was new. Now I went to submit my look and I just saw that somehow I got this hair color my npc has..(the npc I submit all of my looks with during duets,I always use the same one)don’t know how is this possible maybe it’s a glitch or something but it’s so weird. I mean I like this color a lot but just don’t know how is this possible 

I did notice that during the red velvet sys, I was running out of clothes to wear. I swiped a few konnections and found an npc with a pink gown and red lace up boots. When I went to submit another look, I noticed that I could dress my own character in the npc's dress and boots, but I could only do it through the sys. Was this always possible? I was so confused.
    Hi! I think yes. That happened to me before in the couple SYS. You can also dress an NPC in the clothes that were submitted before by another NPC.
  • ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    edited February 2022
    Has anyone else’s weekly quest stopped short today?? Like I haven’t gotten a call or anything like usual

Edit: never mind 
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Chrysalis said:

Me too please lol what game is this?
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    does anyone know what weekend event is happening this week?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.